Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    The big three I'd love to see are Arakkoa, Sethrak, and Vrykul!

Well shit, look at us getting all tangled up in Blizzard dubious writing. Again.

waiting for ogres since vanila, hell im still pissed we got goblins in cata instead of ogre fatboys

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Easy way to solve this.

Provide me clear lore stating this happened, and I'll agree with you.
    This act of brutality alongside the others that Tul continued to enact upon the humans ultimately led to the Thornspeakers leaving the Drust to join Kul Tiran society.
    https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Drust

ulfar quotes.

I completely disagree? I don't think they look like Drust at all.
    well, that is your own problem i guess? cause their face is a vrykul face and we all know drust=vrykul

Thornspeakers are all Kul Tiran, not Drust. [B]The Drust have completely died out.
    This is what happens when a small group join a bigger one, they don't die out unless they mix themselves with the big group.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DatToffer View Post
    Your logic doesn't take into account the witches with a very common human model that use drust magic. Why ? Why would one's biology influence their druidic practice ?
    sure the witches are humans changed by the magic, but there is nothing saying the big humans are in fact, humans changed by the same magic.

either way it would still make then a different breed/kind of humans, which my point stands on, they are not the same as normal humans

You know, I could also have taken the example of mechagnomes who are considered a different race because they have cut their limbs, right ? I only took the example of magic exposure because it's the more common to differentiate one "race" from another. Orcs are still orcs, whether mag'har or green. My point was that your argument on growth and racial abilities was flawed.
    they don't just cut limbs but the point is how they are still another thing, mechagnones had years of isolation compared to others, that alone already imply some sort of genetic drift, but you mix with mechanical limbs and other things.

orcs are still orcs, but they are different still green orcs mutated by demon magic, a lion and a tiger are cats, but they are not the same either.
    Even by having drust blood they would still be human, like green orcs being mutated by green magic are still orcs

You actually don't have much facts, you're just making assumptions and deductions from a few interpretable ones. The only drusts shown joining kul tiran society are their Thornspeakers and they were only met by those who "heard the call of nature".
    if, walks, quack and fly like a duck?

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

if, walks, quack and fly like a duck?
    If walks, talks and lives like a human ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I'd rather see the WoW team add in more Core Races as opposed to Allied Races. I feel like many of the races I want to see added need more to their story than a rep grind, a small quest chain, and a "go help here" message on the board.

For Horde, my biggest wishlist race has to be Ogres. Gordunni, Boulderfist, Gorian...really, there's plenty to choose from. They are a race with varied character designs & lots of varying intellect levels that has been associated with the Horde since forever. The comedic writing from an Ogre on the Horde Council would be fantastic for each of their meetings & I can totally see them having a capital city like Highmaul somewhere.

For the Alliance, I think a good counterbalance would be the Arakkoa. They are a race that greatly understands the shadows that most of the Alliance does not, as well as a race that has also spent much time working within the Draenei. They know the dangers of split factions all too well, but also understand the need to have the strongest allies possible. For a capital city, I'd be really curious to see how they might build a Skyreach-like city on Azeroth.

However, if we must stick to the Allied Race setup, I'd then vote for Lightforged Undead for the Horde & Ankoan/Jinyu for the Alliance. LF Undead for the Horde would give them a human-like option to play & could go a long way in giving Calia a role without pushing her as the leader of a Forsaken people whose plight she doesn't know first hand. Design-wise, they could look like Calia, Derek Proudmoore, or perhaps Nathanos. Ankoan/Jinyu would give the Alliance another beastly race with a unique model & a knowledge of the sea even Kul Tirans don't have.

I'd resub for Murloc.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Drust

well, that is your own problem i guess? cause their face is a vrykul face and we all know drust=vrykul
    It's not a problem when it's simply not true. Kul Tiran do not look like Vrykul any more than Humans do in general.

This is what happens when a small group join a bigger one, they don't die out unless they mix themselves with the big group.
    Except we don't know if that actually happened, otherwise Ulfar would not exist as the last of the Drust. Make sense?

If the Drust were purely integrated through mixed lineage then that would explain it, but that explanation does not formally exist, it's only implied and left ambiguous. Which is about as ambiguous as whether or not Humans and Forsaken can procreate. There's no solid lore evidence behind it.

Tuskarr or gtfo.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I think Allied Races are way too cheap, I would like to see more established races, with starting areas and such.

But, sadly, I think we're not going to see any new core races, becau$e of rea$on$.

3+ Year Old Account
    Cooperation leads to sex ?
    well Dalaran definitely wasn't the only "cooperation" the High Elves gave to the humans after the Troll Wars
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say a minor/primitive race native to Azeroth, should have limited classes compared to have we see. Either Ogres for the Horde, or Murlocs/Jinyu for the Alliance.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post
    well Dalaran definitely wasn't the only "cooperation" the High Elves gave to the humans after the Troll Wars
    The Windrunner are perverts fetishists !

5+ Year Old Account
    Sylvar for Alliance.
    Venthyr for Horde (dunno if they use a skeleton already, but who cares. They look totally different from anything).

5+ Year Old Account
    More non-elfs races pls .....let Blizzard spend some money on animation:Mantid,Quilboar,Sethrak,,Naga,Centaurs.
    And maybe Botani(aka Swamp Thing with moving parts over whole body).

After i saw Crowfall Centaurs .... i was like "Damn and Blizz can't mimic fraction of this indie company power?" we got Minotaurs so why we not able to get Centaurs? after Mecha*junker gnomes we opened our views for something new and unexpected.... so why not make race that uses not ordinary mounts like its made in HoTS.... any character that has more than 2 legs uses unique type of mounts and as bonus they can start selling BONUS mounts for non-bipedal races at their store.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2021-09-23 at 07:45 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    It's not a problem when it's simply not true. Kul Tiran do not look like Vrykul any more than Humans do in general.
    Try to check then later. a kul'tiran clearly look like a vrykul, way more than normal humans.
    Except we don't know if that actually happened, otherwise Ulfar would not exist as the last of the Drust. Make sense?
    Ulfar was an exception as he never joined then, he stayed behind.
    If the Drust were purely integrated through mixed lineage then that would explain it, but that explanation does not formally exist, it's only implied and left ambiguous. Which is about as ambiguous as whether or not Humans and Forsaken can procreate. There's no solid lore evidence behind it.
    Like i said, you need spelled out, i don't. There is enough solid evidence to point that out.

Forsaken can't procreate, they are dead, they alredy confirmed that.

- - - Updated - - -

If walks, talks and lives like a human ?
    if it is giant like a vrykul, resistant to cold and more versatility like then, well...

if it is giant like a vrykul, resistant to cold and more versatility like then, well...
    Yeah sure, if you chose to disregard the names of the abilities, it works, lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    also, one of the reasons i don't want half-ogres, ever, kul'tirans are example of how they killed the possibility of vrykul playable, as they are too similar, blizzard will just say "play with then, is close enough, same thing will happen with ogres.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah sure, if you chose to disregard the names of the abilities, it works, lol.
    they can name whatever they want, but it their resilience is clearly something vrykul related, as they, mind you, are the original viking seafaring race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ogre using Ogre skeleton