Preparing for Halloween

So my sister wants to cosplay as this character for our neighborhood party. Thing is I have no idea how to help her with this. Are there cosplayers here that can give some advice??

Btw, this is the Bloody Outfit from Black Desert Online. Shout out to all my fellow BDO gamers here.

Here is a view of the front:

Then we have the side:

And finally, we have the back:

I am very certain that it's the little devil wings that will kill me the most. So any advice you can give would be appreciated. Thank you.
    Last edited by Asteremia; 2018-10-08 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Forgot to add the photos of the front, side and back of the outfit.

Are you trying to sew and craft everything from scratch or willing to purchase pieces and get creative to make the outfit? I've never done a cosplay but hopefully I can give you a few ideas.

• The gloves and stockings you can probably find in a lingerie store or halloween store.
    • The skirt and top you may have luck finding something with a similar shape online or at a halloween store and then you'd have to figure out how you'd add the details from the pictures.
    • The chain leg detail you could either find a body chain (lingerie store might have this) or just get some cheap chain necklaces and make one.

Good luck and make sure you post some photos of the finished product!

Adore Halloween!

Try to match all stores and brands together by seeing who is given you the best discounts in Town, to search for your favorite store try!