Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Easy to tell who the Horde mains are in this thread.

That was very badass, I love seeing PvP play out against incredible odds. Hope you keep doing it!

"But,but...The Horde is for cool and the Alliance is for losers,how could this happen? ;("

Nice to see,that somebody,instead of being capable of only waging forum wars (while sitting afk in game with WM off) is actually showing the Horde where it's place is...

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post

That was very badass, I love seeing PvP play out against incredible odds. Hope you keep doing it!
    We held Dazaralor on Tich sharf for over 90 minutes(no drinks for healers!) by taking maximum advantage of line of sight to the left and right of the door to the great seal and the knockback potential on the staircases leading to it. The right and left symmetry makes it easy to split the raid into two halves and mirror each to halve incomming aoe damage.

Had horde on farm. GG Tichondrius. We all got our Tour of Duties last night. Seeing each raid member gets a maxmum of 1 honor per kill in a raid that size, its safe to say we killed no less than 1000 hordelings in 85-95 minuteses lol. We took zero casualties or the first hour.

Eventually you hordelings collapsed my left side by taking the flight master on top if them all at once, but dont worry, Ive solved that problem for tonights raid.

<3
    /forthealliance

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post

Horde is mad that Alliance has decided to put the G in Morally Grey and genocide them.
    Last edited by Shalaator; 2018-10-15 at 06:39 PM.

on tichondrius no less.. congrats!
    i play horde on tich, but not yet this x pack