One of the greatest poignant moments in the entirety of the two seasons.

Any news on a new season?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by userA1 View Post
    Any news on a new season?
    they are filming said carl weathers

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    they are filming said carl weathers
    I'm guessing next year then =(

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by userA1 View Post
    I'm guessing next year then =(
    It could be late this year.

Filming for Book of Boba Fett didn't finish until June of last year.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    It could be late this year.

Filming for Book of Boba Fett didn't finish until June of last year.
    Can only hope, by far my favorite Star Wars show, followed by Rogue One.

5+ Year Old Account
    darn online bookstores, where r my books? it has been weeks..

seriously don't understand the music choice..i'd mute it n put on something else..

10+ Year Old Account
    The new mando Ep was pretty good (if you could count it as one).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

5+ Year Old Account
    well, i was surprised, i assumed, dunno why, that bo-katan was going to launch her liberation soon, but it might take some time before she calls on din djarin to fullfill his vow to liberate mandalore..

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    well, i was surprised, i assumed, dunno why, that bo-katan was going to launch her liberation soon, but it might take some time before she calls on din djarin to fullfill his vow to liberate mandalore..
    I should wonder if that won't take a season and three big budget movies to give it a truly epic feel.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I should wonder if that won't take a season and three big budget movies to give it a truly epic feel.
    Maybe it begins in end of mandolorian season three n ends in ahsoka season one? Cuz Ahsoka n Sabine have been so involved with Mando conflicts in the animated shows.

What if Thrawn is behind current occupation of Mandalore..

I just got this feeling that the ahsoka show will have the biggest budget of all the shows, i mean...it's a force user associated with lots of action, and unlike the kenobi show, she isn't in the past hiding from the empire, it no longer exists, so she doesn't have to hide in the shadow like kenobi. But maybe I'm underestimating how far they'll go with kenobi..

new issue
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2022-01-29 at 07:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg its Cad Bane. Maybe Bobba fet will finaly kill him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AiExKtq7Nk

But man they realy pulled a fast one on last minute in the episode.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

5+ Year Old Account
    Hello Mmo-champion Forums,

I saw and watched The Mandalorian both seasons (Season 1 and 2) and absolutely loved it!!!

Anyways, anyone watching Book of Boba Fett, lol? I just got done watching Episode 2 (-snip-).

I know nothing of who Boba Fett is. I googled it, did some googling and wikipedia and just read that he is the famous legendary bounty hunter.

Temuera Morrison. I don't know who he is but I am guessing he is very famous with the Star Wars. When he was younger, young man in his 20s/30s starred in many, many Star Wars movies and television shows before I was born or when I was a kid growing up in the 1980s and 1990s. Very famous with the Star Wars universe and franchise.

I know nothing of Star Wars. Star Wars franchise is sooo overwelmingly huge. Star Wars Nerds. I am not one though. I am not a Star Wars Nerd. But I still like Star Wars because I like seeing all the strange beasts and creatures of the Star Wars universe (Tusken raiders, Wampa, Rancor, Sarlacc, Gundark, Zillo Beast, Ewoks, and of course Baby Yoda).

25 of the Coolest, Cutest and Creepiest of Star Wars Creatures
    https://bennettrcoles.com/star-wars-creatures/

I only know Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader (Luke, I am your father line quote), Spaceballs (Star Wars parody movie), Mark Hamill.

And I like the light sabers.

EDIT: Just as I posted this reply, The Book of Boba Fett thread got bumped up, lol.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2022-02-07 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Don't advertise illegal pirating websites.

Quote Originally Posted by monkfailz View Post
    [ I know nothing of Star Wars. Star Wars franchise is sooo overwelmingly huge. [/I]
    Should start at the beginning; "Star Wars; "A New Hope." It sets it all up. And the face of the evil empire "Darth Vader." Bear in mind this was the late 70s and Lucas didn't think it'd even break even at the box office. He was wrong. He had a sensational hit, emphasis on the word "sensation." Because everyone was talking about it. And they wanted more. At the time the word "sequel" referred to an inferior followup to the prior movie. "Empire Strikes Back" broke the trope to pieces. The highlight for me was Luke's training under Yoda. (First appearance of Boba Fett) "Empire" gave us what we all wanted...

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I gotta wonder if there are any fans of "The Mandalorian" who aren't watching BoBF - and who aren't aware that they need to watch BOBF: episode 5, 6 (at least) to be caught up on the full "Mandalorian" story by the time season 3 starts.

I mean I bet there are a few out there in the world who either never started, or gave up on BoBF before episode 5, who might be a little confused once Season 3 of Mandalorian comes around and it doesn't pick up where one might expect...

As well as I'm just confused for others why major story beats of a different tv show are included in two (or 3 haven't watched the last one yet!) episodes of another show. I mean I liked the story beats, I enjoyed those episodes, but just...an off way to do it seems like. *shrugs*
    Koriani - Guardians of Forever - BM Huntard on TB; Kharmic - Worgen Druid - TB
    Koriani - none - Dragon of Secret World
    Karmic - Moirae - SWTOR
    inactive: Frith-Rae - Horizons/Istaria; Koriani in multiple old MMOs. I been around a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriani View Post
    I gotta wonder if there are any fans of "The Mandalorian" who aren't watching BoBF - and who aren't aware that they need to watch BOBF: episode 5, 6 (at least) to be caught up on the full "Mandalorian" story by the time season 3 starts.

I mean I bet there are a few out there in the world who either never started, or gave up on BoBF before episode 5, who might be a little confused once Season 3 of Mandalorian comes around and it doesn't pick up where one might expect...

As well as I'm just confused for others why major story beats of a different tv show are included in two (or 3 haven't watched the last one yet!) episodes of another show. I mean I liked the story beats, I enjoyed those episodes, but just...an off way to do it seems like. *shrugs*
    Word of mouth will travel fast.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Story beats for BoBF happened in movies and other shows, it’s all connected. Having story beats for The Mandalorian in BoBF isn’t surprising.
    Feels way more than just 'beats'.

Still not sure what they have planned for the last ep, this has been such a disjointed series.

15+ Year Old Account
    Story beats for BoBF happened in movies and other shows, it’s all connected. Having story beats for The Mandalorian in BoBF isn’t surprising.
    That is a pretty bold claim when Book of Boba Fett is the newest movie or show so is introducing all new story/lore. It still is strange for it to have such big focus on The Mandalorian even if Book is a "related spin-off". Even the cast have joked that it is season 2.5 of The Mandalorian rather then its own series.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Oh yeah? How so? Did an entire season take place in those 2 episodes?
    I know you're being facetious, but 'more than just beats' =/= entire season taking place in 2 episodes. Try harder.

And hell, if we're gonna play that game, the show should absolutely have been called Mandalorian: Book of Boba Fett. Come at me bro.

Nah, story beats are the things like the episodes we got. Something more would equate to a season.
    Why would that even be your conclusion? You're making some whacky logical leaps based on nothing that anyone has said here lol

Why would I come at you for making an observation my 7-year old nephew could come up with? Shit is basic…
    Well I mean, I guess that makes sense if you're making comments at a 7-year old's level of observation.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2022-02-08 at 08:41 PM.

Because a tv series tells its story over a season. Individual episodes are chapters in said story. See the episode titles for The Mandalorian for reference. Have you even been paying attention?
    And I simply said it was 'more than just story beats' being in BOBF. We have a character arc dedicated to the Mandalorian, that is 'more than just story beats'.

I have no idea why you then commented whatever nonsense you did after. It's not 'an entire season taking place in 2 episodes' lol. 7 year old level of observation, lol