Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Regarding the minions theory i will just leave this here

We originally wanted to do Ragnaros as a "core replacement" hero who would sit in your base in all his raid boss glory and command fiery minions on the battlefield. We ultimately decided not to do this for fantasy reasons (it just didn't feel like Ragnaros if you couldn't smite insects with your own two fiery hands), but the gameplay is still promising and we want to revisit it at some point with a more appropriate hero.
    From an AMA about hots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok i looked again on teaser, i forgot there is claws on minion shield. So maybe Greymane rework? If not rework... The only ones who comes to my mind is Hybrid from Starcraft and Deathwing.

Rework would be so shitty right now. Those are just boring. If it won't be new hero then we are fucked until Blizzcon.

We just got Kerrigan and BW reworks (with event and skins and lore) so probably not a rework.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/i/status/1048618928459722757

Something with claws, horns and fel energy

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see any hero in all of this, no clue how people get to that point. Most likely tied to an event, as its in the same art style as the current event.

Likely more skins...

Ugh...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I don't see any hero in all of this, no clue how people get to that point. Most likely tied to an event, as its in the same art style as the current event.
    • On schedule like every other hero release ✔
    • Month since last hero release like almost every other hero release ✔
    • Cryptic pics just like every other hero release teaser ✔
    • Posted DURING AN ALREADY OCCURRING EVENT ✔

It's not exactly hard to see why people would think it's the new hero.

lol Clearcut, good point <3

Here's hoping for Yogg or Deathwing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clearcut View Post
    • On schedule like every other hero release ✔
    • Month since last hero release like almost every other hero release ✔
    • Cryptic pics just like every other hero release teaser ✔
    • Posted DURING AN ALREADY OCCURRING EVENT ✔

It's not exactly hard to see why people would think it's the new hero.
    I said that i don't see any hero in all of this and to further clarify i can't see how people even remotely see things like deathwing in this. The art style is similar to that of the on going event and if its a hero, i most likely see it being one tied to this current lore that being the whole ravenlord / gravekeeper story.

I think Acid it's cause of things like the, was it Dva vid? that was totes confusing on what it actually ended up being. The one with claw marks on door and being at Hanumura. People were calling Deathwing etc so I'm guessing that's the kinda thing along with the schedule and timing of releases and recent lore buildup. So it could be literally anything lol. Blizz does like to f@ck with us.

Trine crossover...

Dreadlord.

- - - Updated - - -

Dreadlord. Name isn't known yet.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Dreadlord.

Dreadlord. Name isn't known yet.
    Looking at some art of the various named ones I can remember, they each seem to have a different-coloured gem on their belt.
    The colours change between appearances, of course, but you might be able to discount the ones who've never had a purple gem.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Mal'ganis 100% the twitter quote is "I have been waiting for you. Are you ready to fulfill your purpose?" which anyone familiar with Warcraft knows that is stuff he says to Arthas.

New hero: LFD group

Or more realistically, LFD group skin for vikings

Deleted
    Just put the video on their twitter. It's Mal'Ganis.

Seems like a cool hero. Dark Conversion and Blind as a Bat talent will make you look either awesome or a complete and utter tool....