Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    also, one of the reasons i don't want half-ogres, ever, kul'tirans are example of how they killed the possibility of vrykul playable, as they are too similar, blizzard will just say "play with then, is close enough, same thing will happen with ogres.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DatToffer View Post
    Yeah sure, if you chose to disregard the names of the abilities, it works, lol.
    they can name whatever they want, but it their resilience is clearly something vrykul related, as they, mind you, are the original viking seafaring race.

Ogre using Ogre skeleton

Booooo Ogres. Mok'Nathal or don't bother.

What skellington does Rexx use?

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Try to check then later. a kul'tiran clearly look like a vrykul, way more than normal humans

Kul Tiran are definately the oddball of the bunch. The Drust look more Trolly than anything, but more human or vyrkul than kultiran for sure.

More on topic though, there is another problem with Ogre's that I haven't seen explained yet, and its not the representation of females.

If I'm not mistaken, Ogre's in wow are supposed to be about 12ft tall. Tauren are only 7ft tall. Unless they come up with some reason to slightly shrink Ogre, their size alone would restrict them from some places just trying to walk through doors.
    Last edited by Neverafter; Yesterday at 09:00 PM.

Ogres are a weird one. I'd champion for their cause but really they have no chance in hell of being added since they really have no role to play in Alliance/Horde politics any more. It'd be like adding Quillboar or Gnoll for the sake of it.

As an off-kilter suggestion, I was thinking of a Primal/Berserker Troll based on Worgen as an option. Legs might need to be tweaked, but otherwise use the same basic lumbering look. The Troll would be an more primitive, wilder variation of troll, like a middle step towards being Dire Trolls.

Of course, whether anyone would even choose to play as this is another question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

Quote Originally Posted by Neverafter View Post
    Kul Tiran are definately the oddball of the bunch. The Drust look more Trolly than anything, but more human or vyrkul than kultiran for sure.
    vrykul face resemble a kul'iran face almost 100%, unlike normal humans, drust are jut like vrykuls with another skin color, those things are just fur and claws from animals.

If I'm not mistaken, Ogre's in wow are supposed to be about 12ft tall. Tauren are only 7ft tall. Unless they come up with some reason to slightly shrink Ogre, their size alone would restrict them from some places just trying to walk through doors.
    nope, both wrong, ogres are on average, 8ft tall, while tauren are 10ft tall

ogres whoever, in some cases, can grow even larger, but as average, we can have an ogre the same size of a kul'tiran or a tauren just fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Ogres are a weird one. I'd champion for their cause but really they have no chance in hell of being added since they really have no role to play in Alliance/Horde politics any more.
    This does not make much sense, they have more role in the horde politics than any other race listed here so far combined

They can even put a conflict based around the places that ogres live in contrast to alliance location

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    This does not make much sense, they have more role in the horde politics than any other race listed here so far combined

They can even put a conflict based around the places that ogres live in contrast to alliance location
    As far as current lore goes, there is zero Ogre intervention in current Horde politics. Even if there is a faction of Ogres within the Horde, they have zero influence on the politics as a whole.

That you are suggesting they *could* have a role based on their locations doesn't mean that they have any actual political investment in the Horde as it stands. Hell, if we're going by that standards, then even Gnolls or Naga have more of a political standing in the Horde than Ogres would due to all the locations they live in which have contrast to Alliance locations. I'm not talking about future what-ifs, I'm talking about current assessment of the race. Non-playable Ethereals have more connections to Horde society than Ogres do.
    Last edited by Triceron; Yesterday at 11:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Since Arthas used Frostmourne, which is a Runeblade, and Frostmourne's power eminates from those runes, that made him a Runemaster by default.

I want Sethrak in the Alliance. That's all.

Snake bois!

Saberon. I want to play savage cat people in World of Warcraft. The world has so many beautiful fur patterns and cats for Blizz to take inspiration from. Cheetahs, Clouded Leopards, Snow Leopard, Jaguar, Tigers, etc. Oh and they must have glowing eye options and the choice single colored pelts, specifically black and white. Ear tufts and tails could be customized too.
    Team Dark Ranger Customization

Plague Deviser Marileth is love. Plague Deviser Marileth is life.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...ack_on_player/

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    As far as current lore goes, there is zero Ogre intervention in current Horde politics. Even if there is a faction of Ogres within the Horde, they have zero influence on the politics as a whole.
    there is 2 clans within the hore(Stonemaul and dunemaul), currently, and its not even counting the moknathal that also have ogres, or, the ogres that came with the maghar from draenor.

your justification made no sense as there is too few races in the horde that have have any input, influence or intervention in politics anyway, or do you think the vulpera, the nightborne, pandaren have more shit to say than some ogre clans? they have as much, but they just don't focus on ogres because they aren't playable

Besides, is illogical to think any new race would need to have influence in politics over the factions, as again, none of the races listed here, have more influence/connection with a faction like ogres and the horde have.

That you are suggesting they *could* have a role based on their locations doesn't mean that they have any actual political investment in the Horde as it stands.
    None of the races listed here have.

Hell, if we're going by that standards, then even Gnolls or Naga have more of a political standing in the Horde than Ogres would due to all the locations they live in which have contrast to Alliance locations.
    no? cause ogres are actually already allied with the horde?

I'm not talking about future what-ifs, I'm talking about current assessment of the race. Non-playable Ethereals have more connections to Horde society than Ogres do.
    that is factually wrong.