Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Good nerf chaman / rogue , this class is totaly unbrain...

Enhancement mana regen is bugged.

Sub-120, you actually get mana-drained.

It's the same bug they put in for healers in PvP a month ago.

How the fuck do you screw up scaling mana regen based on level? If there's code to scale it, you don't need to put in a flat static value to subtract it. Just do an if(PvP) regen *= .70

It's not that fucking hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazinger-Z View Post
    Enhancement mana regen is bugged.

Sub-120, you actually get mana-drained.

It's the same bug they put in for healers in PvP a month ago.

How the fuck do you screw up scaling mana regen based on level? If there's code to scale it, you don't need to put in a flat static value to subtract it. Just do an if(PvP) regen *= .70

It's not that fucking hard.
    Diablo B team can't do basic napkin math lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlindrel View Post
    I changed to enhancement from elemental at the beginning of BfA, and now we get this sh*t haha, cool Blizzard. Guess I'll have to change to Zandalari Paladin?
    Not if alliance players have any say about it. And they probably will.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Could they get some proactive talent instead of these stressed out, underpaid reactive monkeys, lol.

They should have removed the orbs for G'huun LFR, not the MC.

Not that it would have helped me when the off-tank can't be arsed to taunt G'huun.

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    it was broken.. it will still be really good
    Quote Originally Posted by MalfLFT View Post
    Enh Shamans was too strong in every way in PvP, they needed to be nerfed.
    We weren't broken at all, after 4 heals we were OOM.

Just faced paladins in arena, they have better burst and can heal better then we did before the nerf.

Again Blizzard just doesn't like shamans being anywhere near the top, BFA is seriously the worse expansion for shamans for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post

Just faced paladins in arena, they have better burst and can heal better then we did before the nerf.

Again Blizzard just doesn't like shamans being anywhere near the top, BFA is seriously the worse expansion for shamans for years.
    you think that enh wasnt broken? okay dude

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    you think that enh wasnt broken? okay dude
    Not healing wise, maybe a few too much burst damage from stormstrike but nothing other specs can still do and haven't been touched. Now not only are we glass cannons with the least amount of def cooldowns in the game, we're also paying for the hybrid tax being our healing which now sucks.

Shaman DPS is in such a poor state, attempting to do any challenging PvE content and you either get benched or never invited. Why? Because we're just not very tough and bring nothing other classes can't do better. The one shining light enhancement had was we were very good in PvP because of our self-healing and good burst which has now been sliced by 1/3.

Blizzard sure know how to make shaman players feel good, BFA is a low point for class design and balancing.
    Last edited by Razaron; 2018-10-11 at 10:13 AM. Reason: typo, adding extra weight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They should have removed the orbs for G'huun LFR, not the MC.

Not that it would have helped me when the off-tank can't be arsed to taunt G'huun.
    my offtank didnt taunt, at 50 stacks it felt like a 3-4stack hc ghuun so no problems really
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post

Hahahahahahaahaahahahahahahaahhaha Are you kidding? If ret palas Are doing more burst than you as an enh shaman you have forgotten to equip your weapons mate. Shamans do more outside of burst than a pala with wings on
    We humans have to stick together

Hahahahahahaahaahahahahahahaahhaha Are you kidding? If ret palas Are doing more burst than you as an enh shaman you have forgotten to equip your weapons mate. Shamans do more outside of burst than a pala with wings on
    Enhance burst is unpredictable, ret burst is pretty reliable. I think you should try some 2’s or are you trolling?

an unlucky enh shaman is OP, a lucky one will win no matter what. There's a reason they are in almost all pro combs atm.
    We humans have to stick together

an unlucky enh shaman is OP, a lucky one will win no matter what. There's a reason they are in almost all pro combs atm.
    1 enhancement shaman in the top 50 3 vs 3 arena.
    nerfing the mana regen also nerfed purge.
    Without swelling waves talent in pvp our healing is abysmal now.

The burst damage nerf was annoying, the mana regen/healing nerf has destroyed us. I get the impression you've got nubstomped by too many enhancement going toe to toe with them, rather then focusing on their weaknesses to easily beat them.

Let me just throw some numbers,

healing surge costs 5,000 mana.
    purge costs 4,000 mana.
    MP5 was 3,200 and now is 2,240.
    Our total mana is 20,000.

Healing surge heals my character for 11,336, lets just say 11.5k. We can do 4 heals before going OOM, before we can cast our fifth heal we'll have to wait 15 seconds.

2,240x2=4,480

So for a 11.5k heal every 15 seconds, on characters with roughly 120k+ on average hp.

Our healing has been gutted and we're still paying for the hybrid tax, the healing and mana nerf was too much. We're already glass cannons with the least amount of defensive cooldowns in the game.

Blizzard, wake the fuck up.
    Last edited by Razaron; 2018-10-11 at 05:46 PM.

Blizz balances around 3s where enh was shining.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.