Are Cenarius and Shade of Xavius soloable by Druids on 10n?

I know we can't solo Ursoc currently, but what about the last 2 bosses of Emerald Nightmare?

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure about Druids but other classes have been able to solo both on norm/heroic.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I solo'd them during legion (nyth and cen were cakewalks, xavius took a whiles and I just didnt bother with him on heroic, the magic damage and dps check felt a bit too high for me to want to bother, but I probably could've gotten it if I put the time in or if bear were actually my main spec so I had decent gear for it), but should be easily soloable now unless your dps is straight garbage
    Last edited by ryklin; 2018-10-09 at 06:56 AM.

Isn't shade of Xavius the final boss in Darkheart Thicket?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Why can't you solo them on your druid? Did you try? I did all of EN on my LOCK very easily.
    *cough*
    /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    Isn't shade of Xavius the final boss in Darkheart Thicket?
    Yes. EN final boss is just Xavius.

I tried, you need a pet or a way to clear his nasty debuff. I can only get him to 30% before getting shitmixed.

Quote Originally Posted by solidstate101 View Post
    I tried, you need a pet or a way to clear his nasty debuff. I can only get him to 30% before getting shitmixed.
    Balance + FoN should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by walerk View Post
    Balance + FoN should do it.
    Thanks ill give this a try

Pretty sure it's soloable? At least on normal, I think I was doing mythic a month ago and Ursoc was a little rough. Fairly certain I remember soloing on normal earlier this expansion, as I recall Brambles absorb on bear was absorbing almost all the damage from the bosses.

*edit* - Also, don't bother with FoN on Ursoc, they won't taunt the boss. I suppose you could let them sit there at the start of the fight, but it's not really buying you any time as you'll likely steal threat almost immediately.

- - - Updated - - -

Just an update, cleared normal EN as boomy easily in 20 minutes, most of the time spent walking from boss to boss. Ursoc is the only 'dangerous' boss, but that's if you refuse to heal yourself and your DPS is low. As a bear, you'd likely fall asleep in there... is that a pun considering the location?
    Last edited by exochaft; 2018-10-09 at 07:59 PM.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    Pretty sure it's soloable? At least on normal, I think I was doing mythic a month ago and Ursoc was a little rough. Fairly certain I remember soloing on normal earlier this expansion, as I recall Brambles absorb on bear was absorbing almost all the damage from the bosses.

*edit* - Also, don't bother with FoN on Ursoc, they won't taunt the boss. I suppose you could let them sit there at the start of the fight, but it's not really buying you any time as you'll likely steal threat almost immediately.

- - - Updated - - -

Just an update, cleared normal EN as boomy easily in 20 minutes, most of the time spent walking from boss to boss. Ursoc is the only 'dangerous' boss, but that's if you refuse to heal yourself and your DPS is low. As a bear, you'd likely fall asleep in there... is that a pun considering the location?
    Thanks for the info. Ill give it a shot. My ilvl is around 340.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solidstate101 View Post
    Thanks for the info. Ill give it a shot. My ilvl is around 340.
    If you can't right now, it's probably just itemlevel. I did the whole place as cat and had the same experience as exochaft, Ursoc is the only one with a some problems, the rest was super easy - but I was around 354.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.