Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    pretty basic rule of thumb is not to mention the holocaust, you really have to be a special kind of stupid to say shit like that.
    And yet plenty of celebs have and have sat and called people LITERAL Nazis for doing nothing related to it and nothing was done so yeah....

- - - Updated - - -

£20 says she goes full antivaxx qanon
    Guess BP2 needs some firing as well.....

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...i-vax-n1250231

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Yeah...no. People aren't going to take too kindly to dismissing the systematic extermination of millions by comparing it to a bunch of conservative snowflakes getting their fee-fees hurt by Big Tech™ (or whoever they're throwing a temper tantrum about this week).

But we all know damn well that a mod is going to come along sooner or later and tell us to stop talking about this idiot and her dogshit politics...so let's get started on it now.
    Weird considering a bunch of liberal snowflakes who get their "fees fees hurt" have referred to the holocaust numerous times to no repercussions. "Good for me, but not for thee"

Infracted.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2021-02-11 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    Imagine not putting your victim complex on par with the holocaust.
    Yeah imagine that....oh wait the left does it CONSTANTLY.

Imagine this conversation ending right now. Infractions have been issued.

Deleted all my posts contributing to the derail.

Apologies
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worker constantly makes an ass of themselves in public while being a face of a company

Company tells them to relax while giving them multiple chances.

Worker continues. Adding in stuff that makes it harder for their colleagues to work with them.

Company says, okay we're serious this time.

Worker believes themselves to be invaluable. Talks out of their ass some more.

Fired.

Twitter bots out in full force trying to come up with whatever to throw dirt at Disney/Lucasfilm. Meanwhile everyone else is asking Disney, what took so long?

Discussing forbidden topics is against the rules. Infracted.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2021-02-11 at 08:40 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Lothal View Post
    Is it allowed to start a thread about it in the General Offtopic subforum?
    There's a politics subforum where it's probably better-suited.

I wonder if they'll re-cast or simply pretend she never existed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Probably just have her die off-screen
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

It's a big galaxy. They don't even have to mention a single random Rebel Trooper ever again. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Lothal View Post
    They pulled off a "the main villain of the saga somehow returns without explanation in yellow subtitles" already, so simply forgeting about a character is absolutely acceptable for them I guess.
    https://starwarsintrocreator.kassell...tZJi3Svpz0BC4t

this is the leak already

Ok, I will admit that got a laugh. I especially enjoyed the lack of punctuation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Won't recast. Probably will do something similar to the Batwoman TV show. Just get rid of the character off-screen and introduce a very similar, yet different new character. Just have a new tough as nails, badass soldier woman. Maybe make her a former Imperial instead of rebel to keep them just different enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    The meme of a dumbass putting a stick in the spokes of their bike comes to mind...
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

No loss where Gina is concerned. Easily the worst actor on the show and the more screen time she got the more evident it became. Bye, Felicia!

UTA, Carano's talent agency, has also dropped her. It is very likely her entertainment career in film and television is over.

https://deadline.com/2021/02/the-man...sy-1234691964/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    UTA, Carano's talent agency, has also dropped her. It is very likely her entertainment career in film and television is over.

https://deadline.com/2021/02/the-man...sy-1234691964/
    It's crazy how fast these things play out. I am in no way defending her, she made her bed, and she will lay in it. But it is insane how fast these issues turn around from simply being fired, to being completely ruined.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    pretty basic rule of thumb is not to mention the holocaust, you really have to be a special kind of stupid to say shit like that.
    If that was the case, Pedro Pascal should have been fired in 2018.

But let's be celebrities as a collective just need to shut up and do their jobs, stay the hell out of politics and social issues because it does nothing good for anyone. Also, anyone with millions in the bank isn't really in a position to be preaching to the unwashed masses.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    It's crazy how fast these things play out. I am in no way defending her, she made her bed, and she will lay in it. But it is insane how fast these issues turn around from simply being fired, to being completely ruined.
    Armie hammer is currently learning that also. Hollywood can boot you out at warp speed when it wants too

Pascal cast as Joel in HBO/Warner Bros. series of The Last of Us and a statement TLOU series was going to be his priority does not look good for the future of Pascal with the Mandolorian.

https://deadline.com/2021/02/pedro-p...on-1234691935/

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Pascal cast as Joel in HBO/Warner Bros. series of The Last of Us and a statement TLOU series was going to be his priority does not look good for the future of Pascal with the Mandolorian.

https://deadline.com/2021/02/pedro-p...on-1234691935/
    Pascal had repeaditly complained about the show and always wearing a helmet, getting no facetime. And an actor needs people to see his face. So i am not suprised that he looks for other shows.
    And, what if, the third season with the retaking of Mandalore is the last one? I would not mind a show actually ending on a high note instead of being prolonged beyond redemption.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.