Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    I've had my share of disagreements with Sylvanas
    maby you read the whole statement

I've had my share of disagreements with Sylvanas... But I will never forget her sacrifice. She was the Ranger-General of Silvermoon. Nothing will ever change that.

And you dont know how to readit or you RP get out of Lore forum and move to RP section. here is a link to help you finde your way ther https://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/300-Role-Playing

Quote Originally Posted by GetCrunk View Post
    maby you read the whole statement

I've had my share of disagreements with Sylvanas... But I will never forget her sacrifice. She was the Ranger-General of Silvermoon. Nothing will ever change that.

And you dont know how to readit or you RP get out of Lore forum and move to RP section. here is a link to help you finde your way ther https://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/300-Role-Playing
    remember what it was, disagree on what she is today

As I see it, the main lore problem with the Horde isn't so much that clash of the different religions, ethics and moralities of the sub-factions. It's that the position of "Warchief" simply being accepted by the sub-factions feels extremely out-of-character and hamfisted.

When Garrosh was overthrown and Vol'jin nominated Sylvanas - why was there no cry for limitation to the powers of the Warchief or even the institution of some kind of empowered council? It feels weird that the races who just suffered immensely at the whims of an autocratic ruler, would just accept a new ruler. The Horde identity wasn't that of a military dictatorship until Garrosh made it one. It was a loose confederation of free-spirited races who banded together against a world that hadn't done them much justice.

If the leaders had demanded that the Warchief no longer wield absolute power and decentralized the military structure of the Horde, then the story from Siege of Orgrimmar till now would've have been so much more interesting.

Turning the Horde into a the Warchief's personal army was a dull development, and should have ended with Garrosh. Just like the Alliance harmony and complete lack of conflicting interests is getting rather stale. Both faction have become hamfisted and one-dimensional entities - this is fine for motivating PvP - but from the point of view of a player it feels really weird to be railroaded around a faction story with no agency whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    You don't have to reply to it and mods can move the thread.
    I know I don't have to, but why wouldn't I if I can (same attitude as the one behind the creation of this thread). It's not like the user is new to this site or anything to be completely oblivious of where things should be posted by this point.

What's hilarious is you're the perfect mirror to that guy RPing a forsaken going "damn you blizzard for making me defy my evil warchief! First Garrosh now this?"

I'm with you, I'm glad to see Saurfang again. We saw flickers of the dim light that was once the horde's honor during the war campaign, but so sparse when compared to Sylvanas's cruelty. Taking a walk through Brennadam makes it pretty hard to be horde unless you're doing it ironically.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Why the fuck is the cringe rp always elves, its even worse than generic human paladin or human guard rp.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Why the hell is it not in the subforum this rp stuff does not belong here.

as an elf paladin of the light who saw how undead destroyed his kingdom, for me it was unacceptable to fight in favor of sylvanas! at this moment I do not have sub. but when 8.1 comes out re sub immediately!

for the horde! for the honor! for saurfang!
    Seems like you forgot Sylvanas died protecting Quel Thalas
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Sylvanas isn't evil. Blizzard loves her too much for that.
    Sylvanas isn't evil, and I'm Kate Upton.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Seems like you forgot Sylvanas died protecting Quel Thalas
    as lor'themar says I disagree with her now, but I remember what was once

as an elf paladin of the light who saw how undead destroyed his kingdom, for me it was unacceptable to fight in favor of sylvanas! at this moment I do not have sub. but when 8.1 comes out re sub immediately!

for the horde! for the honor! for saurfang!
    Yet your icon is of a nightborne? Sylvanas was a high elf and died defending against the undead. What have you given?, and besides what do you want from the war chief, peace? maybe you wanna be friends with the humans again

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    What's hilarious is you're the perfect mirror to that guy RPing a forsaken going "damn you blizzard for making me defy my evil warchief! First Garrosh now this?"

I'm with you, I'm glad to see Saurfang again. We saw flickers of the dim light that was once the horde's honor during the war campaign, but so sparse when compared to Sylvanas's cruelty. Taking a walk through Brennadam makes it pretty hard to be horde unless you're doing it ironically.
    create this thread in response that hahahaha

you discovered me

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Sylvanas isn't evil, and I'm Kate Upton.
    She's evil in everyone else's perspectives (Mine included). Not Blizzards.

That's what you're not getting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    She's evil in everyone else's perspectives (Mine included). Not Blizzards.

That's what you're not getting.
    Yeah...and the devs thought the game would be okay...now they're rushing to make a lot of changes and making offers to get people to sub...just because they think it doesn't make them right

Sylvanas fanboys on suicide watch.

Get your raid spots here. Bring spare cups to hold all the Blood Elf and Forsaken player tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Yeah...and the devs thought the game would be okay...now they're rushing to make a lot of changes and making offers to get people to sub...just because they think it doesn't make them right
    Never said it did though...

10+ Year Old Account
    quite ironic thread considerin it was sylvanas who saved the bloodelfs
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Why the fuck is the cringe rp always elves, its even worse than generic human paladin or human guard rp.
    Who the hell RPs as Human Paladin and Guard? Alliance attracts all kinds of Game of Thrones wannabe RPers, it's like flies on shit. Blame's on you for missing all those Lords and Milady and Cutthroats RP... I even got 'stabbed' once on Argent Dawn EU trying to get the Blingtron daily.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Hope I can drop mana bombs and tons of blight into human and elves schools.

I like this horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    The RP forums are that way. Take Queen Alleria with you.
    And that lightforged yrel dude!! Don't forget about that one!
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)