They actually bringing back miniclorians.

That might not be awful?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    The Child secret son of Yoda and Yaddle confirmed.
    Wonder if Yoda was robbing the cradle on that one lol

(joke being yoda is like 4-500 years older than yaddle)
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Gina Carano is so fucking jacked. I love it.
    She's one of my favorite characters in the series, and the actress is doing a great job. Sure hope her alt-right antivaxx bullshittery isn't going to cost her the job :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Should also point out that the Emperor has the ability to create life, like he did with Anakin. Could play a factor here, but unlikely. The Emperor couldn't do anything with the Force while dead, George Lucas is adamant that any post-death Force is purely a Light side thing beyond the Sith.
    That isn't entirely true since Lucas did "sign off on" the old legends lore of Exar Kun. Where the spirit of a sith master was bound to parts of Yavin 4 and was able to manifest/control others. While that is all out of the window now it is clear that Sith retain some power after death. Between Palpatine and the "Sith voices". They just don't manifest as force ghosts.

They seem tied to certain objects or places.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    Didn't the Armorer say she was leaving as soon as she dealt with the Imperials? Or at least implied if she survived, she would leave Navarro and find the remaining members of the convent who escaped before Gideon cracked down on them. As far as Din goes, he probably assumed she was dead or wasn't there for that reason.
    I am pretty sure all that was stated was she was staying behind to take care of armor of the fallen members. So she couldn't leave right away but had no issue leaving once that sacred task was finished. I don't think Din assumes she is dead but merely "moved on". She clearly won't help with his task anymore since she gave little help to begin with. He may even know where she is but won't return until he finishes his task.

Their whole sect is weird. They seem to keep members in the dark about subjects until they are ready and then only reveal things on a need to know basis.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lothal View Post
    Yes but I mean why exactly would it need to be Snoke. The context of the transmission makes it much more likely to be the bodies of force-senstives they used to get their materials or something.
    It doesn't need to be snoke but nothing with the show seems to be throw in by coincidence. It might have just been an "easter egg" with no greater lore implications. It is possible but like I said references seem to keep tying the show to other parts of the Star Wars universe.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

I think the Camino Bioengineering stuff might not be about Snoke directly, but firstly serve as a reminder that these things were a thing in Starwars and that Bioengineering and Sith-Alchemy are something you have to always keep on your radar with the Empire involved and secondly that Moff Gideon is probably trying to build a super-army of force-sensitive clones, maybe even for himself to use on Mandalor. If you want to go really conspiracy theory, you can think he may have gotten some Mandalorians to work with him and be his "volunteers" that the doctor was referring to. (Maybe because he has the Darksaber and they did the same thing as the guys of Deathwatch that remained with Maul, after he killed Vizla.)

And of course the Imperial remnant under Palpatine is keeping tabs on his work and research to use for themselves. They, however don't really need blood with "m-count", because they have Palpatine and he has a high enough m-count. He won't need Baby Yodel's blood to infuse clones with force-sensitivity. What he might need is the research the Caminoans are doing for Gideon in how to infuse clones (in Palpatine's case Snokes) with more of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothal View Post
    How do we know that? I'm hearing a lot of outstanding things in this thread I've never heard about. Is that something that's been confirmed as canon somewhere?
    I believe it is explained in the novel version of the movies. Disney might have screwed up the movies but the book versions explain things a little better.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Strand-Cast

This is also what links snoke to those tanks. They were definitely "strand casts" in this episode.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2020-11-21 at 07:30 PM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    She's one of my favorite characters in the series, and the actress is doing a great job. Sure hope her alt-right antivaxx bullshittery isn't going to cost her the job :/
    Her what
    /10char
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

...Should I Google this info or are you pulling my leg?

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    ...Should I Google this info or are you pulling my leg?
    She got in trouble for how she handled the pro-nouns in twitter first ... while she handled it like a child, there was nothing too bad there.

Then she tweeted a bunch of alt right talking points on elections and other things. The talking about of "only legal votes should count" ... the purpose of hanging legal on that line is to imply there are tons of illegal votes that have gotten counted.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Her what
    /10char
    She supports a lot of alt right crazy theories that she shares. They have come out a lot recently.

Ever since she had fun on people asking her to put her pronouns in her twitter (it was a childish response), but then she spun into crazy town.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    She’s basically a QAnon Trumpist.
    Well, I don't love that certainly. Now I have to look up this woman's post history. Sonuvabitch.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I believe it is explained in the novel version of the movies. Disney might have screwed up the movies but the book versions explain things a little better.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Strand-Cast

This is also what links snoke to those tanks. They were definitely "strand casts" in this episode.
    Were they? The lab tech said that they infused volunteers with 'high m-count blood'. Sounds to me like they used individuals to infuse blood into them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Were they? The lab tech said that they infused volunteers with 'high m-count blood'. Sounds to me like they used individuals to infuse blood into them.
    They talk about two groups. One the "subject" that failed after a fortnight and how the guy thinks the volunteer will meet the same fate. It is unclear who the volunteer is but it does seem likely that it isn't the same as the people in the tanks. I can't think of anyone shown so far who would be a rival to the Mandalorian but it feels like a story hook to give him a nemesis that isn't Moff Gideon. Or it will be used to tie to something in the greater Star Wars canon.

Would be hilarious if she gets written out. The right wing tears would be salty AF.

Man, I actually liked her. Why do people have to be dicks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Man, I actually liked her. Why do people have to be dicks?
    I don't know, why are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Would be hilarious if she gets written out. The right wing tears would be salty AF.
    There are some rumors, with little proof, that her spin off series has been cancelled or put on hold. Personally I think the whole thing is stupid. Are her comments stupid? Sure. But a few of the things are just silly to attack her over. Like the people that attack her over having a Parler account. Half of the country would be "canceled" if we punish those who have different views on the election or COVID-19.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Can you kids take this discussion off to gen-ot forum? Seeing as Mandalorian is a middle-finger to kathleen kennedy, I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

Lets get back to the topic, this show. Otherwise mods will have to issue warnings, infractions, since generally mostly all like this show, don't derail thread by getting it locked.

Lets get back to some really serious issues. Katee Sackhoff's straight hair, here it looks more like the animated version of Bo Katan. Live version gives a different vibe.

Weird.

Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2020-11-22 at 07:39 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Can you kids take this discussion off to gen-ot forum? Seeing as Mandalorian is a middle-finger to kathleen kennedy, I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. Lets get back to the topic, this show. Otherwise mods will have to issue warnings, infractions, since generally mostly all like this show, don't derail thread by getting it locked.
    She is a character on the show. Discussing her and her possible continued existence is as relevant anything else as long as it is done with some restraint given the subject matter.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    She is a character on the show. Discussing her and her possible continued existence is as relevant anything else as long as it is done with some restraint given the subject matter.
    I don't think anyone here seriously believes this forum knows the meaning of restraint.

2nd, Mandalorian isn't in the hands of kathleens trilogy bunch, so you are just steering discussion away from the show.

I have been suspect why this thread has gotten so much traffic, n before gina carano, during season 2. Was very little discussion during season 1, most were in agreement, n still are, I can only assume this is spill-over lack of shows n movies 2020 has carried off heated need to be right n go after other side has reared its ugly head in this good thread.