Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Dragonkin or saurok. I'd really like a lizzard race.

Naga. After we kill Azshara, some of the former Night elves regain some semblance of free will. Make them a neutral race just like the Pandaren. And there's already some small precedent as the Illidari Naga already allied themselves with The Horde and the alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    I hope they go with this path too, while the current new undeads from the forsakens are pretty stupid, having holy flesh robots will be a nice reminder about their moto
    Right? If they turn out to just be undead++ im gonna be annoyed, or worse: the cure to undeath (Blergh)

It would be a great philosophical question: would you rather live in eternal torment but have free will or live in perpetual bliss but have to obey a voice in your head. What is the price of freedom?

Of cource it seems that the forsaken are turning into neither, it looks like they have neither freedom nor bliss so that sucks...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Korsha View Post
    San'layin, but they use Belf skeleton.
    Satyr. Don't care how or who they join, I just find satyrs cool, have since Warcraft III.
    And this will be extremely unpopular as we already have Highmountain, but Taunka brought up to current model standards.
    Lorewise already in the Horde in large numbers, and the bison face is cooler than the cow imo.
    Id love satyr, i think satyr for the horde and furbolg for the alliance, make a felwood warfront where the furbolgs attempt to join the night elves and chase out the horde and the satyr offer the horde assistance if the horde can give them a home.

Taunka for horde and frostborn dwarves for the alliance? neither are needed but id like taunka at some point too, but there are a ton of more important races before them...

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Right? If they turn out to just be undead++ im gonna be annoyed, or worse: the cure to undeath (Blergh)

It would be a great philosophical question: would you rather live in eternal torment but have free will or live in perpetual bliss but have to obey a voice in your head. What is the price of freedom?

Of cource it seems that the forsaken are turning into neither, it looks like they have neither freedom nor bliss so that sucks...

Well current forsakens maybe and probably that will be the turning point for many and Sylvanas will be forced to change tactics with them because Calia can easily steal all of her new troops or a lot of them will turn against her if the offer of Calia is more tempting, man I really want one of her dark rangers(maybe Delaryn after backstabbing her) and a somewhat famous forsaken characters to be killed or betraying the faction and being re-raised as a light worshipper and going full FOR THE LIGHT AND THE ALLIANCE!! that would be a good lesson and a taste of your own medicine moment
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Despite Blizzard never saying or even implying that said rules exist?

And you broke one of your own rules when listing Amani ... (Female Zandalari use the female Troll skeleton while Males have a hybrid one).

---

On topic,

I would like to see
    Horde: Vulpera and Alliance: Holy Undead

The Holy Undead will be able to stand straight up (Forsaken will gain this as well) but will be based on the Chinese Forsaken models (no bones).
    they didn't said it , but there is 100% evidence they will , because you can see their pattern of creating mirror races for already existing races , as for amani NO ?? zandalari use night elf skeleton for male , amani uses male normal troll skeleton , also blizzard don't take hybrid seriously they main use it for gender thing , example like sethrak use female skeleton of worgen

Ethereal, Vulpera, Alpaca for alliance,

Furbolg, Ogre, Pygmy, Kobold, Quillboar for horde.

Silithid using Tauren Skeleton

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Vrykul

Snake People

Murlocs

Jinyu

Deleted
    Alliance: Vry'kul

Horde: Kvaldir

New skeleton might be needed but it would be shared between both factions. Lore wise the Broken Isle Vry'kul are already light worshiping and have been attacked by Forsaken so you could easily fit them into the Alliance. For Kvaldir use the Helya-Slyvannas deal to have some reason to bring them into the Horde.

5+ Year Old Account
    Undead elves - if only to piss the !@#$ off elves haters lolz
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Eredar ARE Draenei, the "Red Ones" as u refer to them are the Man'ari.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kalu'ak and Murlocs

I like the snake dudes i'd play as one of them. til - sethrak.

Ogres, may be with Kul'tiran skeleton.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance:
    Sethrak
    Naga
    Drakonid

Horde:
    Vulpera
    Ogres
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Keeper of the Grove was my favorite unit in WC3; I'd love to play one. Granted, I think there's very little chance given their quadruped nature, but that's still what I want.

If we're going for a more standard selection, mok'nathal and k'thir for Horde/Alliance respectively. Mok'nathal given Rexxar's contributions to the Horde, and k'thir because Alliance allied races love tentacles (lightforged draenei, void elves), and I really like Lovecraftian lore.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by omarxz11 View Post
    they didn't said it , but there is 100% evidence they will , because you can see their pattern of creating mirror races for already existing races , as for amani NO ?? zandalari use night elf skeleton for male , amani uses male normal troll skeleton , also blizzard don't take hybrid seriously they main use it for gender thing , example like sethrak use female skeleton of worgen
    Look at the animations that have been seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1Kp12z7FKQ

They have a base of a Male Night Elf, but their animations are different. They aren't quite a Male Night Elf.
    Even if you were right, the Male Night Elf was used for Male Nightborne ... meaning that skeletons CAN be shared.

So either you must admit you violated your own rule or you must admit that that rule wasn't a rule. You are wrong one way or the other.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Vrykul

It's the only NPC race in the game that I've ever wanted to be. Would race change my main to it in a second.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Titans like the ones at the Argus fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde:
    Forest Trolls
    Taunka
    Ogre
    Mok'nathal

Alliance:
    Wildhammer Dwarves
    Broken Draenei
    Half-Elves
    Jinyu