Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Just in case you are uninformed, many streamers have subscriber guilds, this isn't something uncommon. On top of that, being in the guild doesn't even get you the title... You have to get a cutting edge kill yourself. Also, we didn't get the guild cutting edge, it was so the guild would have a guild mythic G'huun kill. Before you make statements like that you should make sure you are more informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Real money transactions are way more common in top guilds than you may think.

Mainly because it's incredibly difficult for Blizzard to catch self play RMT boost. Especially in PvE content.

How do you distinguish a RMT boost from a bad trial ? How do you distinguish a RMT from a guild friend who is getting a free boost? How do you distinguish a RMT from a fan who may have won a boost giveaway via discord/twitch chat? Nothing is done via Blizzard chat so there is no proof of anything.
    No, it's extremely easy. Blizzard can simply have someone pretend to be a potential buyer and get all the proof they need.

dey gon' get b&

There is no way this is legal.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tmsean View Post
    Just in case you are uninformed, many streamers have subscriber guilds, this isn't something uncommon. On top of that, being in the guild doesn't even get you the title... You have to get a cutting edge kill yourself. Also, we didn't get the guild cutting edge, it was so the guild would have a guild mythic G'huun kill. Before you make statements like that you should make sure you are more informed.

This has nothing to do with you wanting your sub only guild "to have 8/8" because wowprogress and raider.io already removed your little stunt from the guild rankings. This entire attempt was about $$$ because you're intentionally muted your stream several times while discussing real money transactions yet your lips were clearly visible enough to make out what was being said.

Not to mention that bootees have to message you in discord chat to get information about mythic raid sales and nothing is done via in game chat. Just to prove this theory I messaged you on discord last week for "information pertaining to mythic raid boosting" and I got a response that I don't think you want me to share here.

Your entire intention of getting 8/8 on your subscriber only guild was specifically to have another guild in the hall of fame. And to SELL the hall of fame title in the future because you refuse to allow subscribers in your actual guild however you still wish to maximize profit. However once you realized there were restrictions to obtaining another ranking in the Hall of Fame and that you were called out, you quickly changed your stance.
    Last edited by mmoce81e69ea37; 2018-10-12 at 06:43 PM.

I see no problem with this, stop crying, if people want hall of fame they should put in the work that wildcard gaming did.

Quote Originally Posted by Reloe View Post
    You can already sell the title easily by having the buyer join your mainguild and carry him through Cutting Edge, just like with any other Boss.
    The only difference here is that they are creating an extra guild that'll take the spot from another guild eventhough they wouldn't have to do that. They probably just don't want buyers in their Mainguild, which is kind off understandable but doesn't justify blocking a hall of fame spot IMO.
    Nah. The 'Famed Slayer of G'huun' title requires you to have Cutting Edge AND be in one of the top 100 guilds on the Mythic Raiding Leaderboard if you weren't in on the original kill. This was confirmed by a blue. You could get around this by forming a new guild and killing it, making you 'present' for a world top 100 kill in a new guild, but otherwise, from the way it was worded by a blue if you simply got Cutting Edge while in a top 100 kill guild and left, you'd lose the title as it's basically bound to the guild at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by veloreum View Post
    Nah. The 'Famed Slayer of G'huun' title requires you to have Cutting Edge AND be in one of the top 100 guilds on the Mythic Raiding Leaderboard if you weren't in on the original kill. This was confirmed by a blue. You could get around this by forming a new guild and killing it, making you 'present' for a world top 100 kill in a new guild, but otherwise, from the way it was worded by a blue if you simply got Cutting Edge while in a top 100 kill guild and left, you'd lose the title as it's basically bound to the guild at that point.
    where did I say anything else than this?
    You sell it by inviting the buyer to your mainguild and also carrying through CE, thats both requirements met.
    Being present on the original kill changes nothing at all so idk why you even mention it. Even if you were present on a top 100 kill you still lose the title when leaving the guild.
    Last edited by Reloe; 2018-10-13 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHandsB View Post
    No, it's extremely easy. Blizzard can simply have someone pretend to be a potential buyer and get all the proof they need.
    Blizzard has also accepted screen shots from narcs in the past as proof and taken action. So it doesn't even need to be a GM under cover.

Since people are on a hunt for guilds doing this, here is one https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu...y+Homeless+Men

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    Since people are on a hunt for guilds doing this, here is one https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu...y+Homeless+Men
    Looking at the names, it's Prestige Gaming. Getting banned for RMT is their element.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    This has nothing to do with you wanting your sub only guild "to have 8/8" because wowprogress and raider.io already removed your little stunt from the guild rankings. This entire attempt was about $$$ because you're intentionally muted your stream several times while discussing real money transactions yet your lips were clearly visible enough to make out what was being said.

Not to mention that bootees have to message you in discord chat to get information about mythic raid sales and nothing is done via in game chat. Just to prove this theory I messaged you on discord last week for "information pertaining to mythic raid boosting" and I got a response that I don't think you want me to share here.

Your entire intention of getting 8/8 on your subscriber only guild was specifically to have another guild in the hall of fame. And to SELL the hall of fame title in the future because you refuse to allow subscribers in your actual guild however you still wish to maximize profit. However once you realized there were restrictions to obtaining another ranking in the Hall of Fame and that you were called out, you quickly changed your stance.
    Real money is involved, and not that i agree with it, but many top world guilds do the same thing. Tons of those people stream or make there income that way, as majority of them do not have real jobs. Bottom line is, unless blizz goes undercover themselves, no one buying it is gonna tell them anything as it's a perma ban, this is why mass majority continue to do it.

Deleted
    Just let them have their pathetic amount of money method just did 6 figures in one tier and wcg is probably making so little money that it doesn't even give decent compensation for the time spent

It's a shame Sean can't find a way for his band of bads to stop having to tug on Limit's cape every tier. World 8th btw Hahaaa