Feral 8.1 stat priority

With the new changes to feral coming in 8.1 what do you think the stat priority will be. I'm thinking more crit mastery but I'm no pro at all. Also wondering how good haste will be now too.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to sim PTR data on 8.1 I see no option on AMR or raidbots or simulationcraft. I found an article that said you can do a sim using PTR data by checking a box in the advanced options for raidbots, which doesn't actually seem to be there. Could you shed some light or point me in the right direction on how to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    Sim sim sim sim
    he said 8.1, as far as i know. there no 8.1 sim atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    he said 8.1, as far as i know. there no 8.1 sim atm.
    Which means he won't know how heavy his statweights are until he can.

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    Which means he won't know how heavy his statweights are until he can.
    and hence why he made this thread. he's just asking a question, and you're being unhelpful by telling him something you can't do.

Just IMHO (from wowhead data analysis) i didn't install PTR and not tryied it. ^^...
    Right now for both builds (Bleed and Wild Fleshrending) haste is higly above any other stats.
    So my assumptions after 8.1.

Crit add too all damage +additional Combo Points (usefull for FB that goes up in 8.1) this part goes up.
    Haste increase all damage (more direct skills, faster damage from DoT skills) +make it possible to add more high ETD (Energy to damage) DoTs in AOE situations, with AOE Rip talent this goes down (but only this part, and only if AOE Rip talent surpass Brutal Swipe in usefulness).
    Versality increase all damage (no other effects), only usefull when other stats get high enougth and diminish their weight. So may become worth only because of higher total iLVL (more secondary stats overall).
    Mastery added only to bleed damage (in 8.0), because in ST (Single target) situation DoT part most likely will go down in 8.1, they have to add FB (to Mastery) to make Mastery not going down in weigth for ST.

So i think Haste/Crit > Mastery > Versality will remain top stats for ST (if anything swaps it will be Crit and Haste, not Haste and Mastery), for sustained AOE (if new AOE Rip talent usefull) this may become Crit > Haste/Mastery > Versality
    Last edited by TorikSAn; 2018-11-14 at 12:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if too much will change. We're losing a lot of haste in 8.1 with the loss of RA and the final nerf to bonus haste, so I'm sure we'll keep stacking that, and crit will always remain valuable for not only pure damage but combo point generation. I don't expect the mastery buff to do much...since bleeds won't double dip it really only affects FB. And I think haste + crit is going to be more valuable to FB damage as both will help you cast more frequent FBs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Perhaps it will push it closer to versatility, though.

So my guess is Haste > Crit > Versatility = Mastery

I have no idea though. This is just what sounds right in my head brain thing.
    Last edited by -aiko-; 2018-11-14 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    and hence why he made this thread. he's just asking a question, and you're being unhelpful by telling him something you can't do.
    If you can’t sim then nobody can give any real info. From the Feral discord it seems as if the consensus is that mastery will increase greatly in value, but haste is still best followed by crit.

Quote Originally Posted by MookieRah View Post
    If you can’t sim then nobody can give any real info. From the Feral discord it seems as if the consensus is that mastery will increase greatly in value, but haste is still best followed by crit.
    That's the whole point of this thread.

That guy was telling the OP to sim, when this is more about theorycrafting about the highest priority stat.