Thread: Momentum dead?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Like it or not, it's still the spec that outputs better and it's fun to play.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    Like it or not, it's still the spec that outputs better and it's fun to play.
    Time machines are real!
    Emerald nightmare-guy just proved the impossible!
    Spoiler to the time traveller: You will never play momentum again once 7.1.5 hits on 2017.01.17!

Quote Originally Posted by yanura View Post
    I don't see any momentum builds used currently, so doesn't it scale very well or is the minimal DPS gain just not worth it?
    It was never worth it, not since Emerald Nightmare. Even the removal on the GCD for Vengeful Retreat won't change this matter, because Fel Rush still has the increased GCD that they gave it in alpha, plus it's still lower uptime AND damage % buff compared to the Legion counterpart. The sad truth is they either need to drastically increase the damage % it gives or the duration, because it's significantly worse than Demonic or Nemesis.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shishar View Post
    Time machines are real!
    Emerald nightmare-guy just proved the impossible!
    Spoiler to the time traveller: You will never play momentum again once 7.1.5 hits on 2017.01.17!
    I never liked momentum until bfa :P
    And i hated demonic since Antorus made me do it.

So is not worth atm? damn. Really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulflayer View Post
    So is not worth atm? damn. Really like it.
    Forum users here are generally against it.

I say it's bullshit as i've tried both. Play with your strengths and choose what you like more.

it sims slightly higher than the demonic build... the other issue though is that the demonic build comes with being in demon form every 30 seconds of a fight which lets you enjoy 25-35% leech which makes it fantastic for survivability in raids or dungeons

so.

+1% more dps

or..

+30% survivability

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraijake View Post
    it sims slightly higher than the demonic build... the other issue though is that the demonic build comes with being in demon form every 30 seconds of a fight which lets you enjoy 25-35% leech which makes it fantastic for survivability in raids or dungeons

so.

+1% more dps

or..

+30% survivability
    Momo was a must for Unbound chaos build and the absolute best for Mythic+ AoE cleave.

Sigh...better not talk about it...since its removed from the game. There is no point.