Deleted

Discipline Priest

In a single battle the best dps was a Discipline Priest and the best Healer was the same Discipline Priest. Good balance Blizz.

The only way that's possible is if the Disc is completely ignored and allowed to free cast 100% of the time. On top of that their teammates would have to be taking such a little amount of damage that they can heal solely with Atonement which is basically impossible. Not to mention it would mean they aren't fearing/MCing and are basically just standing in the open.

So either this didn't happen, or everyone involved other than the Disc Priest is really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Otuga View Post
    In a single battle the best dps was a Discipline Priest and the best Healer was the same Discipline Priest. Good balance Blizz.
    Single battle as in...an arena? 2v2? 3v3? What rating? I main a disc priest at 2100 rating...trust me, the only specs we are above are the other healers. Now if its a BG and their are incompetent noobs in there, then yeah I could see it. Disc has taken several big nerfs over the last few weeks. QQ'ing about means you're doing it WRONG!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyopop View Post
    Single battle as in...an arena? 2v2? 3v3? What rating? I main a disc priest at 2100 rating...trust me, the only specs we are above are the other healers. Now if its a BG and their are incompetent noobs in there, then yeah I could see it. Disc has taken several big nerfs over the last few weeks. QQ'ing about means you're doing it WRONG!
    Pretty much this. I refuse to believe it was in the Arena, and if it was, why weren't you hassling the Disc in anyway?

I am also skeptical that this took place in a random battleground, given that there's a lot of easy cleave/DoT damage that boost numbers. I go oom in BGs when I'm allowed to hard cast like a madman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not possible unless everyone else on both teams was afk. Now, why would you lie on the internet like that? Where did the priest touch you?

Good play Otuga
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

I could see it happening in a random bg where the priest is constantly in battle and there are no good dps on either team. I've had games on my monk where I had top heailng and was 2nd on dps as I just ran around meleeing people the entire time and occasionally threw a heal.

Deleted
    Let me guess, the priest was super geared and the rest were 340 at best.

Deleted
    how abjectly bad do 1/3/10/15/40 people have to be at the game to be outdamaged by a disc :O