Waycrest Trinket

So i got the Waycrest trinket 370 with a socket today and i am curious to know if anyone knows how it sits compared to tides at 370. I know a 355 one tides is better but i am not sure about the ilvl weight.

Much appreciated.
    "Well i don't play wow to make people cry, i play wow to kill internet dragons and play with cool dudes. If i wanted to make people cry i would become a mail stripper." -Protos Blood DK Bleeding Hallow

you take tides for mana in raids.

Quote Originally Posted by axxey View Post
    Debatable. In a 6min fight yesturday, I gained a total of 3k mana from tides. The mana gain isnt all that great. The healing from the trinket only did 52k out of 5.9m healing too. Honestly i dont know if the waycrest trinket is much better since the 330 version i had briefly did dogshit healing, but I think a 370 with a socket could potentially be better and will definitely give more stats to boot
    Last edited by mjolnrik; 2018-10-10 at 01:22 AM.

Raided this evening with it and it's a stat stick. Every single fight except for Mythrax for some reason, it did less than 60k total healing in an entire fight. Got the int trinket off Mythrax tonight so i will be going to that instead of tides or wacrest trinket.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by axxey View Post
    I have a 380 Fangs for mana so im good in that department. I just simply didn't or have gotten ANYTHING except tides and Fangs until the Waycrest.
    "Well i don't play wow to make people cry, i play wow to kill internet dragons and play with cool dudes. If i wanted to make people cry i would become a mail stripper." -Protos Blood DK Bleeding Hallow

i have the waycrest ring and trinket combo... and im starting to wonder if the trinket even does anything... i havent noticed anything impressive during times that i DO check it on skada.. 1-2%... if its not adding up im just gonna look for a raw stat trinket.... my other trinket is the int/crit proc conch from shrine of the storm

here's a link straight to my logs on H vectics

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ing&source=151

it had 1.6% of total healing
    and
    1.5% of total damage deal (i fistweave btw.)
    Last edited by Samuraijake; 2018-10-10 at 04:24 PM.

5/8M MW with legendary parses here. The music box is good, but what you really want is the crit trinket from shrine. That with tides is the best pre-raid combo you can get, unless you have 600k+ for leyshocks.

I use the pvp trinket with on use versatility and just pop it right before a big raid wide hit and combo it with EF.
    Vers is underrated stat, especially when you are doing soaking on fights like Zul

Quote Originally Posted by siskokid21 View Post
    5/8M MW with legendary parses here. The music box is good, but what you really want is the crit trinket from shrine. That with tides is the best pre-raid combo you can get, unless you have 600k+ for leyshocks.
    How is the music box good? It's literally trash. In a 6 minuet fight it did 2 crit vivify worth of healing. That's what im getting at it does next to nothing. Also 379 MW Monk same progress. My trinket luck sucks.

Going based off the MW spreadsheet trinket rankings, the 370 music box is around 30 hps less than tides (not counting that socket). It's not that the trinket itself is good, its just not bad at that ilvl, conch on the other hand becomes better than either choice at 355+.