Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    I fucking hate incinerate’s animation. That swerve shit is pathetic af
    The original was way better. At one point it was the coolest looking spell in the game. New one looks weak in comparison.

give me back mop/wod shadowburn plz thanks

i actually don't care about balance at this point, shadowburn was fun, permanent mannoroths fury was fun, aoe immolate and conflag was fun. ATM soulfire and shadowburn are fucking jokes. yeah destro is alright but it can be much more than that.

i like infernal and GoS though. good job blizzard, thematically very fitting (unlimited powah etc)
    Last edited by Dnusha; 2018-10-09 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    The original was way better. At one point it was the coolest looking spell in the game. New one looks weak in comparison.

Aye, I remember that one well. I think they made it smaller cuz people were having FPS problems in raids, lol

They need to bring back mop demo
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    I fucking hate incinerate’s animation. That swerve shit is pathetic af
    I agree, as a goblin most the time it goes through the floor (not sure though if it does this with taller classes), in fact us small races seem to have issues with certain items/gear or whatever.
    Bit like the hidden water cannon toy you get from throne of thunder, as a goblin it just aims at the gorund when you spray it and if you want to get everyone wet you have to jump up and down in front of them to hit them. Lazy as fuck from blizz yet again.
    Fel green looks ace as destro but maybe redo the animation a bit less snake like.
    Last edited by Suggs; 2018-10-08 at 04:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You aren't getting shadowbolt as Destro, ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    The fluffy fire cloud wasn't super strong looking either, it was just bigger.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    And no, no Shadowburn - I totally don't wish to be balanced around the faulty assumption we get shitton of shards each fight.
    Shadowburn was fine when it gave 1 shard back, it became problematic when it got upped to 2 shards. It was in good balance being a weaker spell with less DPET than CB and it had perfect synergy with the old Havoc that made you able to havoc a main target and shadowburn 3 times for more effective dps over CBing one time. The current version of Havoc is ass, the current version of shadowburn is ass, the current version of RoF is also ass, the current version of FnB is ass, the new grimSup is extremely problematic and so is the CB trait that stacks incredibly well with it + all the other CD stacking you have to do that makes destro either decent or absolute shit depending on the kill time. Also the first row of talents sucks, flashover should be baseline and soul fire needs to get a big change.

@Tramzh he specifically hates the havoc interaction, you're not winning him over with that.

But yeah, the gameplay of shadowburn felt good. It doesn't need to be a powerhouse spell to capture that gameplay and be useful in the kit.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all don't try to assume you know what I think.

Secondly my problem IS specifically with WoD Shadowburn exactly because it became a ball and chain that ensured Destruction can never be good aside from encounter with massive amount of adds.

I am not terribly impressed with MoP Shadowburn either because when you had multiple warlocks it often became a totally annoying race to who mouseover slams the keybind first, so neither option really makes me excited, but WoD one for sure was a giant turd that ruined the whole expansion there.

I much rather Destruction remain as is, instead of see that cancer spell return, because if it returns as WoD iteration then Destro is fucked.

Besides Destruction as is - is at good place and can pump damage without relying on massive crutches and I do actually like that.

wtb Shadowburn in a usable state.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    First of all don't try to assume you know what I think.

Secondly my problem IS specifically with WoD Shadowburn exactly because it became a ball and chain that ensured Destruction can never be good aside from encounter with massive amount of adds.

I am not terribly impressed with MoP Shadowburn either because when you had multiple warlocks it often became a totally annoying race to who mouseover slams the keybind first, so neither option really makes me excited, but WoD one for sure was a giant turd that ruined the whole expansion there.

I much rather Destruction remain as is, instead of see that cancer spell return, because if it returns as WoD iteration then Destro is fucked.

Besides Destruction as is - is at good place and can pump damage without relying on massive crutches and I do actually like that.
    I mean that was literally destros niche, fights that required high on demand burst and add damage. Destro was good on the add heavy fights in HFC (Gorefiend, Iskar, Xhul'horac, Archimonde) while aff was good at the more consistent damage fights (council, fel lord, tyrant) but it was far from useless on the other fights. Now its more like a well rounded spec thats good at nothing outside of its CD stacking.

moments like these literally made me cream my pants https://youtu.be/Y1SG7Hocp44?t=440

I don't cream my pants doubling other peoples dps in the opener then looking at my damage seeing infernal doing 40% of it

10+ Year Old Account
    Or you could actually do good damage all the time like we do now instead of praying for fights that suite some niche.

Deleted
    Give me some more mobility and I'll be happy

Maybe make portal baseline and have a talent that gives it 2 charges and makes it usable like casting or attatch a speed boost to it .. like what other classes get

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather have the old Shadowburn and do great damage when adds are present and ok damage otherwise, than not have it and do ok damage always. Besides, having the Shadowburn execute was FUN. Destro has felt like it's missing an arm ever since 7.0 i.e. when the spell was ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    They need to bring back mop demo
    They need to bring back MoP everything so I could play BM for more than 20 min without wanting to hang myself.

So they bring back Shadowbolt to destro, do they then remove Incinerate? Cause if we use Shadowbolt I dont really see the need to use Incinerate anymore xD They are basically the same spell just different visuals.

They just replaced the visual for incerante. Not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    incerante.
    Waxing got a new visual? that's hot.

When you can't properly remember words and you end up typing it so differently that it means something else entirely. ( incerante means waxing in italian).

In a way, it is accurate since incinerate's damage is comparable to wax.
    Last edited by wholol; 2018-10-14 at 07:56 PM.

Yeah, god forbid hardcast nukes actually hit as hard as they deserve to given the inconvenience of not being to use them on the move and being interruptible.