Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    You understand that your whole argument in this tread was based on that?

If it was a one of fluke, that happens with any system, but if it was frequent then I guess there would be more reports of this, and I hope you would notify the raider.io crew (which are very responsive) with a 'Hey, great tool, but I ran into this issue. Bug maybe?'.

If you want to claim however that this was due to the limitations of the Blizzard api, which is a real thing but not for the conditions you describe, and then use this as the foundation to argue about the add on being worthless, then you can't be surprised people being septic about your claim and ask for some sort of substantiation for this extraordinary claim before accepting it.

Instead of accommodating that and substantiating your argument, you have been digging in your heels on this and just dismiss anyone that has raised this point.
    So I am right but you disagree with me so Im wrong. Fair enough stop quotting me now, goodbye.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thealmightymoo View Post
    this is gearscore alover again.

ugh
    Most of the people posting here were probably not playing wow when gearscore existed and so they can't understand what a gangrene they are advocating for.

The sad thing is that most of the devs that existed when gearscore was in place are not with blizzard today so in this new iteration of wow we have shit addons and shit devs that allow them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    -I can't raise my io high enough! raider.io is shit!

Nice memes, specially from Motorman, but anyways its not a perfect tool since it has some flaws (the high population realms + 500 runs limit comes to mind),
    Says I post memes then admits to everything I said in bold.

Btw mate when you refer to someone here quote them.
    Last edited by Motorman; 2018-10-19 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Most of the people posting here were probably not playing wow when gearscore existed and so they can't understand what a gangrene they are advocating for.

The sad thing is that most of the devs that existed when gearscore was in place are not with blizzard today so in this new iteration of wow we have shit addons and shit devs that allow them.
    gearscore is the equivalent of ilvl, comparing raider.io with gearscore is retarded on so many lvls its hilarious.

Unsociable people in a MMO are ruining the game. Having friends and a guild circumvents Raider.io and curve.
    #GnomeLivesMatter

Ya id say you should be able to make your own group, this isnt a problem at all if you have people to be doing it with to start with.

so if you are that player you are doomed ?

gearscore is the equivalent of ilvl, comparing raider.io with gearscore is retarded on so many lvls its hilarious.
    If only you knew what gearscore was. But you felt the need to use the word "retarded" didnt you.

Here's some info to educate you about the massive difference between ilvl and gearscore.

http://et.worldofwarcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Gear_score

Your ignorance is shocking.

If only you knew what gearscore was. But you felt the need to use the word "retarded" didnt you.

Here's some info to educate you about the massive difference between ilvl and gearscore.

gearscore meassures your gear, ilvl meassures your gear, there are slight differences between both, but they are based on the same principle, while raider.io gives you a score based on the m+ runs you have cleared, they are quite different, so yeah the "retarded" in regards to the comparison stands, sorry.

gearscore meassures your gear, ilvl meassures your gear, there are slight differences between both, but they are based on the same principle, while raider.io gives you a score based on the m+ runs you have cleared, they are quite different, so yeah the "retarded" in regards to the comparison stands, sorry.
    You really should be sorry that you must resort in such language to argue your case. And you are wrong in so many levels its sad. But I won't call you any names Im better than you.

Aside from gaming the mod of which later there was a number of attempts from the creator to devalue non-applicable gear including PVP gear that used stat budget on resilience the system was effectively the same and players continued to this day to experience being excluded based on gear from ilvl compared to a system like raid.io that does so based on activity completion beyond that of achievements which also continues to play a role in gating players.

Unlike gear score and ilvl a player can achieve a higher raid.io score with skill and/or a carry even with RNGesus against them. Gearscore was pure gear based assessment of a character while raid.io is not. Just because both systems are being used to gate players does not make them the same. raider.io is closer to the achievement system than to gear score. Your own link paints the controversy of gear being used to gate players over skill.

Also the lead dev was around that time.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2018-10-19 at 09:51 AM.

You really should be sorry that you must resort in such language to argue your case. And you are wrong in so many levels its sad. But I won't call you any names Im better than you.
    sorry for what? ok lets say i consider apples and a steak to be the same and i go "people need to stop eating this apple, it's like eating steak again" this is retarded cause they aren't the same at all, same applies for raider.io and gearscore, they meassure totally diff stuff, the most hilarious thing is you comparing both when gearscore meassures your gear (based on your same link lmao) while raider.io doesn't care about your gear at all, but yeah let's keep comparing them cause both use numbers wohooo.

Guys just give up. Motorman won't get it. Even if 100 more people would come to this thread and tell him he's wrong, he would still find excuses, stick his fingers in his ears and go "lalallala I can't hear you, I'm right, you're all wrong", instead of thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post
    What's the point of the addon if not for pugging? The website and the addon are 2 separate things. The addon that shows people's score in the group finder is definitely designed for pugging.
    Same reason wowprogress exists.. to see your ranking.