15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    2nd, Mandalorian isn't in the hands of kathleens trilogy bunch, so you are just steering discussion away from the show.
    Discussing the actions of an actor who could be removed from the show because of controversy is not about the show? Weird. You are doing far more steering away by talking about issues, digs at Kathleen Kennedy, and talking about general moderation. This thread saw discussion all during Season 1. Discussion now has nothing to do with a lack of movies or some pathological need to be right.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Volatilis View Post
    Dont worry episode 3 will have far more precious "plot" for you gold fish attention span newer generations who had their attention spans ruined by social media and 2sec videos and need everything connected like marvel films with pointless cameo's at the end credits where Nick fury says a one liner to the next hero means its all connected!!!!
    Ok then.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Ok then.

[video=youtube_share;dWNvlyycWNvlyycWzQ[/video]
    Please dont link me your cartoon pedophilia collection, it'll turn this thread into a 200 pager. Thanks
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Man, I actually liked her. Why do people have to be dicks?
    Tolerance of stupidity. Respect for ignorance. The paradox of tolerance.

Life is wild, bro.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Discussing the actions of an actor who could be removed from the show because of controversy is not about the show?
    What discussion exactly? Has anyone any update to speak of? Any basis why Filoni/Jon Favrou would take this step this deep into the show as a 1st reaction?

You are doing far more steering away by talking about issues, digs at Kathleen Kennedy
    Uhm no, that was directed to a bigger unlikelyhood of this not ending up as a woke decision due to her boys jjabrams, rian johnson not being in charge of the Mandalorian n her other favorites, otherwise you would have a point. There is also the other issue of her way was running the franchise into the ground, so she doesn't have the pull she used to.

and talking about general moderation
    Uhm, this isn't general off-topic forum,
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/...eral-Off-Topic
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/359-Politics

this is the "Cinema / TV Shows / Music / Books" forum, am I wrong?

This thread saw discussion all during Season 1. Discussion now has nothing to do with a lack of movies or some pathological need to be right.
    Now you are out-right lying or you don't remember. Season 1 had low traffic here. Now unless the pitchfork mob has anything new to add on your subject, lets get back to the topic of the actual show, next episode is titled I believe The Jedi.

- - - Updated - - -

I know some people don't like this Youtuber, sometimes he gets on me nerves too, but he does a good job of bringing up everything. He is the Belluar of star wars he is really nerding it down, i love it
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2020-11-22 at 08:38 PM.

Can you kids take this discussion off to gen-ot forum? Seeing as Mandalorian is a middle-finger to kathleen kennedy, I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

Lets get back to the topic, this show. Otherwise mods will have to issue warnings, infractions, since generally mostly all like this show, don't derail thread by getting it locked.

Lets get back to some really serious issues. Katee Sackhoff's straight hair, here it looks more like the animated version of Bo Katan. Live version gives a different vibe.

Weird.

If it is Star Wars. Kennedy has her hands in it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    I never knew she was a hair stylist

10+ Year Old Account
    Politics aside, I am hoping that they move away from the "main characters pinned down behind hallway pillars by impotent stormtrooper blaster fire" that we saw causing a good chunk of the "action suspense" in these last two episodes to something a bit more dynamic than what we saw as salient action in A New Hope 40 years ago.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

15+ Year Old Account
    Now you are out-right lying or you don't remember. Season 1 had low traffic here. Now unless the pitchfork mob has anything new to add on your subject, lets get back to the topic of the actual show, next episode is titled I believe The Jedi.
    There are at least 60 pages discussing season 1. That isn't "low traffic". The actual show covers both plot and actors. If you don't like an aspect of the show being discussed then just scroll on by. Keep your hate and insults of directors, executives and whatever else out of it.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    There are at least 60 pages discussing season 1. That isn't "low traffic". The actual show covers both plot and actors. If you don't like an aspect of the show being discussed then just scroll on by. Keep your hate and insults of directors, executives and whatever else out of it.
    Season 1 is from page 6-53, regardless how many pages you thought, lol imagine thinking that is high traffic

Well, maybe you can start discussing the show, and not twitter, I thought they were two different things. Since you can't contribute discussion to the show, i'll put you on ignore. Didn't come here to talk with twitter mobs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Season 1 is from page 6-53, regardless how many pages you thought, lol imagine thinking that is high traffic Well, maybe you can start discussing the show, and not twitter, I thought they were two different things.
    Again isn't an actor on the show considered part of the show? Season 1 has seen more discussion then Season 2 so far. So if you are saying one that has more discussion is less then the other the fault is with you and your weird crusade.

5+ Year Old Account
    I updated my post, Rhorle, you are ignored, you are not adding anything new to either gina nor the show. I didn't come here to indulge in some silly twitter obsession.
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2020-11-22 at 09:40 PM.

Please dont link me your cartoon pedophilia collection, it'll turn this thread into a 200 pager. Thanks
    Please don't subvert the thread to be about your old age abamosity and regret.

We get it, your old, your gonna die soon, and youre angry cos the world no longer caters to you dinosaurs, but at least have the self respect to die quietly, k thanx bye.

Trolling isn't allowed. Infracted.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2020-11-23 at 07:59 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Can you kids take this discussion off to gen-ot forum? Seeing as Mandalorian is a middle-finger to kathleen kennedy, I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.
    Except it isn't a "middle finger to Kathleen Kennedy" she is still in a position of authority in Lucasfilm, you know as President of Lucasfilm. You don't give a middle finger to your boss and keep a job.

She still has some say in The Mandalorian, but LIKE WITH THE SEQUELS and the Anthology films, she does not have any creative control.

If you Kathleen Kennedy haters actually look at the facts, the issue is Kennedy is far more hands off than she should be. That's how we got Rian Johnson "subvert expectations."
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2020-11-22 at 10:59 PM.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    I love the fallacy.

Kennedy personally ordered ever bad decision made during the sequels just to piss a very specific group of people but she has nothing to do anything else that has come out of Disney's Star Wars.

- - - Updated - - -

Season 1 is from page 6-53, regardless how many pages you thought, lol imagine thinking that is high traffic

Well, maybe you can start discussing the show, and not twitter, I thought they were two different things. Since you can't contribute discussion to the show, i'll put you on ignore. Didn't come here to talk with twitter mobs.
    That's half this thread.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Please don't subvert the thread to be about your old age abamosity and regret.

We get it, your old, your gonna die soon, and youre angry cos the world no longer caters to you dinosaurs, but at least have the self respect to die quietly, k thanx bye.
    29 isnt that old but sure. I guess you assumed im a boomer because reasons??

You know what they say about assumptions. Makes an ass out of you.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    29 isnt that old but sure. I guess you assumed im a boomer because reasons??

You know what they say about assumptions. Makes an ass out of you.
    And you assumed he was a pedophile because of a meme..... So... Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I love the fallacy.

Kennedy personally ordered ever bad decision made during the sequels just to piss a very specific group of people but she has nothing to do anything else that has come out of Disney's Star Wars.
    She is literally the PRESIDENT of Lucasfilm. She is Favreau's and Filoni's boss.

She didn't make the bad decision in the sequel trilogy. TLJ was all Rian Johnson. RoS was JJ Abrams attempting to undo Rian Johnson.

She wasn't personally responsible for the bad decision.

The only person who would be invoking a fallacy, which no one is, is you.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    She is literally the PRESIDENT of Lucasfilm. She is Favreau's and Filoni's boss.

She didn't make the bad decision in the sequel trilogy. TLJ was all Rian Johnson. RoS was JJ Abrams attempting to undo Rian Johnson.

You mean 'me' or the metaphorical 'me'?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post

The bad decision was JJ and not planning out the trilogy beforehand.
    Driving on Sunshine.

PM for Tesla referral code.