Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Another expansion of Druid/Shaman domination

When will it end? these 2 classes have been dominating the game since WoTLK

Quote Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
    Personally, I play a rogue, havent had much problems with shamans/druids this expansion. I honestly think disc priests are the worst in pvp.

Same reason why you see Rogues and Mages constantly at the top, the base utility is quite strong.

The amount of CC's that a Resto Shaman can avoid is just insane, whereas any other healer has to perma hug pillars.
    That along with spammable purge as healer in the current meta, that's quite strong

Deleted
    Both classes always have at least one (two if druid) viable spec at any time, usually more. However they only rarely 'dominate'. Resto druids are sometimes very strong but are fairly balanced at the moment, same with resto shamans.

Warrior , Rogue , Mage. This classes are the Gods of PvP. No season will come were they are not in one of the best comps

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    The amount of CC's that a Resto Shaman can avoid is just insane, whereas any other healer has to perma hug pillars.
    That along with spammable purge as healer in the current meta, that's quite strong
    Let's not forget a ranged interrupt on low CD

I thought shamans were utter garbage now? Or does that only apply to ele?

when there is only 6 healing specs, spread out over 5 classes its not really surprising things tend to repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    They're overtuned as Enhance right now (read: borderline broken)

They've been good as resto the entire expansion

Ele isn't too great, but only because it's a squishy caster in world of meleecraft

This is for PvP. they're still pretty garbage in PvE

ehm, what? You are talking about healers or you are absolutly out

Quote Originally Posted by Nargoron View Post
    ehm, what? You are talking about healers or you are absolutly out
    Ferals been strong always , moonkin comes and goes, ele and enh rotate in and out of op in turns

Both those classes actually never had one patch where at least 1 dps spec wasn't tier 1

Deleted
    MW monks and rshamans have way too much utility for healers. Especially shamans. Totems everywhere, ranged interrupt, stun totem, hex - you name it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    MW monks and rshamans have way too much utility for healers. Especially shamans. Totems everywhere, ranged interrupt, stun totem, hex - you name it.
    MW monks aren't really comparable to shamans in terms of utility, ring of peace, 4 sec sap on 45 sec cooldown and aoe stun on 1 min cooldown doesn't really compare to grounding, tremor, wind shear, hex, aoe stun and aoe slow/root. What keeps mw viable is fisting and their very strong single target healing when left alone but it makes them a lot more limited in what setups they can play compared to shamans and druids who can fit into pretty much any comp due to how versatile they are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    You're funny.
    No shamans should never play with totem mastery in PVP (which leaves them with 3-4 totems left depending of their spec and if they decide to play with or without grounding totem)
    Stun totem has 45sec cd and is pretty much useless at higher raiting considering its low health pool.
    Hex is also almost useless since there is so many classes (counting dps and healers) who can dispell it.

Deleted
    Based on what? The by far most common healer is disc priest in both and 2v2 and 3v3 followed by monk in 2v2 and paladin in 3v3. So saying that druid or shaman is "dominating" is quite an overstatement.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefsupreme View Post
    Based on what? The by far most common healer is disc priest in both and 2v2 and 3v3 followed by monk in 2v2 and paladin in 3v3. So saying that druid or shaman is "dominating" is quite an overstatement.
    Based on strength of classes, representation means nothing in world of no rerolls

I thought they wont repeat the start of Legion as a DK player but boy i was wrong... its the same thing again. I dont get why they keep repeating the same mistakes over and over

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparv View Post
    Obviously my friend, you have no relation with High rating PvP if you say such things...
    I suggest to you, to go and check videos from Highest competitive teams along with AWC Season Cup series.

Hex land for full durations and Stun totem is utilized perfectly against smoke bombs, DPS training and pillar kiting.

P.S. Dispels are on 8sec CD and not spammable.
    Reckoning Bomb - Unleashes the Reckoning upon the Scourge, inflicting ridiculous amounts of damage. Some might even say the damage is ludicrous.

Deleted
    In your imagination maybe, representation is very strongly correlated with how good they are. The meta adapts within weeks, what the meta cares little about though is your opinion on what's powerfull. Druids and shamans are by no means bad but not even close to "dominating" in any sence and you have no proof of that other than your very individual opinion

https://imgur.com/a/81u6WgW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Elemental is still a force to be reckoned with nobody focuses them down.