Deleted

Hearthstone and whistle don't break stealth ?

Hi,

Hearthstone and whistle don't break stealth ? Is this new or am I just (very) confused?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it was Subterfuge effect. Same as mounting
    Raider and multi-classer currently on:
    Fire Mage on Ravencrest EU
    Guardian Druid on Ravencrest EU

Deleted
    That's right on!

Just specced into Subterfuge :-) Nice side effect !

also allows rocket boots in stealth

Yeah I used Subterfuge back in Legion and I don't recall it doing the same thing. Not sure if this is intended or not or if I'm even remembering Legion correctly. But it's really, really nice.

Probably added it just so rogues can hearth while in warmode w/o having to hide in a bush or something. Nice little quality of life improvement
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

According to wowhead Subterfuge:
    1. You can Survey with archaeology without ever breaking stealth, now only come out of stealth to loot the key fragment
    2. You can cast your mount from stealth without becoming visible until you are mounted
    3. You can cast your hearthstone, teleport items, etc. without becoming visible (i.e. your 10 second hearthstone will happen completely while stealthed)

However, all of this sounds like a bug. Those kind of spells are not "abilities requiring Stealth", so they shouldn't work this way. I would bet a "fix" will eventually happen.

Even without subterfuge, in pretty sure you can do this if you use vanish as well. Obviously you have a short window when using vanish.