Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    Waxing got a new visual? that's hot.

When you can't properly remember words and you end up giving a word so different that it means something else entirely. ( incerante means waxing in italian).

In a way, it is accurate since incinerate's damage is comparable to wax.

Was auto correct fixing the word I didn't even know I butched, apparently.

Destro is a pretty spec to play at least. Still too immobile and CD centric. Still sucks having to tab dot stationary hardcast freakin immolate as a constant game mechanic of a nuke spec in 2018...really does.

Mobility wise...have we buffed shadowburn to be anything but a daily quest helper? Made Soulfire instant? Even a 3rd (additional - depending on talents) charge of conflag or a faster conflag recharge when running? Norgannon boots effect? Does CDF return embers or is it useable on the move? RoF still just an expensive pretty light show?

Done anything to tone down gosup so we aren’t 3 minute pendulums? Consider listening to anyone anywhere on how to make eradication gameplay suck less? How about fix the dot scaling technologies of that poor conflag dot so it doesn’t munch itself...we would expect stuff like that fixed somewhere between alpha and beta builds but by 8.1? I mean was it designed to be a trap despite being hopelessly undertuned and weak gameplay? Gosac still SACrilege?

Most of this stuff isn’t even that much tipping of the apple cart it’s just product polish and quality. Is it really fun to hardcast everything like it’s pre wotlk no matter what you parse? What is most frustrating is how much better the class could be for so little.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    They need to bring back MoP everything so I could play BM for more than 20 min without wanting to hang myself.
    It was definitely the sweet spot for class mechanics IMO. All 3 lock specs were fun and I still had a blast playing survival on my hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Werst View Post
    What is most frustrating is how much better the class could be for so little.
    I feel like this is true of all three specs; and yeah it's frustrating, completely agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Liarparadox View Post
    I feel like this is true of all three specs; and yeah it's frustrating, completely agree.
    Or pretty much every class and spec in the game atm.

Though I'm not sure the kind of change we want would be considered "little" to blizz.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

I just think they need to decouple shadowbolt from shard generation for demo (make the shards automatically refill into bits with time) and bring back doom as a 15 sec cd dot that does damage every 5 seconds and upon expiration or mob death spawns a Jailor/Doomguard to do damage guaranteed. Make Hand of Gul'dan hit substantially harder and apply doom to all targets hit, reduce the proportional damage of imps in demo's total damage so haste isn't so ridiculously strong over everything else.

Buff demonbolt's damage, it is so puny for how often it comes up....

Inner demons needs to be baseline and I really wish they replaced dreadstalkers with Ur'zul's or made a glyph for it.

Make a glyph so demonic Tyrant is the Jailor instead.

Fix wrathguard not dualwielding.

Finish all these damned unfinished warlock animations (demonbolt looks totally unfinished and doesn't even work with green fire) before you start making new paladin animations, including the vanilla pyroblast texture of soul fire, update channel demonfire, and Cataclysm.

Make backdraft casts give affected incinerates the ability to be cast on the move. Hell, I'd settle for it making the next 2 incinerates instant cast altogether.

Change infernal so it grants 15% increased damage and grimoire of supremacy talent simply reduces the cooldown of the infernal per each chaosbolt cast.

Bring back flaming ember aura to destro.

Remove the immolate requirement on CDF. Buff incinerate's damage and chaosbolt damage to make up for the change to grimoire of supremacy.

Baseline burning rush and demonic circle and Soul link on all warlock specs. Reduce the % hp cost on burning rush. Bring back dark regeneration in the place burning rush occupies and howl of terror in the place demonic circle occupies.

Deleted
    I still can't believe how they can destroyed a class that was fun for al 3 specs (mop) to what we have now.... It was so much fun (they do needed a tuning nerf) but how the specs played.

I just can't wait anymore (sub canceled) ..."wait for patch x" nothing , "wait for patch y" nerf def cd but claim we are tanky casters ? , "wait for expansion" stil dc/br as tallent

Al the good stuff they did , was converting mop style gameplay slowly back to us. SS to burning embers , dc again with 2 buttons etc ...

So why the helllllll did they took a 180 turn in legion .....
    Last edited by mmocb8215096a5; 2018-10-22 at 07:28 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfke View Post
    I still can't believe how they can destroyed a class that was fun for al 3 specs (mop) to what we have now.... It was so much fun (they do needed a tuning nerf) but how the specs played.

I just can't wait anymore (sub canceled) ..."wait for patch x" nothing , "wait for patch y" nerf def cd but claim we are tanky casters ? , "wait for expansion" stil dc/br as tallent

Al the good stuff they did , was converting mop style gameplay slowly back to us. SS to burning embers , dc again with 2 buttons etc ...

So why the helllllll did they took a 180 turn in legion .....
    thought for a while there cant be anyone on the team playing a lock.
    you summed it up perfectly, it used to be a fun class loads just didn't "get" it.
    will never understand why they didnt at least give the option of rifts as a talent from the old weapon.
    but put Soul fire back knowing we already have CB.

They are too proud to admit they butchered the Destro.

MoP Destro was already perfect, they just needed to adjust numbers. But no, they have to fix what isn't broken, alongside all other mechanics and design in this game that don't need fixing. And this is how BFA was born folks! The most hated expansion so far by everyone.

Destro needs the auto 3+ target application of immolate by F&B, inferno, or Cata/manually for ST situations. That is just such a gameplay issue. Plus it would make internal combustion fun to play and we might see talent tree diversity.

Next would be mobility. There has to be a middle ground...CDF castable on the move, boost shadowburn to hit harder and especially more frequently, instant Soulfire with a cooldown reduced by running, Norgannon like MM sniper training, anything?! Maybe use mana for mobile casting? That way it’s a utility to manage? Smart players can get through gosup...bands just jump around oom incinerating.

RoF needs to do 3x the damage or be 1x ember in cost. I kind of prefer a 2x ember system but short duration so we can get all the damage in quickly before the tank or mechanics scatter mobs out. Cut duration in half and double damage for 2 embers maybe?

F&B really pays a bit heavy a tax for off targets doesn’t it? Could go to full and you would hardly notice. I mean you can spam cast and keep up RoF and the melee 30 ilvls lower still out 2target and out AoE your sustained. Havoc could definitely be a bit stronger when you see how hard other specs cleave now. Incinerate hits for squat now and RoF a joke. Inferno is even worse...

Tone down gosup and boost base CB please. Make infernal half as powerful twice as often. Give him a mobility buff to the lock so destro can pvp. Now that CB doesn’t pendulum so hard it’s more tunable. Buff gosac and fix conflagrations dot FFS!

Oh and take the interrupt off the fel hunter and put it on the lock. Especially since apparently playing a sacrifice spec is never going to be competitive and simply unavailable to demonology when using most core talents.

10+ Year Old Account
    God forbid asking Blizzard for anything now with Destruction. Spec works in awesome way in raids and is strong overall. I don't want them to ruin it with nonsense. It has strong output which balances out its mobility issues in a perfect way, cleave is good without being the one-trick pony thing overall, AoE is fine and overall spec is very strong in various ways and without crutches, while still not being complete godmode without weaknesses. It's perfect.

Basically the only thing they should do is talent balance, so there will be some actual choice for level 60 talents and touch up some underused talents too without making them mandatory. Rest is peachy, even Infernal.

Backdraft baseline is 2 charges and Flashover gives 2 more for max of 4 charges.

And a nerf to the Infernal which I really don't mind tbh. All efforts to remove us from being a 3-minute mage is fine by me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    God forbid asking Blizzard for anything now with Destruction. Spec works in awesome way in raids and is strong overall. I don't want them to ruin it with nonsense. It has strong output which balances out its mobility issues in a perfect way, cleave is good without being the one-trick pony thing overall, AoE is fine and overall spec is very strong in various ways and without crutches, while still not being complete godmode without weaknesses. It's perfect.

Basically the only thing they should do is talent balance, so there will be some actual choice for level 60 talents and touch up some underused talents too without making them mandatory. Rest is peachy, even Infernal.
    Never in my life have I seen such a state of denial, you must be trolling right?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post

Epic troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Abacabb View Post
    Never in my life have I seen such a state of denial, you must be trolling right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    Epic troll.
    Guys, just walk away now before you start a conversation you'll regret having wasted time on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    Backdraft baseline is 2 charges and Flashover gives 2 more for max of 4 charges.
    Its just a tooltip update for the behavior that already exists. For some reason they're putting it on the tooltip now after like 6 years of it behaving this way.

And a nerf to the Infernal which I really don't mind tbh. All efforts to remove us from being a 3-minute mage is fine by me.
    Yeah, here's hoping.

They changed the casting animation for chaosbolt and immolate to the new ones.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    You, shitters can keep barking at me, it does not matter slightest, simply because actual feedback provided by actual real players and not a bunch of mmoc scrubs pretty much aligns with mine.

I don't really give a flying fuck about your raging and shit as long as feedback like this is provided by people who actually know what they are doing.

https://amp.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...thread/e82l7y3

I think warlock is the only class without any change in 8.1 . I logged in on ptr and i just saw a pvp talent and that's all. They added some azerite also )) , infernal aoe nerfed, we are completely deleted from this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Abacabb View Post
    The ones in denial are people expecting mop back and idiotic things like casting on the move. Destruction is fine and in a pretty good place now, better than it ever was in legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    The ones in denial are people expecting mop back and idiotic things like casting on the move. Destruction is fine and in a pretty good place now, better than it ever was in legion.
    Don't think it's denial. It's hoping it. (casting on the move would be indeed to much if we have beter def cd's)

And that is something i can't understand. We had super fun/good mecanics , like f&b toggle function. I can't believe that some one would be against it and love how we have to deal with aoe now. We had on demand hp recovery if def needed with sacrifice of dmg output (ember tap). We could insta resummon pet if needed (handy for m+ then). we had demonic circle baseline. We had fun (rp) altering apperiance and god forbid we had an insta no cd spell (fell flame) handy for killing totems etc

But like you an the other one ,that shall not be named, gives me a feeling that you are saying destro lock bfa >>>>>>>>then mop destro
    Al we can do is shouting and hoping that they give something little back.

little tip for real life: if you want something small, ask BIG !! Then when you getting small you wil be happy because you wanted something small in the first place and the other person is happy because he give you something small and didn't complied to the big request.

Don't think it's denial. It's hoping it. (casting on the move would be indeed to much if we have beter def cd's)

And that is something i can't understand. We had super fun/good mecanics , like f&b toggle function. I can't believe that some one would be against it and love how we have to deal with aoe now. We had on demand hp recovery if def needed with sacrifice of dmg output (ember tap). We could insta resummon pet if needed (handy for m+ then). we had demonic circle baseline. We had fun (rp) altering apperiance and god forbid we had an insta no cd spell (fell flame) handy for killing totems etc
    Warlock class was fun since vanilla, and it still is. What happened in mop was that we were brokenly op, not 'more fun'. If you compare the designs from every single expansion, only mop would stand out where too much was given to players. It was bad and shouldn't have happened.

little tip for real life: if you want something small, ask BIG !! Then when you getting small you wil be happy because you wanted something small in the first place and the other person is happy because he give you something small and didn't complied to the big request.
    The reality here is that people want to be op again and then cry how their feedback is being ignored.