Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    I believe it is explained in the novel version of the movies. Disney might have screwed up the movies but the book versions explain things a little better.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Strand-Cast

This is also what links snoke to those tanks. They were definitely "strand casts" in this episode.
    Were they? The lab tech said that they infused volunteers with 'high m-count blood'. Sounds to me like they used individuals to infuse blood into them.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Were they? The lab tech said that they infused volunteers with 'high m-count blood'. Sounds to me like they used individuals to infuse blood into them.
    They talk about two groups. One the "subject" that failed after a fortnight and how the guy thinks the volunteer will meet the same fate. It is unclear who the volunteer is but it does seem likely that it isn't the same as the people in the tanks. I can't think of anyone shown so far who would be a rival to the Mandalorian but it feels like a story hook to give him a nemesis that isn't Moff Gideon. Or it will be used to tie to something in the greater Star Wars canon.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    She's one of my favorite characters in the series, and the actress is doing a great job. Sure hope her alt-right antivaxx bullshittery isn't going to cost her the job :/
    Would be hilarious if she gets written out. The right wing tears would be salty AF.

Man, I actually liked her. Why do people have to be dicks?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I don't know, why are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Would be hilarious if she gets written out. The right wing tears would be salty AF.
    There are some rumors, with little proof, that her spin off series has been cancelled or put on hold. Personally I think the whole thing is stupid. Are her comments stupid? Sure. But a few of the things are just silly to attack her over. Like the people that attack her over having a Parler account. Half of the country would be "canceled" if we punish those who have different views on the election or COVID-19.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Can you kids take this discussion off to gen-ot forum? Seeing as Mandalorian is a middle-finger to kathleen kennedy, I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

Lets get back to the topic, this show. Otherwise mods will have to issue warnings, infractions, since generally mostly all like this show, don't derail thread by getting it locked.

Lets get back to some really serious issues. Katee Sackhoff's straight hair, here it looks more like the animated version of Bo Katan. Live version gives a different vibe.

Weird.

Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2020-11-22 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Can you kids take this discussion off to gen-ot forum? Seeing as Mandalorian is a middle-finger to kathleen kennedy, I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you. Lets get back to the topic, this show. Otherwise mods will have to issue warnings, infractions, since generally mostly all like this show, don't derail thread by getting it locked.
    She is a character on the show. Discussing her and her possible continued existence is as relevant anything else as long as it is done with some restraint given the subject matter.

She is a character on the show. Discussing her and her possible continued existence is as relevant anything else as long as it is done with some restraint given the subject matter.
    I don't think anyone here seriously believes this forum knows the meaning of restraint.

2nd, Mandalorian isn't in the hands of kathleens trilogy bunch, so you are just steering discussion away from the show.

I have been suspect why this thread has gotten so much traffic, n before gina carano, during season 2. Was very little discussion during season 1, most were in agreement, n still are, I can only assume this is spill-over lack of shows n movies 2020 has carried off heated need to be right n go after other side has reared its ugly head in this good thread.

2nd, Mandalorian isn't in the hands of kathleens trilogy bunch, so you are just steering discussion away from the show.
    Discussing the actions of an actor who could be removed from the show because of controversy is not about the show? Weird. You are doing far more steering away by talking about issues, digs at Kathleen Kennedy, and talking about general moderation. This thread saw discussion all during Season 1. Discussion now has nothing to do with a lack of movies or some pathological need to be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    Dont worry episode 3 will have far more precious "plot" for you gold fish attention span newer generations who had their attention spans ruined by social media and 2sec videos and need everything connected like marvel films with pointless cameo's at the end credits where Nick fury says a one liner to the next hero means its all connected!!!!
    Ok then.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Ok then.

[video=youtube_share;dWNvlyycWNvlyycWzQ[/video]
    Please dont link me your cartoon pedophilia collection, it'll turn this thread into a 200 pager. Thanks
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Tolerance of stupidity. Respect for ignorance. The paradox of tolerance.

Life is wild, bro.
    "It's a big club. And you ain't in it. It is also the club they use to beat you with." - George Carlin

Discussing the actions of an actor who could be removed from the show because of controversy is not about the show?
    What discussion exactly? Has anyone any update to speak of? Any basis why Filoni/Jon Favrou would take this step this deep into the show as a 1st reaction?

You are doing far more steering away by talking about issues, digs at Kathleen Kennedy
    Uhm no, that was directed to a bigger unlikelyhood of this not ending up as a woke decision due to her boys jjabrams, rian johnson not being in charge of the Mandalorian n her other favorites, otherwise you would have a point. There is also the other issue of her way was running the franchise into the ground, so she doesn't have the pull she used to.

and talking about general moderation
    Uhm, this isn't general off-topic forum,
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/...eral-Off-Topic
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/359-Politics

this is the "Cinema / TV Shows / Music / Books" forum, am I wrong?

This thread saw discussion all during Season 1. Discussion now has nothing to do with a lack of movies or some pathological need to be right.
    Now you are out-right lying or you don't remember. Season 1 had low traffic here. Now unless the pitchfork mob has anything new to add on your subject, lets get back to the topic of the actual show, next episode is titled I believe The Jedi.

- - - Updated - - -

I know some people don't like this Youtuber, sometimes he gets on me nerves too, but he does a good job of bringing up everything. He is the Belluar of star wars he is really nerding it down, i love it
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2020-11-22 at 08:38 PM.

Can you kids take this discussion off to gen-ot forum? Seeing as Mandalorian is a middle-finger to kathleen kennedy, I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

Lets get back to the topic, this show. Otherwise mods will have to issue warnings, infractions, since generally mostly all like this show, don't derail thread by getting it locked.

Lets get back to some really serious issues. Katee Sackhoff's straight hair, here it looks more like the animated version of Bo Katan. Live version gives a different vibe.

Weird.

If it is Star Wars. Kennedy has her hands in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    If it is Star Wars. Kennedy has her hands in it.
    I never knew she was a hair stylist

The Unstoppable Force Kaleredar's Avatar
    Politics aside, I am hoping that they move away from the "main characters pinned down behind hallway pillars by impotent stormtrooper blaster fire" that we saw causing a good chunk of the "action suspense" in these last two episodes to something a bit more dynamic than what we saw as salient action in A New Hope 40 years ago.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Now you are out-right lying or you don't remember. Season 1 had low traffic here. Now unless the pitchfork mob has anything new to add on your subject, lets get back to the topic of the actual show, next episode is titled I believe The Jedi.
    There are at least 60 pages discussing season 1. That isn't "low traffic". The actual show covers both plot and actors. If you don't like an aspect of the show being discussed then just scroll on by. Keep your hate and insults of directors, executives and whatever else out of it.

There are at least 60 pages discussing season 1. That isn't "low traffic". The actual show covers both plot and actors. If you don't like an aspect of the show being discussed then just scroll on by. Keep your hate and insults of directors, executives and whatever else out of it.
    Season 1 is from page 6-53, regardless how many pages you thought, lol imagine thinking that is high traffic

Well, maybe you can start discussing the show, and not twitter, I thought they were two different things. Since you can't contribute discussion to the show, i'll put you on ignore. Didn't come here to talk with twitter mobs.

Season 1 is from page 6-53, regardless how many pages you thought, lol imagine thinking that is high traffic Well, maybe you can start discussing the show, and not twitter, I thought they were two different things.
    Again isn't an actor on the show considered part of the show? Season 1 has seen more discussion then Season 2 so far. So if you are saying one that has more discussion is less then the other the fault is with you and your weird crusade.