PvP tuning pass: Assaaaination on the block.

Surprise no one posted, but with the success of Assassination in PvP it's to be expected I guess.

Assassination
    All damage reduced by 6% when engaged in combat with enemy players.
    System Shock (PvP Talent) damage reduced by 33%.

Blademaster
    5+ Year Old Account
    Very much needed.

I agree to a point, jsut figured I'd throw it out there. 6% ain't that bad but it's funny when you look at some of the other gimmick stuff like healing in ghost wolf and aff locks drain.

Quote Originally Posted by Angryst View Post
    I agree to a point, jsut figured I'd throw it out there. 6% ain't that bad but it's funny when you look at some of the other gimmick stuff like healing in ghost wolf and aff locks drain.
    Yea, it's funny to see warlocks drain, but they are not like us the rogues 20 rogues on the first pvp ladder . They are like 0 warlocks there and only 2 in 3v3. I always killed warlocks very easy regardless of their so called drain xoxo. The nerf was required, GJ blizzard keep them coming.

I kind of agree locks feel like just fodder.
    I am kinda happy with what they did to assassination for pvp felt a lot cleaner /less punishing.

Most people without full debuffs like mage ice block would kind of slowly bleed out while trying to kite me...

I swear there was this one time a frost mage let me sit in my smoke cloud and restealth in a rated 2s match( certain I positioned properly since his frozen orb was literally in front of me just out of range).

-_-0

Quote Originally Posted by Melvoin View Post
    Yea, it's funny to see warlocks drain, but they are not like us the rogues 20 rogues on the first pvp ladder . They are like 0 warlocks there and only 2 in 3v3. I always killed warlocks very easy regardless of their so called drain xoxo. The nerf was required, GJ blizzard keep them coming.
    Some might suspect that you in fact are a Warlock

Can't complain really I still feel strong, our damage just feels really fucking high

The sad thing is they could probably nerf the damage by 10-15% and Outlaw would still feel weak as balls by comparison.

One day I'll get to PvP in an expansion as Outlaw without feeling like I'm turning on hard mode for no reason. One day.

I don't think Outlaw is completely trash. Sure, it's doing less DPS\burst than assi, but it can survives longer and control pretty neat.
    With the right roll the bones (and its not THAT hard) Outlaw can do hard dmg, esp with Adrenline Rush (which is off cd pretty fast, and its not limited to one target).

Prons and cons basically.