Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'd love it if you shared it!

Hi everyone! Thank you for all of the warm support and expressing interest in my UI setup and weakauras!

I just updated the OP today (10/4/2018) with import strings for my Weak Auras. Please check them out. I will do my best to get ElvUI profile fixes in place by today.

15+ Year Old Account
    I personally don't care for the the UI as a whole, but thank you for creating this!

My favorite thing about this though, are the unit frames. Those are god damn sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyfire14 View Post
    I personally don't care for the the UI as a whole, but thank you for creating this!

My favorite thing about this though, are the unit frames. Those are god damn sexy!
    I appreciate the honesty Frosty and glad you like the unitframes!

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Just uploaded the ELVUI import string. Please read the instructions in the WAGO mentioning required addons and steps for some font/texture fixes. Full install version coming by Sunday this week. Thanks for all the support folks!

- - - Updated - - -

Just pushed through another round of updates. The downloadable install folder will be ready by Sunday, barring all things go smoothly from here. Thank you all!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tehpud View Post
    I appreciate the honesty Frosty and glad you like the unitframes!

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Just uploaded the ELVUI import string. Please read the instructions in the WAGO mentioning required addons and steps for some font/texture fixes. Full install version coming by Sunday this week. Thanks for all the support folks!

- - - Updated - - -

Just pushed through another round of updates. The downloadable install folder will be ready by Sunday, barring all things go smoothly from here. Thank you all!
    I take it there were some issues?

so basically naowhs UI just without the weakauras between the UF?

Quote Originally Posted by Linayo View Post
    so basically naowhs UI just without the weakauras between the UF?
    There are several differences, but please be sure to read the OP where credit is given to Naowh, ElvUI, TukUI, and BenikUI. This interface takes some of my favorite elements and layouts they have been using, but also introduces several new changes in other areas. Weakauras are far from the only difference here. Nameplates have been drastically modified, raid frames updated, damage meters modified, action bar setup adjusted, and small tweaks to make something more to my preference.

did you get permission to share it then?

Naowh // Robin09/04/2018
    Aloha!

Welcome to the family!
    If you have any questions feel free to post them either here, in the questions channel or through DM.

I would greatly appreciate if you wouldn't share below information with anyone outside of this channel!

Naowh UI

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well done UI!! Not a fan of the fury placement, but dont want to detract from hard work put into making this. But to me the verticle jumps out at you like a sore thumb considering everything else is horizontal, but that is personal preference.

5+ Year Old Account
    Nice concept, I'm not huge on the bulky, bold text on top of the narrow CD bars personally. The unit and party frames are very slick though.