Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornith View Post
    Be4 you rant about Enhancement, focus on Resto druids, Assa rogues and Lock's Drain Life ticking for 40-45k each sec.

Yes, Arms is not OP, but it's like one of the best counters to Enhancements as well.
    To be fair, warlocks rely on a stacking buff that stacks up to 100.
    You can just murder the SHIT out of them before that happens as they're hella squishy, atleast in my experience.

Though yes, Enhance, Resto and Assassination rogues are crazy strong right now.
    I wish my WW monk was less shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka View Post
    Plague...
    That's a strong word to use considering:
    https://www.worldofwargraphs.com/pvp...an/enhancement
    *(3.5% overall representation on 1800+ on ALL competitive and 4.5% on 3s specifically).

Unless, we are talking for non competitive 1600 rating, filled with dreamer top end notch wannabes.

More specifically:
    https://www.arenamate.net/?region=&r...r=3v3&faction=

Enhas are on a 5% representation in 3s over 1800+
    Surpussed in representation by ~45% from Arms and Frost MAges, while Assa dominates the 3s with 100% over Enhas (classes that dominated in Gladi competition).

Mind you, that current meta favors Turbo and AWC streams boosted it even further.
    It's always like that for every S1 of a new expansion.

At start a specific meta gets favored over the rest of comps but gets toned down later on.
    Thats all fine and dandy but you don't account for the fact that shamas are extremely unpopular since all their specs had such a bad rep at the start of bfa. Even with the nerf they got today they are extremely busted and can do as much damage as 2 assa rogues alone.
    We humans have to stick together

Quote Originally Posted by Dogooder View Post
    So it seems that enhance will be getting the nerf bat

When I made this thread we were sitting around 1920 rating in 3s playing Resto Druid/Ret Pally/Survival Hunter. Our MMR was in the 2200 range. We bascially got a steady comp of Enhance/Warror/Some Healer and honestly I don' think we won a game against that comp. We thought the Shamans were geared but we noticed most of them had 100k health and half there gear were still blues.

Maybe we were being outskilled and I can live with that as we not hard core pvpers but I didn't think we were that bad
    Gear scaling is beyond busted in PvP at the moment, even on the tournament realms from what i heard. Long story short the DMG you do and see is not the DMG the target sees and receives. It's based on some iLvL scaling. Some players are equipment lower level gear to gain an advantage, sockets are very very powerful though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashgaan View Post
    Gear scaling is beyond busted in PvP at the moment, even on the tournament realms from what i heard. Long story short the DMG you do and see is not the DMG the target sees and receives. It's based on some iLvL scaling. Some players are equipment lower level gear to gain an advantage, sockets are very very powerful though.
    That makes sense. We were like what the hell why is this blue geared shaman doing twice as much damage as everyone else

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogooder View Post
    That makes sense. We were like what the hell why is this blue geared shaman doing twice as much damage as everyone else
    I think #Dogooder refers to https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...s-people-think

Truth is, I've seen lots of characters with ~90k life, at 2k range, putting out more DPS than equivalent classes with ~360iLevel.
    Most of these classes were Assa rogues and Enha shamans.
    Funny thing is, you'd expect to deal a good amount of damage on such iLevel characters, but instead damage taken on their side, doesn't represent on damage you see on your side.
    Making you wonder if UI health texts are broken or something...

Quote Originally Posted by MalfLFT View Post
    Thats all fine and dandy but you don't account for the fact that shamas are extremely unpopular since all their specs had such a bad rep at the start of bfa. Even with the nerf they got today they are extremely busted and can do as much damage as 2 assa rogues alone.
    I don't have to account numbers that doesn't stand as fact.
    We are making decisions based on facts and not with hypothetical scenarios with "What IF".

Before launch of BFA we had:
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ters-by-class/
    *(Shamans were at 7.5% of general representation)

As of today we have:
    https://www.worldofwargraphs.com/global-stats/classes
    *(7.3% accounted for global representation with 6.3%, having leveled to 120.)

Out of that, 7.6% is participating in competitive Arenas over 1800+ rating.
    Which overall doesn't show any major decline in Shaman representation.
    Bear in mind that not everyone cares to post in forums what they're doing with their character.

P.S. regarding shamans.

P.S.1 - Turbo saw a good representation in Legion as well and was also included in R1 Gladi competition

P.S.2 - RShaman closed Legion as one of the best PvP healing class.
    It was the dominant healer for AWC cups in Legion and even Blizzcon.
    People rolling shaman in BFA (with solely purpose to go for 2.2k+) were pretty knowledgeable what were going to face in PvP (since this is a PvP thread).

People that decided to reroll away from shaman because PvE experience was bad, are not something to take into account as well (unless there are high rollers that run 2.2k+ ratings and run for Mythic Raid World First race).
    Reckoning Bomb - Unleashes the Reckoning upon the Scourge, inflicting ridiculous amounts of damage. Some might even say the damage is ludicrous.