7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    No. She started with Luke in 4 aby and gave birth in 5 aby. Luke wasn't even a Jedi 3 years prior to that since he didn't start has training until 3 aby.
    I was referring to the time Mandalorian takes place.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it really fair to compare how long it took Luke and Leia to train when their father is Anakin Skywalker, who also rose through the ranks extremely fast. The only reason why he wasn't a Jedi Master before turning was because of the busted Council. It makes sense that the babies of a Force baby get through training faster.

Rey was a Jedi...but was she really? She had raw potential and knew the basic but was still fairly green when it came to Jedi teachings. I think she was behind Luke in RotJ, who still wasn't much of a match for Vader or Sidious.

So in 1-5 years you can get the basics down enough to best any non-Jedi/Sith. Anyone else is still a challenge.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Wasn't that bad of an episode didn't seem like a huge monster theme this time. Ironically I just watched a horrible movie with that actress earlier this week. It was a super awful movie.. it was my first time watching it. I knew it would be cause it's a less popular horror sequel. Michael Keaton was like, "I'm not coming back for this garbage." and boy did I not blame him.

Anyways she was the red head with the styled helm and the movie was White Noise 2. I would give that movie a 2/10. It only got a point or two because it has some type of budget but just horrendous. Also recognized her from Riddick which I don't mind me some Riddick at all.
    Last edited by Icelin; 2020-11-15 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Icelin View Post
    Wasn't that bad of an episode didn't seem like a huge monster theme this time. Ironically I just watched a horrible movie with that actress earlier this week. It was a super awful movie.. it was my first time watching it. I knew it would be cause it's a less popular horror sequel. Michael Keaton was like, "I'm not coming back for this garbage." and boy did I not blame him.

Anyways she was the red head with the styled helm and the movie was White Noise 2. I would give that movie a 2/10. It only got a point or two because it has some type of budget but just horrendous. Also recognized her from Riddick which I don't mind me some Riddick at all.
    She was probably most well known for Battlestar Galactica

I don't hold actors/actresses' other work against them when I'm looking at a given role. She could have made the shittiest movies in history, but she did well in this episode and so that's all that matters to me.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jedi Training takes a long time only because they only accept children. Children grow over many years as they brainwash them. Actual Jedi Training doesn't take long. Look how fast Sith do it with their apprentices.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Jedi Training takes a long time only because they only accept children. Children grow over many years as they brainwash them. Actual Jedi Training doesn't take long. Look how fast Sith do it with their apprentices.
    Well... most sith apprentices/acolytes die in the old republic and most new sith are turned jedi outside of the old republic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Well... most sith apprentices/acolytes die in the old republic and most new sith are turned jedi outside of the old republic.
    Maul wasn't a fallen Jedi, neither was his brother Savage, nor Asajj. Neither was Papapalpatine.
    All you need to be a Jedi is to be force sensitive and follow the code. Lightsaber combat should not take long to learn. Long to master, but not long to learn.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like we could do a deep dive into SW mythos on this one. What makes a Jedi, being familiar are actually adopting the lifestyle

The Jedi Order is an entire religion. Part of their deal before their downfall was definitely indoctrination at a young age. Sith so follow a similar indoctrination but its a lot faster and harsher. In a straight-up lore discussion, you could probably Jedi training is fairly short, the fundamentals, but becoming a full-fledge Jedi takes many years. From the perspective of the Sith, they teach many force-sensitives dark side techniques but only two get to learn and practice the ways of the Sith - only two at part of the line of succession we saw Sidious channel in TRoS.

In real-life terms, knowing about x religion doesn't make you a monk.

- - - Updated - - -

Maul wasn't a fallen Jedi, neither was his brother Savage, nor Asajj. Neither was Papapalpatine.
    All you need to be a Jedi is to be force sensitive and follow the code. Lightsaber combat should not take long to learn. Long to master, but not long to learn.
    Asajj was a fallen Jedi though. The others weren't. The Jedi before Order 66 were part of a way of life.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2020-11-15 at 12:17 PM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

7+ Year Old Account
    love the episode but the part where mando is drowning and the other just go " no problem fam" and kill the thing was veeery lame, why didn't Mando kill it, instead of trying to hold in there and get stabbed? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    love the episode but the part where mando is drowning and the other just go " no problem fam" and kill the thing was veeery lame, why didn't Mando kill it, instead of trying to hold in there and get stabbed? lol
    Apparently, Mando didn't have a water breather

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    God I hate this guy's vids. Breakdown this and breakdown that. This or that EXPLAINED!!! because a 10 second teaser or something that doesnt even exist at all needs EXPLANATION.

Every single time I've seen his vids the title has nothing to do with the video itself. Why do his vids have so many likes when its obvious clickbait?

7+ Year Old Account
    Apparently, Mando didn't have a water breather
    seems lame, the girl did that with no time, he could just hold breath for that time, kill the thing and come back for air...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    God I hate this guy's vids. Breakdown this and breakdown that. This or that EXPLAINED!!! because a 10 second teaser or something that doesnt even exist at all needs EXPLANATION.

Every single time I've seen his vids the title has nothing to do with the video itself. Why do his vids have so many likes when its obvious clickbait?
    He spins almost every rumor as if it is a proven fact ... it is just so annoying.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

seems lame, the girl did that with no time, he could just hold breath for that time, kill the thing and come back for air...
    Well she's been on that planet longer. Maybe it wasn't her first rodeo with those type of sea monster

Hahaha love you lefties going nuts over the egg eating never change hahaha

Trolling isn't allowed. Infracted.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2020-11-16 at 07:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

The other three have hermetically sealable armors, which you could also hear once they take off their helmets (the "Darth Vader noise" when Bo removes her helmet). Mando doesn't have that (yet^^)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Hahaha love you lefties going nuts over the egg eating never change hahaha
    Yes, people being upset over a joke that was meant to upset people. You don't describe unsettling or disturbing unless you intend on making people upset.

You are laughing because the joke did what it was intended to do.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    The other three have hermetically sealable armors, which you could also hear once they take off their helmets (the "Darth Vader noise" when Bo removes her helmet). Mando doesn't have that (yet^^)
    I accept this. They were on that planet for some time, it's likely they equipped themselves with underwater capable suits, which Jin did not have.

Sealing off the suit isn't the problem.

Getting oxygen from somewhere that isn't the air is

Could well be that Din's suit is generally airtight, but that his breathing is being supplied from the ambient air. That would not work underwater (or in space) even with a sealed/pressurized suit.