Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Mal'Ganis - Melee Warrior - Warcraft Hero

Videos

Abilities
    Trait (Passive) - Vampiric Touch
    Mal'Ganis heals for 45% of damage dealt to enemy heroes and 15% of damage dealt to to non-Heroes.

Q - Fel Claws
    Mana Cost: 50
    Cooldown: 8 seconds
    Violently slash in the chosen direction, dealing 72 damage to enemies.

Reactivate to slash up to 2 more times. The third slash Stuns enemies for 0.75 seconds.

W - Necrotic Embrace
    Mana Cost: 30
    Cooldown: 8 seconds
    Desecrate the air, dealing 110 damage to nearby enemies and gaining 25 armor for 3 seconds.

E - Night Rush
    Mana Cost: 70
    Cooldown: 16 seconds
    After 0.75 seconds, gain 50% Movement Speed for 2 seconds. While active, Mal'Ganis can move through enemy Heroes and put them to Sleep for 2.5 seconds.

R1 - Carrion Swarm
    Cooldown: 80 seconds
    After 1 second, disperse into an Invulnerable swarm of bats for 3 seconds, dealing 132 damage per second to enemies.

Vampiric Touch heals for 100% of Carrion Swarm's damage to Heroes.

R2 - Dark Conversion
    Cooldown: 80 seconds
    Channel on an enemy Hero for 0.75 seconds, then swap Health percentages with the target over 3 seconds.

Talents
    Level 1
    • [W] Winged Guard - Each time Necrotic Embrace hits an enemy Hero, gain 50 Physical Armor against the next enemy Hero Basic Attack. If Winged Guard has no charges, Mal'Ganis will gain 1 charge after 6 seconds.
    • (Trait) Vampiric Aura - Mal'Ganis and nearby allied Heroes heal for 10% of Physical Damage dealt.
    • (Passive) Time to Feed - Mal'Ganis heals for 48 when damaging a nearby enemy Hero. This can occur once every 6 seconds against each enemy Hero.

Level 4
    • [W] Fueled by Torment - While Necrotic Embrace is active, Mal'Ganis heals for 12 when damage is taken and Vampiric Touch converts 15% more Hero damage into healing.
    • [W] Might of Sargeras - Necrotic Embrace's Armor is increased to 50, but the duration is reduced to 2 seconds.
    • [W] Echo of Doom - When Necrotic Embrace expires, it explodes again for 50 damage. If an enemy Hero is hit, Mal'Ganis retains 25 armor for 1 second. Does not wake Sleeping targets.

Level 7
    • [Q] Black Claws - After Mal'Ganis hits an enemy Hero with Fel Claws, his next Basic Attack deals 45% more damage.
    • [Q] Will of Tichondrius - The third slash of Fel Claws steals 4% of maximum Health from enemy Heroes.
    • [E] Spreading Plague - After Night Rush expires, deal 30 damage per second to nearby enemies for 4 seconds. Basic Attacks against Heroes refresh this. Does not wake Sleeping targets.
    • (Passive) Nightmare Fuel - Basic Attacks deal 30% more damage while in a bush and for 4 seconds after leaving. They also deal 125% more damage to sleeping targets.

Level 13
    • [E] Deep Sleep - Increase Night Rush's duration by 0.75 seconds and its Movement Speed bonus by 10%.
    • [E] The Night Beckons - After Night Rush's Sleep ends, targets are Slowed by 30% for 2.5 seconds.
    • (Trait) Blood Rush - When Mal'Ganis is healed, he gains 1% Movement Speed for 8 seconds, up to 15%.

Level 16
    • [W] Plague Bats - Necrotic Embrace unleashes a wave of bats in front of Mal'Ganis, dealing 85 damage.
    • (Passive) Frenzied Assault - Basic Attacks against Heroes with a higher Health percentage grant 40% Attack Speed and 10% increased Physical Damage for 3 seconds.
    • [Active] Blind as a Bat - Activate to erupt with blind rage, removing the cooldown and Mana cost of Fel Claws, but losing all vision. Lasts 6 seconds. Cooldown: 80 seconds.

Level 20
    • [R1] Seeker Swarm - Upon expiring, Carrion Swarm's bats seek nearby enemy Heroes, dealing 132 damage and Sleeping them for 2.5 seconds.
    • [R2] Wrath of Nathreza - Enemy Heroes near the target suffer 75% of the transferred Health as damage over 3 seconds. Does not benefit from Vampiric Touch.
    • [Q] Vanquish the Weak - Damage from Fel Claws and Basic Attacks Slows enemies by 15% for 1.5 seconds, and Vampiric Touch converts 10% more damage into healing versus Slowed Heroes.
    • [E] Alone in the Dark - Enemy Heroes put to Sleep by Night Rush have their vision greatly reduced during the Sleep and for 2 seconds after.

Screenshots

Official Hero Page
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2018-10-08 at 06:28 PM.

that was profound
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

Didn't expect that. I'm happy they add it.

How did they know to add my favorite hero? Holy shit!

Edit: Oh it's a dreadlord. Not bad at least.
    Last edited by Pebrocks The Warlock; 2018-10-07 at 05:05 PM.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have never guessed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Well. It's a dreadlord. Is it Mal'ganis? Tichondrius? Hopefully we'll find out sooner than later!

So is he going to be the next off-lane Warrior? lel
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

I love his animations.

Pity he doesn't look like solo tank, but another Yrel/Sonya/Blaze.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    I love his animations.

Pity he doesn't look like solo tank, but another Yrel/Sonya/Blaze.
    It has nice talents if you pause the video that it seems to make him more tanky like the claws also bring you armor.

There is also a lvl 20 talent that brings night to the battlefield (reduces enemies vision)

Abilities added to the OP. Talents coming soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Talents are now added as well.

His default skin has Tichondrius, (WoW-)Varimathras/Balnazzar, and Mephistroth base tints. Very nice touch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice to see another demon joining the Nexus, hope they keep the bad guy trend they got right now and go for another one next (Maybe a Starcraft one this time, or another from Diablo)

10+ Year Old Account
    Wasn’t expecting him to be a Warrior. Pleasantly surprised!

Any word on his release skin?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully he won't be as bad in his role as Whitemane is in hers.

He looks pretty sweet. Might be the first hero in a while that I bother getting past level 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Any word on his release skin?
    It's shown at the end of the video. Looks like a mecha skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    It's shown at the end of the video. Looks like a mecha skin.
    Ah, must have missed that, thanks! Mecha skins are awesome, hope this one transforms for a mount, like the others do!

TBH, hope he has a morph mount, regardless!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

It's not a mecha skin exactly. Its like Kaelthas's Super hero tech one.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Hopefully he won't be as bad in his role as Whitemane is in hers.
    The worst thing about Whitemane is how they reconcepted her as a sexy cackling babygirl dominatrix or something.

Or maybe the best thing, depending on who you ask, I guess.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    The worst thing about Whitemane is how they reconcepted her as a sexy cackling babygirl dominatrix or something.

Or maybe the best thing, depending on who you ask, I guess.
    Definitely best thing. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I really like Mal'Ganis and his kit. He definitely looks like a fun new bruiser/tank to mess around with.