Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Well... most sith apprentices/acolytes die in the old republic and most new sith are turned jedi outside of the old republic.
    Maul wasn't a fallen Jedi, neither was his brother Savage, nor Asajj. Neither was Papapalpatine.
    All you need to be a Jedi is to be force sensitive and follow the code. Lightsaber combat should not take long to learn. Long to master, but not long to learn.
    All right, gentlemen, let's review. The year is 2021 - that's two-zero-two-one, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of masked sissies.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Jedi Training takes a long time only because they only accept children. Children grow over many years as they brainwash them. Actual Jedi Training doesn't take long. Look how fast Sith do it with their apprentices.
    I feel like we could do a deep dive into SW mythos on this one. What makes a Jedi, being familiar are actually adopting the lifestyle

The Jedi Order is an entire religion. Part of their deal before their downfall was definitely indoctrination at a young age. Sith so follow a similar indoctrination but its a lot faster and harsher. In a straight-up lore discussion, you could probably Jedi training is fairly short, the fundamentals, but becoming a full-fledge Jedi takes many years. From the perspective of the Sith, they teach many force-sensitives dark side techniques but only two get to learn and practice the ways of the Sith - only two at part of the line of succession we saw Sidious channel in TRoS.

In real-life terms, knowing about x religion doesn't make you a monk.

- - - Updated - - -

Maul wasn't a fallen Jedi, neither was his brother Savage, nor Asajj. Neither was Papapalpatine.
    All you need to be a Jedi is to be force sensitive and follow the code. Lightsaber combat should not take long to learn. Long to master, but not long to learn.
    Asajj was a fallen Jedi though. The others weren't. The Jedi before Order 66 were part of a way of life.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2020-11-15 at 12:17 PM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

love the episode but the part where mando is drowning and the other just go " no problem fam" and kill the thing was veeery lame, why didn't Mando kill it, instead of trying to hold in there and get stabbed? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    love the episode but the part where mando is drowning and the other just go " no problem fam" and kill the thing was veeery lame, why didn't Mando kill it, instead of trying to hold in there and get stabbed? lol
    Apparently, Mando didn't have a water breather
    All right, gentlemen, let's review. The year is 2021 - that's two-zero-two-one, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of masked sissies.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    God I hate this guy's vids. Breakdown this and breakdown that. This or that EXPLAINED!!! because a 10 second teaser or something that doesnt even exist at all needs EXPLANATION.

Every single time I've seen his vids the title has nothing to do with the video itself. Why do his vids have so many likes when its obvious clickbait?

Apparently, Mando didn't have a water breather
    seems lame, the girl did that with no time, he could just hold breath for that time, kill the thing and come back for air...

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    God I hate this guy's vids. Breakdown this and breakdown that. This or that EXPLAINED!!! because a 10 second teaser or something that doesnt even exist at all needs EXPLANATION.

Every single time I've seen his vids the title has nothing to do with the video itself. Why do his vids have so many likes when its obvious clickbait?
    He spins almost every rumor as if it is a proven fact ... it is just so annoying.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

seems lame, the girl did that with no time, he could just hold breath for that time, kill the thing and come back for air...
    Well she's been on that planet longer. Maybe it wasn't her first rodeo with those type of sea monster
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Hahaha love you lefties going nuts over the egg eating never change hahaha

Trolling isn't allowed. Infracted.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2020-11-16 at 07:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

The other three have hermetically sealable armors, which you could also hear once they take off their helmets (the "Darth Vader noise" when Bo removes her helmet). Mando doesn't have that (yet^^)

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Yes, people being upset over a joke that was meant to upset people. You don't describe unsettling or disturbing unless you intend on making people upset.

You are laughing because the joke did what it was intended to do.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    The other three have hermetically sealable armors, which you could also hear once they take off their helmets (the "Darth Vader noise" when Bo removes her helmet). Mando doesn't have that (yet^^)
    I accept this. They were on that planet for some time, it's likely they equipped themselves with underwater capable suits, which Jin did not have.

Sealing off the suit isn't the problem.

Getting oxygen from somewhere that isn't the air is

Could well be that Din's suit is generally airtight, but that his breathing is being supplied from the ambient air. That would not work underwater (or in space) even with a sealed/pressurized suit.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Well she's been on that planet longer. Maybe it wasn't her first rodeo with those type of sea monster
    It's actually to show you how much better these real mandalorians are compared to him. If you notice both seasons have showed he's in way over his head for most of this stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    What drugs are you on? And I suggest not doing those drugs.
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorensen View Post
    It's actually to show you how much better these real mandalorians are compared to him. If you notice both seasons have showed he's in way over his head for most of this stuff.
    While there's some ex-machina rescue problems every now and then, part of what I like about the show is precisely that he's NOT Onepunch Man. He's a badass to be sure, but he gets in trouble, too, and doesn't just pull a one-man army to get out of it like it's nothing. He gets his ass kicked on the regular, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    While there's some ex-machina rescue problems every now and then, part of what I like about the show is precisely that he's NOT Onepunch Man. He's a badass to be sure, but he gets in trouble, too, and doesn't just pull a one-man army to get out of it like it's nothing. He gets his ass kicked on the regular, too.
    Yeah, not bad for someone who wasn't even born on Mandalore.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Why do his vids have so many likes when its obvious clickbait?
    The same with every YouTuber that's "popular", because the people who watch and like these things are easily amused, brain-dead morons who have no capacity for logical or critical thought.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    Yeah, not bad for someone who wasn't even born on Mandalore.
    Tbf most "Mandalorians" around the purge were weak ass pacifists anyway. People raised and trained to be Mandalorians are badasses regardless of if they are from Mandalore or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Tbf most "Mandalorians" around the purge were weak ass pacifists anyway. People raised and trained to be Mandalorians are badasses regardless of if they are from Mandalore or not.
    But Bo-Katan and her ilk were from the Deathwatch initially. Nite Owls.

But Bo-Katan and her ilk were from the Deathwatch initially. Nite Owls.
    I love how she conveniently omits that fact when she talks about the Watch. "Oh THOSE people, they're all just a bunch of fanatics, pfff!" Mmmmm-hmmmm.