Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I think this is a decent solution to the problem. I like that Blizzard is not letting the 5 man Mythic+ "elites" control their design decisions. 5 man content should never drop the best gear in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sithalos View Post
    Azerite is dead. This garbage shit isn't going to change that.
    neither will shit posts about it. deal with it or dont. up to you.

Okay so you added a ring of traits and now you have 1 additional chance per day to get a (by the time this actually releases) get an underleveled Azerite item? So nothing has really changed...

Doesn't really fix a major issue, one that seems like they've just given up on (according to lore's post), after you get your traits and get an ilvl upgrade... you have to regrind to get the same things, but at the same time, nothing past the first 2 rings matters anyway so Azerite just starts to feel like shit.

While its an improvement, how fucking hard would it be to just add valor/justice points. You could reward them for Emissaries as well as m+, bang, almost all of your issues solves in one swoop.
    We humans have to stick together

Quote Originally Posted by MalfLFT View Post
    While its an improvement, how fucking hard would it be to just add valor/justice points. You could reward them for Emissaries as well as m+, bang, almost all of your issues solves in one swoop.
    Because RNG apparently takes longer then grinding, or maybe it's because they don't want to give people what the actually want, meaningful character progression.

Quote Originally Posted by MalfLFT View Post
    I think they have moved away, philosophically, from players having control over their gearing in that manner. The Random Number God will decide all.

I wish they would go back to the MoP system. With Valor coming from MANY places with a weekly cap.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I think they have moved away, philosophically, from players having control over their gearing in that manner. The Random Number God will decide all.

I wish they would go back to the MoP system. With Valor coming from MANY places with a weekly cap.
    Hm I don't think MoP had it right either but def better than now. Give me TBC progression any day of the week.
    We humans have to stick together

M+ still needs more accessible azerite armor.

I just don't like the concept of rental gear. It doesn't matter if we get to a point where azerite gear is fun and balanced. At the end of BFA it's all going to be ripped away and disabled just like artifacts were. I'd rather have the classes be playable and fun all the time instead of being propped up by temporary systems.
    If you ever wonder how dumb people really are then consider this: even in the golden age of smart heals dumb people still find ways to die.

So, instead of fixing the system, they'll use the problem to hook people back into WQ grinding...

Could just improve the drops from places that actually drop that ilvl loot, but no.

Also another ring to increase the RNG and the grind to unlock something. The unlocking system is trash and make almost no sense when you start to upgrade your gear.

And to think that they've received a huge feedback about this system during the alpha/beta... but their "dev pride" was stronger (once more... "they didn't understand how good this is, let them play on live and they'll learn how good it is!", just like "entire game centered" Garrisons or Legion "Diablo 3" Legendaries...)...

10+ Year Old Account
    I have not been as 'outraged' with this whole Azerite system as others have, I mean I find it boring and mundane it's true, but hopefully this will help those people who didn't like it. I certainly see it's a hot topic :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    still no way to target 355/370/385 from M+

Bandaid fix at best
    Really hit the nail on the head. And since its coming with 8.1, 370 armor is going to be the equivalent of what 340 armor is now. I have no idea why they stubbornly refuse to have armor drop from M+, just have to pray to RNGesus every Tuesday that the M+ cache gives out a good piece. Its such a simple fix and it boggles my mind why they don't already hotfix it in game now.

nice, so for example someone is still wearing a 340 shoulder, rest of his items are 380+. Now you have the chance for an azerite emissary, that gives you a 1/3rd chance for shoulders, that have a chance to have not garbage traits.

I bet they could add a few more layers of rng on there.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't do anything about the necklace levels. I'm at 22, and my next slots come at 25. That makes me really not feel particularly like grinding out those three levels. At least with artifacts, you got *something* for a level in the artifact, even if it was a slight increase to a proc.

10+ Year Old Account
    make it so Azerite drops from M+, rounded down for level.

1/2/3 drops 340
    4/5/6 drops 355
    7/8/9 drops 370
    10+ drops 385

but no, they want us to use the Raid Gear even though the Raid Gear has sub-optimal traits on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    I bet they could add a few more layers of rng on there.
    Don't forget on top of the RNG now we need to grind out even more AP just to have the same traits we already have on 340 armor. Knowing blizzard it'll probably be 30/35/40/45/50 to for each trait unlocked on a piece of season 2 azerite gear.

Too late. Most people have already quit or are about to.

Blizzard needs to understand that your first impressions are everything now. People unsub and don't come back if an expansion has a weak start. "It'll get fixed, it'll get better isn't enough."

Hunters need Azerite weapons. I like the azerite gunpowder effect

Not sure why they cant put an azerite piece in the mythic+ chest each week. So you get 1 piece of non azerite gear and 1 piece of azerite gear.