Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by caiquee1 View Post
    Actually beast master hunter is the most boring class in WoW.

Im not talking about balance. Class have lost his fantasy, we need an improved rework like Demonology Warlock.

What do you think about?

BM was my main spec since mist of pandaria. Warlord, Legion and BfA made it the worst spec in WoW.

Not sure what you're talking about. I see it the opposite. BM is quite fun to play. High mobility. Spamming 4 buttons with an occasional CD thrown in. I like it. What I do not like is the current incarnation of demonology lock. I don't want a bunch of fucking imps, I want one powerful demon to command that does it all (Like the good old fel guard back in the days.)

Quote Originally Posted by Regatorn View Post
    I don't like crows. Hate it. Wish it wasn't more viable than Thrill of the Hunt or Venomous Bite.

It just feels awkward using it every minute in a build, which already suffers of being bottlenecked by GCD -- becomes even worse, when figthing trash and you have to reapply it much more often due to the reset.
    Agree, I like the damage, but having to reaply it everytime is annoying. Wish it had another mechanic instead of the reset, like, if a Mob dies with it, it's effect pass on to another mob closer by, this way would spare me some globals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adcesamo View Post
    Agree, I like the damage, but having to reaply it everytime is annoying. Wish it had another mechanic instead of the reset, like, if a Mob dies with it, it's effect pass on to another mob closer by, this way would spare me some globals.
    no thanks, direct control is always the best

Keyboard Turner
    I love BM oh how do i miss my 2nd pet though. Was a cool feature =(

It could be boring, it could be easy but honestly it is one of the most if not the most survivable class in the game. I can jump around and cast my spells easily.