Page 1 of 27
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Question what future allied race you want to add to wow ?

    before that there is 2 simple rules

    1) it shouldn't use skeletons for existed allied races

    2) it shouldn't use completely new skeleton such as ethereal for example

    mine is amani troll that use trolls skeleton and lightforged undead and new dragonic race that use skeleton of worgen that we will meet them in dragon isle

    whats your ideas ?

    PS: these rules are blizzard rules for creating new allied races not mine
    Last edited by omarxz11; 2018-10-11 at 05:12 AM.

  2. #2
    Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Robot Monkey Pirate Island
    Posts
    1,199
    Just a regular skeleton. No skin, no muscle. Just bones. Make them an allied race of the forsaken, let them be Gnome Skeletons, Tauren Skeletons, Orc Skeletons, Human Skeletons, you get the drift. I just wanna be able to play as a skeleton 100% of the time without use of potions, imagine a badass skeleton wearing a badass tmog. Yeah... Skeletons.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    Just a regular skeleton. No skin, no muscle. Just bones. Make them an allied race of the forsaken, let them be Gnome Skeletons, Tauren Skeletons, Orc Skeletons, Human Skeletons, you get the drift. I just wanna be able to play as a skeleton 100% of the time without use of potions, imagine a badass skeleton wearing a badass tmog. Yeah... Skeletons.
    same i want that too , but sadly we all know blizzard is very lazy in term of allied race so its hard to happen :/

  4. #4
    One of the key points of allied races is that theu use existing skeletons. Thats what makes them so easy to implement. Even something like Vulpera uses the existing goblin skeleton, despite being a fairly unique appearance.

  5. #5
    I am Murloc! A Chozo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Eorzea
    Posts
    5,741
    Oh different skeletons from the current allied races?

    CyberGnomes (blingtrom, mechagnomes, etc), Vulpera;
    Sethrak and Liberated Forsaken (without bones, or good posture, etc)
    Pandyr (savage Pandaren) and fluffy, cute Pandaren like the first artworks;

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    One of the key points of allied races is that theu use existing skeletons. Thats what makes them so easy to implement. Even something like Vulpera uses the existing goblin skeleton, despite being a fairly unique appearance.
    Read again: Can't use skeletons that other ALLIED races already use.

    So, probably, no more elves.

  6. #6
    Ethereals. Period.

  7. #7
    Ogres. They used to be the backbone of the horde fleet. In 8.1 the horde loses the Zandalari's fleet. Time to make contact the Female ogre island and get some Ogre battleships!

  8. #8
    Deleted
    Catgirls = using pandaren female skeleton

  9. #9
    Banned Wildberry II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Locked Out of Main
    Posts
    13
    1.) Revantusk Troll
    2.) Fel Orc, because I don't care about arbitrary rules as defined by the OP.

  10. #10
    Brewmaster khazmodan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    strait jacket
    Posts
    1,477
    Donald Trump race: Orange hair, thin skin and highly reactive fighting style that wins surprisingly often, make WoW great again.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post


    Read again: Can't use skeletons that other ALLIED races already use.

    So, probably, no more elves.
    That's a nonsense restriction. Why does the skeleton for the animations and such even matter? Isnt the point of allied races to add more customization? I'd think the lore behind the allied race would be more important than what skins and skeletons are being used in the model. O_o

  12. #12
    I am Murloc! A Chozo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Eorzea
    Posts
    5,741
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    That's a nonsense restriction. Why does the skeleton for the animations and such even matter? Isnt the point of allied races to add more customization? I'd think the lore behind the allied race would be more important than what skins and skeletons are being used in the model. O_o
    He just said that to propose some variety, dude.

    Otherwise I could say Vampire Elves, High Elves, Lightforged Elves, etc.

    Just a little restriction to make the forum colective's creativity organ work a little more.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    He just said that to propose some variety, dude.

    Otherwise I could say Vampire Elves, High Elves, Lightforged Elves, etc.

    Just a little restriction to make the forum colective's creativity organ work a little more.
    "Vampire Elves" San'Layn?

  14. #14
    I am Murloc! A Chozo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Eorzea
    Posts
    5,741
    Quote Originally Posted by VooDsXo View Post
    "Vampire Elves" San'Layn?
    Yeah, Salame Elves.

  15. #15
    Stood in the Fire Tom Anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Myspace.com
    Posts
    359
    Mok'nathal would be dope. Especially if they look like that updated rexxar model.

  16. #16
    Brewmaster CasualFilth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Google knows, why would you?
    Posts
    1,293
    Quote Originally Posted by omarxz11 View Post
    same i want that too , but sadly we all know blizzard is very lazy in term of allied race so its hard to happen :/
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

    NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

  17. #17
    Saurok - worgen skeleton

    Redeemed(Light) undead - forsaken skeleton

    Tuskarr - Pandaren skeleton

  18. #18
    Saberon from Draenor. I haven't a clue what skeleton they would use though. Worgen maybe, if that's not breaking either of the two rules?

  19. #19
    I'd much rather have updated models with more customization. Most races still look like shit even after the rework. Just look at male night elves...

  20. #20
    I wouldn't mind seeing Horde getting Mok'Nathal and Alliance getting Half Elves.

    Both are hybrid races, and Horde have been asking for Ogres and Alliance have been asking for High Elves for over a decade. While this doesn't deliver them exactly, it does bypass most issues related to those races. Both would likely be popular/well received assuming done well and neither conflicts with lore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •