Page 1 of 2
LastLast

IS asmongold pushing it ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBTadYo-oqU

is this video he confronts a player who questioned the ethics of asmon himself ( troll or not you should be able to do that atleast )
    (and sure its spectacular for a steamer to confront or debate the player ....But..)

whats pushing the boundry is going after a player having MCCOOL find out who his /her main character is
    ( because he played starcraft which makes him good at it ?? )
    then on stream debating this player and checking his raid status gear and progression looking up his/her personal profile
    ( again you could do this but to go so far to see this players post history )
    calling this player a butt Hurt Sjw .. not even empathising with the player for possible good points or negative ones , not even debating it , No asmongold calls on stream that he/she is just a butt hurt sjw.

and after MCCOOL digging around some more calling the player a bitch ( we got you bitch ) (Mccool : we got you mothe fucker)
    you piece of shit dick sucking mothe fucker / you thought you were safe ?! bitch

in Hots if you talked like this you would get muted /silenced and probably banned for a week if not a month
    im not advocating that asmong & mccool get banned but they are pushing it to the very extreme what should be condoned

If you trash talk some1 and looking up a personal profile for intentional bad intentions , doesnt that say alot about a players personality ?
    and cant brush it off like that , then who is he to personally go after a player like that cursing him out on stream going as far as going to his server and confronting that player demanding he explains him/her self

regarding that guy trolling or not , the ethics of asmon and mccool should be questioned

so is asmon pushing it with mccool is he breaking the social conduct set by blizzard
    and does the report system come into question here if reports are taken seriously and does blizzards step in when players regarding them being streamers or not push the boundries
    it doesnt matter if the player started in vanilla 14 years ago or starts today , watches asmon or not
    you should question asmon and mccool did they push it to far and should they face the consequences

Sounds like I'm glad I don't know who this asmongold douche is.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

stop beeing so butthurt about everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's not doing this in the context of WoW, he's doing this in the context of his stream. This is up to Twitch to determine whether his conduct is appropriate, not Blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothynyas View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBTadYo-oqU

is this video he confronts a player who questioned the ethics of asmon himself ( troll or not you should be able to do that atleast )
    (and sure its spectacular for a steamer to confront or debate the player ....But..)

whats pushing the boundry is going after a player having MCCOOL find out who his /her main character is
    ( because he played starcraft which makes him good at it ?? )
    then on stream debating this player and checking his raid status gear and progression looking up his/her personal profile
    ( again you could do this but to go so far to see this players post history )
    calling this player a butt Hurt Sjw .. not even empathising with the player for possible good points or negative ones , not even debating it , No asmongold calls on stream that he/she is just a butt hurt sjw.

and after MCCOOL digging around some more calling the player a bitch ( we got you bitch ) (Mccool : we got you mothe fucker)
    you piece of shit dick sucking mothe fucker / you thought you were safe ?! bitch

in Hots if you talked like this you would get muted /silenced and probably banned for a week if not a month
    im not advocating that asmong & mccool get banned but they are pushing it to the very extreme what should be condoned

If you trash talk some1 and looking up a personal profile for intentional bad intentions , doesnt that say alot about a players personality ?
    and cant brush it off like that , then who is he to personally go after a player like that cursing him out on stream going as far as going to his server and confronting that player demanding he explains him/her self

regarding that guy trolling or not , the ethics of asmon and mccool should be questioned

so is asmon pushing it with mccool is he breaking the social conduct set by blizzard
    and does the report system come into question here if reports are taken seriously and does blizzards step in when players regarding them being streamers or not push the boundries
    it doesnt matter if the player started in vanilla 14 years ago or starts today , watches asmon or not
    you should question asmon and mccool did they push it to far and should they face the consequences
    If i called you a moron and worse here, should i be banned in WoW? Or on Twitch? I don't see how talking shit on Twitch has any link to his WoW account. Sure, if you were saying he should be banned on Twitch, there could be a discussion, but really, you're making no sense....

Spreading other player's information out there may be a TOS violation with Blizzard.

still going after some 1 to that extend ?

It's called doxxing and is probably a bannable offense just about anywhere. It's essentially the same thing as inciting violence. It's on a lesser level when its a persons video game identity though, but that's just one step closer to them in real life i guess.
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2018-10-23 at 07:07 PM.

Sounds like the guy who got called out for being a little bitch should be the 1 who gets banned from Bnet....

10+ Year Old Account
    The way I see it, if you want to make a thread with a petition to ban a streamer, don't be surprised if they put you under a microscope.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    It's called doxxing and is probably a bannable offense just about anywhere. It's essentially the same thing as inciting violence.
    Lmao, no. I really hope this is hyperbole.

God, I miss the old times. Shit talking was such a good part of the online experience...
    Then it degenerated to 14yo " I banged your mom" stuff and now the PC Culture caught up with this shitty "I'm triggered! Ban him!" attitude.
    How can someone be so weak to give 2 shits about how people call you online.
    Sadly Mods etc. take the "play nice" approach instead of ignoring this nonsense.

It's players bantering over other players. It's part of online gaming since forever and it always will be.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This should be a reminder not to blindly follow everything a streamer says because they're a streamer.

But Blizz can't do nothing about it.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Streamers have become the equivalent of left/right political talking heads except they are here to form your opinions on video games. This will cause a divide in people just as much as the talking heads on the news channels have.

My suggestion? Stop watching garbage.

protecting snowflakes enables snowflakes to be entitled bitches... dont do that OP

Didn't Asmongold admit to having ninjalooted a mount in a raid?

I added to that before you replied.

"search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent."

Finding out someones main is literally the definition.

Ah you deleted the post before it could quote you... Now it looks like im talking to myself.

Internet douchebag who makes his living off of feeding the 'WoW is dying' crowd is a douche on stream.
    Why would have guessed.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Isnt this the dude with the big teeth? His vids keep popping up on my recommended. But it's not even his vids, just a bunch of compilation crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu4 View Post
    Isnt this the dude with the big teeth? His vids keep popping up on my recommended. But it's not even his vids, just a bunch of compilation crap.
    He looks like he's on ecstasy at all times.