[Advicehelp] Outlaw and Sin Stat weights and Rotation

can anyone give me help on stat weights for both specs? are our stat weights different for each person or basically the same? and i have so many similar ilvl armor/rings in my bags that i just dont know which i should be using. and even with my ilvl i feel sooo weak in my guild raid. can anyone help me?
    i recently got the pawn stat weight to try and help me but i dont think im using it right? or also my rotation is just broken when im in Sin spec. for outlaw i have 3 azerite peices with snakes eyes, but last night just got 2 heroic azerite from uldir, so i assume those 2 new azerite are better than using snake eyes now ?
    sorry a lot of questions but i just wanna do better deeps. (i refuse to use another class other than my rogue)
    i have my logs from last night raids but it wont let me link it here.
    Last edited by omgmayday; 2018-10-17 at 08:42 PM.

Your character name and server will let us see your logs.

Go to Raidbots and play around with it. If you get the SimulationCraft addon, it can make plugging in your gear infinitely easier.
    Hero Damage is also a good resource.

Haste/Vers is what you want for Outlaw
    Haste/Crit is what you want for Assassination

That's pretty much all I can give you without seeing logs.

Deleted
    Weights do vary a lot. Not only based on what you have but also what you're looking to do.
    Like above said, use /simc to get a string and paste into raidbots.
    Chose patchwerk or light movement for ST weights or heavy cleave for aoe, prob good weights for m+.
    Paste the return string into pawn and you have % numbers on the tooltip of the items based on your weight.
    And keep the updated as you gear.

I'm vers, crit, mastery haste on my aoe outlaw weights atm.

baguio-bonechower
    i really like outlaw but if my sin damage is wayy higher than my outlaw damage then ill prob wanna stay sin for now. i got 370s weap for my sin too rn, outlaw are only 340s. ill try once im home to do the raidbots again and pawn thing. i tried yesterday and thought i did it right but still felt like it was messed up so once i was inside heroic uldir i kept switching gear nonstop and some specs between different bosses.
    Last edited by omgmayday; 2018-10-17 at 08:21 PM.