Angry The Faceless man

ok so, i've been looking for videos of just some of the voice acting in rift. apparently, there's no such fucking videos... it's kinda baffling.

i specifically was looking for a video of the faceless man's dialogue, just generic quotes and stuff to show a friend. i remember back when i used to play so very long ago, that is one thing that stuck out to me while questing "pragmatism will succeed, where fanaticism has failed." and i adore it so much, especially when he's the one saying it.

so, like, if anyone could help me in finding a video like that, that would be really damn cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearest i could find through Mr Google was Adam Harrington:

The voice actor for the Faceless Man was a guy called Brian Sommer, seems he also VOs for The Walking Dead, WoW, Diablo III, LOL and a host of other games going back to 2009, wasn't aware he was also the voice of Lord Arak, Threngar, Salvarola and a few more in various Rift Expansions.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2273205/?ref_=tt_cl_t7

it's so annoying, cause it's like one of my favorite game quotes.

if i had any way to record shit i'd make a trial and go record it myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's so annoying, cause it's like one of my favorite game quotes.

if i had any way to record shit i'd make a trial and go record it myself.
    Rift is F2P, no trial, just log into your old account. And then have your friend make an account and go to the same spot to get the same experience.