What should I level for PvP next?

I have a disc priest and an enh shammy so far. While the disc is still in a decent spot, they smacked the nerf bat over enhancement pretty hard. I was leaning towards Demon Hunter or Feral Druid. Thoughts? I’m sitting around 2100 ish in 3s on my main so I’m nothing special, just above the average noob

Survival hunter is amazing.Good cc,sruvabillity,mobility and its fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    Survival hunter is amazing.Good cc,sruvabillity,mobility and its fun to play.
    Hunter is also a possibility. They just get trained a lot and I feel they have low survivablity. Turtle and RoS, then you’re screwed

Deleted
    Or you could focus on a class and not just FOTM reroll?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage has always been solid if you're looking for a Caster.

But if you have to choose between Druid or Demon hunter i would say go for druid, Both feral and boomie are good right now and Resto is just bonkers lol

Quote Originally Posted by bradyopop View Post
    I have a disc priest and an enh shammy so far. While the disc is still in a decent spot, they smacked the nerf bat over enhancement pretty hard. I was leaning towards Demon Hunter or Feral Druid. Thoughts? I’m sitting around 2100 ish in 3s on my main so I’m nothing special, just above the average noob
    If you are satisfied with your current rating you can go ahead and level every class and derp around, but if you want to actually climb higher I'd suggest you forget what the meta is and pick the class you enjoy playing the most and focus on becoming the best u can at it.

The trick is to focus on levelling the class that is doing terribly right now, so by the time you hit the level cap and get through the initial states of gearing it'll be buffed and the new fotm.

Quote Originally Posted by diarx View Post
    The trick is to focus on levelling the class that is doing terribly right now, so by the time you hit the level cap and get through the initial states of gearing it'll be buffed and the new fotm.
    So I should get a DK or WW monk going? Haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Necroprancer View Post
    Or you could focus on a class and not just FOTM reroll?

Idk about fotm, because if that was the case I would’ve gotten a rogue months ago. Just want something that isn’t going to get nerfed back into below average (rip enh shaman) and as for disc priest, all they got is PMR which also just got the mages and rogues (again lol) nerfed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyopop View Post
    So I should get a DK or WW monk going? Haha

- - - Updated - - -

Idk about fotm, because if that was the case I would’ve gotten a rogue months ago. Just want something that isn’t going to get nerfed back into below average (rip enh shaman) and as for disc priest, all they got is PMR which also just got the mages and rogues (again lol) nerfed.
    Fair enough, sorry if my reply was salty, was in a bad mood yesterday.

Druids generally always have at least 1 strong spec. Hpala is usually also a decent spec with Ret being up and down, but generally always great damage with wings.

Rogue and Warrior are always a solid choice.