Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Definitely best thing. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I really like Mal'Ganis and his kit. He definitely looks like a fun new bruiser/tank to mess around with.
    Mal'Ganis' kit looks like shit, really. His stun is pretty bad. It's literally Riven from League of Legends, but you don't lanefight nearly the same way as you do in LoL, which is where Riven's Q is mainly helpful. Just imagine trying to position yourself correctly to smack people in a team fight to apply your stun.

His Terrorblade ult is stupid.

He's another weird "support" tank where he needs someone else to CC for him because HotS is a mess where most heroes who can't CC are inherently gimped and need help.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    Mal'Ganis' kit looks like shit, really. His stun is pretty bad. It's literally Riven from League of Legends, but you don't lanefight nearly the same way as you do in LoL, which is where Riven's Q is mainly helpful. Just imagine trying to position yourself correctly to smack people in a team fight to apply your stun.

He's another weird "support" tank where he needs someone else to CC for him because HotS is a mess where most heroes who can't CC are inherently gimped and need help.
    Allow me to rephrase: I don't play competitively, I just mess around in the game with my friends for fun. Mal'Ganis looks like I'll enjoy playing him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Allow me to rephrase: I don't play competitively, I just mess around in the game with my friends for fun. Mal'Ganis looks like I'll enjoy playing him.
    This is like saying "I don't anally insert hot lead, I prefer to penially dock it".

Several pro players have already labelled him new main tank material, so I guess we'll see who's better at predicting, you or the guys who make a living from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Several pro players have already labelled him new main tank material, so I guess we'll see who's better at predicting, you or the guys who make a living from the game.
    Yeah I guess we fucking will lol. I remember tons of people (including DA PRO HOTZ PLAYAZ) praising Garrosh's Decimate ultimate when Garrosh first came out, despite the fact I knew it fucking sucked compared to the taunt. Guess which ult ended up, after a little while, almost never being picked? Spoiler: It was Decimate.

I don't give a rat's fucking ass what a pro player predicted, and saying BUT SOME RETARD PRO STREAMER SAID SO is not a real argument. Mal'ganis' CC isn't very good and he's simply going to rely on other people CCing for him. A team running with Mal'ganis as their main, or god forbid only, tank is going to get fucking raped in most matchups.

Yeah I guess we fucking will lol. I remember tons of people (including DA PRO HOTZ PLAYAZ) praising Garrosh's Decimate ultimate when Garrosh first came out,
    No, casual players were praising it as a QM choice, pro players almost without exception were in favor of taunt. Quit making shit up if you want people to take you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    No, casual players were praising it as a QM choice, pro players almost without exception were in favor of taunt. Quit making shit up if you want people to take you seriously.
    No they weren't, you're so full of shit. I remember when garrosh came out and Decimate was considered very favorable, even more so over Taunt for its damage and control (lol). It was outright heresy to say otherwise, because I remember hearing THE EXACT SAME BULLSHIT with people defending Decimate as "the pick of pros".

You're full of shit and this conversation is over. I look forward to Mal'ganis quickly getting slotted in as another mediocre tank.
    Last edited by therealstegblob; 2018-10-10 at 03:36 AM.

Yeah I guess we fucking will lol. I remember tons of people (including DA PRO HOTZ PLAYAZ) praising Garrosh's Decimate ultimate when Garrosh first came out, despite the fact I knew it fucking sucked compared to the taunt. Guess which ult ended up, after a little while, almost never being picked? Spoiler: It was Decimate.

I don't give a rat's fucking ass what a pro player predicted, and saying BUT SOME RETARD PRO STREAMER SAID SO is not a real argument. Mal'ganis' CC isn't very good and he's simply going to rely on other people CCing for him. A team running with Mal'ganis as their main, or god forbid only, tank is going to get fucking raped in most matchups.
    I damn sure agree with that. I saw the post about them arguing he has what it takes to be a main tank and was like wow what a bunch of idiots. I'm not dumb enough to blindly follow what "pros" at HotS say or do.

Enough with the bickering and insults.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blind As A Bat is going to be my most favourite talent ever

I can already imagine playing rounds with the boys and hearing "LEFT! LEFT! DOWN! DOWN RIGHT! DOWN RIGHT! LEFT! UP! UP!" on Discord
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    The worst thing about Whitemane is how they reconcepted her as a sexy cackling babygirl dominatrix or something.
    That laugh is literally every single villainess in an anime. The minute I heard it I was quite surprised
    they'd take her in that route.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    That laugh is literally every single villainess in an anime. The minute I heard it I was quite surprised
    they'd take her in that route.
    I'm not sure why the surprise.

She's a lawful evil zealot^10. It's not even a stretch to imagine she gets off of smiting the wicked and the corrupt.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well there's two kinds. The "Mwahaha" is more of a western thing, but the "ohoho" is the anime kind.
    So I'm surprised they went with the latter then the former.

Hmm the latter suits her more closely though, the mWahaha is ussually done by male villains.

I do absolutely love everything about her aesthetic and thematics though. One of the healers I have the most fun playing as.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I'm not sure why the surprise.

She's a lawful evil zealot^10. It's not even a stretch to imagine she gets off of smiting the wicked and the corrupt.
    She never really had much of a character in WoW. I dunno what she's like as a Death Knight, but if she's like any of the other class hall followers I'm going to imagine she's got a base personality and nothing more.

But as a dungeon boss she was more like an assertive, short-spoken type of character (in the whole whopping four lines of dialogue she has, at least). I get that she was a bit of a blank slate to work with, but the whole "KUKUKUKU GET THEM MY MINION" route was pretty silly. It's suspiciously par for the course, though, given the strange amount of fetishbait coming out of some of the last few Overwatch/HotS skins and now Whitemane herself. Like she was the newest hero in the game and she got a sexy witch skin? And Alexstrasza, of all people, got a sexy skin, too?

Man it's getting hard to deny the rumor that someone is behind all the sexy fetish skins as of late.

15+ Year Old Account
    I rather enjoy MG's kit. He feels beefy and is a remarkably strong duelist

Getting off a fat Carrion Swarm is nice, but pulling off a full value Dark Conversion is just delicious. I played with an Uther who teamed with me on a strategy, which was for me to dive in and get super low before Uther bubbled me and I hit Conversion on our kill target. Worked a charm.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Worked a charm.
    That does sound like a very powerful combo. I have a feeling Swarm will be the better pick for PUB games, with little to no organisation and lots of teamfights, while Conversion will be hilariously powerful with a bit of coordination, and the right team.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesubs he is ridiculous, especially with his no-CD-Q cooldown. I laugh so hard each time i punch him out of the fight through the wall as Muradin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

She never really had much of a character in WoW. I dunno what she's like as a Death Knight, but if she's like any of the other class hall followers I'm going to imagine she's got a base personality and nothing more.

But as a dungeon boss she was more like an assertive, short-spoken type of character (in the whole whopping four lines of dialogue she has, at least). I get that she was a bit of a blank slate to work with, but the whole "KUKUKUKU GET THEM MY MINION" route was pretty silly. It's suspiciously par for the course, though, given the strange amount of fetishbait coming out of some of the last few Overwatch/HotS skins and now Whitemane herself. Like she was the newest hero in the game and she got a sexy witch skin? And Alexstrasza, of all people, got a sexy skin, too?

Man it's getting hard to deny the rumor that someone is behind all the sexy fetish skins as of late.
    She was in the ashbringer comic, her younger years in the silver hand if i remember. She was, intense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    She was in the ashbringer comic, her younger years in the silver hand if i remember. She was, intense.
    Oh yeah I guess there's the comics isn't there. I dunno what personality she had in them, but given the wildly varying quality of the comics I can imagine she might've been taken down a goofy cackling sexydomme path or something.