Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I still remember the spitballs and insults from the guards on my death knight as you're going in to Stormwind the first time.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    Guess you haven't been to Argent Dawn EU... You should have seen the massive amount of void elf hate... Literal lynch mobs...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bobthecrop View Post
    Guess you haven't been to Argent Dawn EU... You should have seen the massive amount of void elf hate... Literal lynch mobs...
    Yup.. Still large hate between the factions on AD. Luckily not as insane as in the start. But well, Void, Fel and Light are really bad within the walls.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The racist elements of the Alliance left with the Blood Elves, now everyone is getting along.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    The racist elements of the Alliance left with the Blood Elves, now everyone is getting along.
    Honestly, not how it is meant to be.

Gilneans, Holy Vs. Void, and not to mention void elves belittling others and humans as well.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    You role players are truly heroic people. I once tried to level a character on Argent Dawn EU and it was horrible. I didn't RP at all but those things I saw inflicted a PTSD for the rest of my life. I will never return to those servers again... What a bunch of horrible human beings delve in them. :O

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I have always viewed PC classes or races that would otherwise be thematically or philosophically opposed (such as Lightforged and Void Elves) to be in a state of teeth-clenched teamwork - you might get some lighthearted disparagement here and there, but not outright intolerance or bigotry between group members, guildmates, and the like. The existing narrative of WoW shows plenty of prejudices across the strata of races and classes to pick up on in an RP fashion.

Of course, it may not be an area many wish to dabble in given the real-world implications of prejudice, racism, and bigotry. People generally indulge in fantasy to escape those conditions in life.
    One thing blizzard never explored after they intentionally amplified the night / thalassian enmity - was the relationship between high elves and night elves. It took till Legion for us to realise, the high elves outright despise the alliance kaldorei. But do they feel the same way about the shen'dralar highborne, the moonguard or the nightborne ?

Void elves and lightforged are the new version. Although if blood elves can relate with nightborne, i wonder if void elves can do the same with night elves, even become close. Nightborne afterall are still night elves, although they aren't the night elves that exiled them, neither were the shen'dralar. However it probably matters to blood elves that shen'dralar joined the alliance, and to void elves that nightborne joined the horde, and if it doesn't, it should

There used to be people who could handle IC racism without it spilling over into OOC. I do appreciate how it helps develop a convincing setting. Of course people of completely different species would have troubles getting along. It isn't going to be some progressive kumbaya.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well.. i have started RP not long ago with a Maghar Priest, and he only hates the Lightforged Draneai, he pity the Draneai as he once saw them as allies, but just like in UA Draenor, he sees them falling slowly but surely in the corruption of the Lightforged.

He does not hate the Alliance (excluding LF) but he won't go out of his way to help or work with the Alliance.

When it comes to the other Horde races, he finds most of them intriguing.