Deleted

I need some fellow Owls that destroy me and help me build me up again

Hi, im looking for some Balance Druids who can help me to get back in to Balance and optimize myself, i know how to move, but my DPS sucks, and i could
    use some propper real critic and destruction to build me up again.

I'm not allowed to post links atm, so i cant post my logs but i have them, Nimpili - Blackhand EU

If someone could help me, i would love you and your laserowl.

Wowanalyzer.com is one of the most useful tools for highlighting major mistakes in a fight.

In terms of logs I've checked your HC fetid kill as an example (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done):

- Understand your fights better and preplan your positioning/movement. We're a class that does not react well to DPSing on the move so getting yourself at the right place at the right team is key for DPS uptimes (for example on Fetid you positioned yourself really badly and got knocked miles away from the boss).

- You overcapped Lunar Empowerment a few times during that fight. Avoid overcapping at all times.

- Your starting rotation is, to be frank, very messy. You popped Incarnation before the fight even began then you immediately spent the Astral Power you had on a Starfall. Starfall should never be part of any ST rotation, it should only be used on 3+ adds. To get the best bang for your buck you should:

Precast 2x wrath before the fight begins
    Apply DoTs
    Build up to 40 Astral Power (I'm aware you took the Nature's balance talent though)
    Pop Incarnation
    Pop other CDs
    Proceed with your Streaking Stars rotation (as I can see you have the trait) before going into your main rotation once Inc ends.

- Get the right talents for the fight (https://www.dreamgrove.gg/balance/uldir-talents/ helps). One thing to highlight is Stellar Drift is a very poor choice here, first off because it's a weak talent and secondly because you shouldn't even be using Starfall at all in this fight.

- You popped your second Incarnation too late, meaning that you lost out on 7 seconds of Incarnation time due to the boss death. Considering just how much Incarnation buffs our damage you need to avoid losing time with it at all costs.

Those are the main things I could pick out, though there may be more. I'd highly recommend reading through the balance guide (https://www.dreamgrove.gg/balance/guide) to better understand things like rotation priority, talent optimisation etc. Hope that helps!
    Last edited by Great Destiny Man; 2018-10-08 at 08:08 AM.

Deleted
    Hi, and thanks for your time, im thankfull for every help. I will check out that link. My Equip changed a bit, i dont have Steaking Stars anymore (or for the moment).

You have a similar ilvl to my druid, so I'll go with some general things I try and do, then focus on specifics that you may, or may not, be doing.

I don't always spam wrath before a fight, but that's mainly because our guild's tanks have a bit of an issue with keeping to pull timers. I have pulled more than one boss, because a tank decided to wait three seconds, and likewise, have not been able to pre-pot, because they went the other way. So, know what your tanks are doing, and if they are consistent. If not, pre-pot, then drop your dots on the boss as you run in.

Obviously, keeping dots up is a most. If you have reasonable assurance when you need to move, or if you will be multi-dotting, time it around those. Fights like Zek-Voz and Vectis can be done much better, if you time your dots around when the adds pop up. Vectis especially, because you can add at least 2 GCDs every add if you do it right.

Know when you should be casting solar wrath, and when you should be casting lunar strike. Solar wrath is for building up astral power, Lunar Strike is for hitting 2+ mobs. Never let them cap, and not cast it.

Time incarnation with burst phases, and try to get as many as possible in a fight. This means just repetition, and knowing the particular fight.

Be willing to swap talents between fights. This isn't as necessary on boomkins as an affliction lock, but it's still a few hundred DPS or more that you can recover.

So, I'll look at your HC Zek'Voz. I chose this, because there's only one, and I think you have the biggest room for improvement in a short amount of time. I see you cast starfall at least twice when there was only a single mob up. It could have been a missclick, or even a panic push. We've all done it before. There was a time you dropped into bear form, right after the burn phase. I'm not sure if that was to go defensive while being targeted, or if you just rolled your finger over the wrong button. The one thing I see that most boomkins tend to do, is you were casting moonfire and sunfire too often. There was also an add that never got a moonfire, but that's not overly consequential. Overall, there was a bit too much movement, that led to the moonfire and sunfire spam. Try to wait until about 3 seconds remaining for each. If you don't have weakauras, that can help out.

All told, you probably lost about 30-40 GCDs because of casting moonfire and sunfire too often. When the aoe adds pop up, sunfire is clearly key, but tab spamming moonfire may not be in your best interest. Get it down once or twice, then try Lunar Strike spamming to get more Starfall down. Grab Warrior Of Elune in the level 15 talents for this fight, I have found it to be quite helpful. It times well with the add phases, allows for burst on the adds, and helps for the predictable movement phases.

I personally prefer Starlord over Chosen of Elune. I have found it to be a bit better for my style since the nerf to Streaking Stars. You can test to see with you do better with. Since this fight tends to have you pooling your astral power for adds, I have noticed that I can maintain three stacks for almost the entire duration.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I personally prefer Starlord over Chosen of Elune. I have found it to be a bit better for my style since the nerf to Streaking Stars. You can test to see with you do better with. Since this fight tends to have you pooling your astral power for adds, I have noticed that I can maintain three stacks for almost the entire duration.
    I get it's your preference, but it's generally accepted that Incarnation is more useful for raids since it's less impacted by heavy movement. Starlord can potentially be more DPS if you have awkward kill times but Incarnation provides generally more convenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Dremmy View Post
    I get it's your preference, but it's generally accepted that Incarnation is more useful for raids since it's less impacted by heavy movement. Starlord can potentially be more DPS if you have awkward kill times but Incarnation provides generally more convenience.
    And most of the bosses have some sort of downtime or burst phase, which strongly prefers Inc over Starlord.

Deleted
    I want to thank you for the Moment, i really appreciate your help. I will try this on our wednesday raid, after id reset, and hope to improve myself. I think i will let hear from me after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dremmy View Post
    I use incarnation on some fights, but I like Starlord better for Zek'voz. I still use Incarnation for fights that require more burst.