Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only reason I Have a Horde toon is due to faction specific pets and toys....I have always been Alliance player till Blizz started doing faction specific stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    I have at least six stacks of Pet Charms and nothing to do with them. I bought every Pet and Toy I could with them.

Yes, I'm bragging. It helps to plan it out ahead of time so it takes less time to unlock the Quest-locked ones.
    Share some... xD

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Only reason I Have a Horde toon is due to faction specific pets and toys....I have always been Alliance player till Blizz started doing faction specific stuff.
    I have been wanting to make an alliance character for the same reasons since the agent tournament.

Also is it just me or have they not updated the pretty battle music since the release in MoP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    I have at least six stacks of Pet Charms and nothing to do with them. I bought every Pet and Toy I could with them.

Yes, I'm bragging. It helps to plan it out ahead of time so it takes less time to unlock the Quest-locked ones.
    6 stacks = 6000 PPC
    Needed for all pets and toys = 5500 PPC

I call you bluff.. You have not, this early, collected 11.5000+ PPC..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    6 stacks = 6000 PPC

Agree. NO way he could have collected that many. Even with an army of alts. *you're looking at a 2nd job there doin that*
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Agree. NO way he could have collected that many. Even with an army of alts. *you're looking at a 2nd job there doin that*
    Exactly..

I have 3x120 and I do every single WQ and Mission that yield PPC, and by my best estimate, I have collected ~3000 so far.. Hard to say exactly when I don't stock pile them..
    Sadly, there is no achievement for more than 500 PPC.

And with my main and two alts, it's difficult to find the time for anything else...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    Current pet battle WQs are some of the easiest ever. It's all about countering anyway, so you ought to have a small team before doing WQs of any kind anyway. You would cry if you wanted to do MoP ones, they need specific pets, here you can do most with just generic families. And the charms ramp up so fast.
    Yeah. I've noticed each xpac the pet tamer npcs have gotten easier. All the ones in WoD but one could be beaten without losing a pet, even the levelling strats.
    Last edited by cparle87; 2018-11-29 at 08:27 AM.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Exactly..

I have 3x120 and I do every single WQ and Mission that yield PPC, and by my best estimate, I have collected ~3000 so far.. Hard to say exactly when I don't stock pile them..

And with my main and two alts, it's difficult to find the time for anything else...
    I have bout a lil under 900. I sometimes *by sometimes, maybe 1-2 times a week* I do them on 6x120s, cause dam it takes time doin it. I sometimes do them as missions also. I would probably have about 3k ish too, but i like to sometimes buy CoA pets and put them on the ah.
    I have bought the accursed pet once and put in the ah to test. Sold for about 40k *took some time to sell*
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

I have bout a lil under 900. I sometimes *by sometimes, maybe 1-2 times a week* I do them on 6x120s, cause dam it takes time doin it. I sometimes do them as missions also. I would probably have about 3k ish too, but i like to sometimes buy CoA pets and put them on the ah.
    I have bought the accursed pet once and put in the ah to test. Sold for about 40k *took some time to sell*
    Yeah I almost tried selling the accursed in too but it cost 500 and I would rather sell the 200 ones

Quote Originally Posted by Vims View Post
    For the "impossible" wqs just use lvl 1 pets, the WQs scale to highest pet
    Which ones are you referring to? I haven't found any I couldn't do so far. Infact I havent even had to google how to beat any of the ones I've come across.

I usually just initiate a battle see what pets they have, counter them and usually 1 shot every battle. Occasionally it's not that simple, such as the Bee one in Drustvar you just need to survive as long as possible and the Bee's will kill themselves.

6 stacks = 6000 PPC

Aren't most of the pets and toys from PPC just the exact same ones from the vendor in legion but they just updated the currency from legion pet charms to BFA ones?
    Last edited by Oncereborn; 2018-11-30 at 12:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oncereborn View Post
    Aren't most of the pets and toys from PPC just the exact same ones from the vendor in legion but they just updated the currency from legion pet charms to BFA ones?
    I have yet to find any duplicates from Legion, but I cannot say they don't exist..

But what is 100% certain, is that you need 5.500 PPC for all pets/toys that was implemented in v8.0, that didn't exist in Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltsmasher View Post
    I have been wanting to make an alliance character for the same reasons since the agent tournament.

Also is it just me or have they not updated the pretty battle music since the release in MoP
    I believe not, and I like it. It's music from one of the Warcraft RTS games, mostly.

- - - Updated - - -

I got my last Horde pet some days ago, with 4 max level characters running quests for charms and occasional missions. Though I have to add that I could not maximise my output because I could not run all quests on all alts every day. Now I have to level my Alliance character and collect more charms meanwhile, so I can funnel these over to the Alliance side. At least they are account-bound.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    You mean, until Vanilla? There was faction-specific stuff since forever.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Wait, is this true!?

I've dodged them for so long when I could've just cheesed it?!
    I didn't know this either and I'm like wtf lmao

Exactly..

Not sure how long you have been farming, but with 3x120 (and definitely a couple of weeks with only 1x and a couple more only with 2x) myself, I finished the vendor pets a couple of weeks ago.
    I skipped on the toys for now (only 750 charms for both I think?), because I'm currently aiming for getting all my pets upgraded to rare. After finishing my collection, I needed about 250 upgrades, now I'm down 68. That alone is 3000 polished pet charms (there were a couple upgrade stones from WQ directly, but not a siginificant amount) on top of having bought all the vendor pets.

So either you started farming later or you're slacking But either way I would say farming 10k+ charms is possible for dedicated farmers (i.e. farming on more toons)
    Last edited by Samin; 2018-11-30 at 01:31 PM.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Not sure how long you have been farming, but with 3x120 (and definitely a couple of weeks with only 1x and a couple more only with 2x) myself, I finished the vendor pets a couple of weeks ago.
    I skipped on the toys for now (only 750 charms for both I think?), because I'm currently aiming for getting all my pets upgraded to rare. After finishing my collection, I needed about 250 upgrades, now I'm down 68. That alone is 3000 polished pet charms (there were a couple upgrade stones from WQ directly, but not a siginificant amount) on top of having bought all the vendor pets.

So either you started farming later or you're slacking But either way I would say farming 10k+ charms is possible for dedicated farmers (i.e. farming on more toons)
    On my main, I started on day 4... Later came one alt and then another. I have not missed a single day..

But often, there are no PPC WQs for several resets, e.g. yesterday at 9:00, 21:00 and today at 9:00 there was no WQS yielding PPCs.. Best WQ these three resets is Nazmir that yield a Flawless stone.... But that doesn't help you buy pets..

I purchased my last pet about a week ago. For all Alliance and Horde items, it requires 5850 PPC. I'd estimate I averaged 2.5 characters per PPC WQ. I had two 120's doing them since about 2 weeks into the expac, with my Alliance added to that about one month ago. I had another Horde character, though it was leveled strictly through IE's, meaning I had no flight paths or the boat. That character only did Zuldazar ones. Only did missions on two of those characters when they showed up, though I didn't get many from those.

That guy who said he has 6000 extra charms would have to have 5-6 characters pumping out every PPC WQ since the first week of the expansion. While possible, why continue to grind the WQs when you have everything, and there's nothing new to purchase next patch? I think anyone would be happy to be done with the grind, and take a break from it.

I understand that we're not supposed to get everything we want immediately. But at the same time, in the past all we required was reputation to get collectibles. With how rewards work now, they're definitely designed with us players having multiple alts to get them. I'd still be grinding Paragon rewards if I didn't have two characters grinding missions endlessly last expansion. We're simply not meant to have one character anymore, they expect us to have multiple.