Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They need to bring back vanilla/tbc gear crafting, thats what they need to do. Crafting has been declining from start instead of improving as it should have had. by the time you get the materials you need to craft something, you already have better gear from world quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wysimdnwyg View Post
    Tailoring, Leatherworking, Blacksmithing - No. The materials required to make decent gear (read: near enough to other easily accessible gear) is largely prohibitive.
    I'm 387 ilvl and still using crafted hands. Also used crafted legs for a long time. The materials are not prohibitive, just buy cloth, craft bracers and expulsom them.

It's about Useless the raider orginal dps'ers….To my knowledge it was always just Enchanting and Probably tailoring...

And the time sunk into that one with mats and finding the good recipes. It's more Profitable with Mat's moving gear selling gear alone is harder....

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    They need to bring back vanilla/tbc gear crafting, thats what they need to do. Crafting has been declining from start instead of improving as it should have had. by the time you get the materials you need to craft something, you already have better gear from world quests.
    Yes, the issue is in vanilla you didn't have epics raining from the sky, so even if it took long to gather mats, it took equally long to grind gear from other sources.

Nowadays gear is thrown at the player from all sides, but profession lag behind in old school mentality of endless grind for ore / cloth / herbs / leathers / bop mats before you can actually craft a single piece, which is often usually sub par or barely equal to gear from other sources.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    I'm 387 ilvl and still using crafted hands. Also used crafted legs for a long time. The materials are not prohibitive, just buy cloth, craft bracers and expulsom them.

and now that scrapping gives you back your raid mats and expulsom, you can make pieces (with enough cloth/ore etc) over and over until you get the stats you want.

415 pieces with bis stats arent anything to sneeze at.

stick to erb + mining and gold it's always guarantee with minimal effort...

Of course u are right, for more information check my profile)

I have question, I want to make alchemic, but I don't know what I need

Quote Originally Posted by SharpSky17 View Post
    I have question, I want to make alchemic, but I don't know what I need
    Most recipes come from trainer. Same old tbh. Then you can upgrade recipe when you click on it it will say how (usually reputation or drop). For alchy trinket you have to run 15 dungeons on mythic0 (only 10 per week) or mythic+ to get tidalcores next week (doesn't drop until next reset). Upgrade requires mats from new raid.

Enchanter/Tailor.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Most recipes come from trainer. Same old tbh. Then you can upgrade recipe when you click on it it will say how (usually reputation or drop). For alchy trinket you have to run 15 dungeons on mythic0 (only 10 per week) or mythic+ to get tidalcores next week (doesn't drop until next reset). Upgrade requires mats from new raid.
    Thanks for advice

I'm actually tilted, yesterday i crafted 415 cloth gloves 8 times, got every single stat combination except the one i need, we have a lot of rng in the game already, maybe give players a little more control over.. you know, their own professions??

Update: Try 11th, got it, however stat distribution could have been better
    Last edited by Chillside; 2019-02-08 at 10:45 AM.

It is quite normal to get to this level

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyjohnson View Post
    It is quite normal to get to this level
    bobyjonesone
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

wth is going on here