Wolves dire and normal***
    Gnolls**
    Oozes big and small (like the ones on frogger boss in naxxaramas)***
    Golems**
    Undead Horses*
    Old school Wyvern**
    Old school Gryphon**

Night elf guard armor***

Trees in Feralas/Zul Gurub/Un goro****(3 zones in 1 stone, also theyre zones mainly decorated by trees and are also beside some new zones like Uldum.)
    Trees in Felwood**
    Trees in Redridge mountains**

Stretchable Rope*****(literally used everywhere)
    Stretchable Chains****(literally used everywhere)
    Nets(as used by guards)***

Worgen facial expression**

Non Updates(new models):

Pirate Bandanas***(not every pirate should be wearing a captain's hat)

Class accessories(Librams, ammo pouches, etc)**
    Visible back pack*

Unique hair styles for Gilnean humans*
    Buyable customizations in Blizzard shop*
    Forsaken with human animations*
    Forsaken with less decay(no bones sticking out)**

What could you think off? Make sure to put a * beside it and even a reason for why you want to update it.
    Last edited by Philosopino; 2018-10-11 at 08:42 AM.

All that you said, except gnolls and centaurs would be a priority imo/ Gnolls look AWFUL and they're relevant in BfA because they're part of the VentureCo!

Centaurs I know they havnt really reappeared anywhere but my god those models show their age as of now.

Deleted
    "Buyable customization in blizzard shop"
    ...this is a joke, isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChronoSul View Post
    Centaurs I know they havnt really reappeared anywhere but my god those models show their age as of now.
    I like to see those really low-poly old models from time to time, they don't have to update every model there.

Quote Originally Posted by Varendis View Post
    "Buyable customization in blizzard shop"
    ...this is a joke, isn't it?
    Well I'd like them to be unlockable in game but I wouldn't mind if it was via store. I just really wanna see more so I don't mind throwing my money on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillosopino View Post
    Well I'd like them to be unlockable in game but I wouldn't mind if it was via store. I just really wanna see more so I don't mind throwing my money on it.
    I won't complain if this would be a f2p or even a b2p game, but on a subscription base game game HELL NOPE.
    100% better if via questline or achievement, like the night warrior customizzation

Quote Originally Posted by Varendis View Post
    I won't complain if this would be a f2p or even a b2p game, but on a subscription base game game HELL NOPE.
    100% better if via questline or achievement, like the night warrior customizzation
    Yeah you're right. I initially got the idea of customizations in shop if Wow were to go f2p

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillosopino View Post
    The more * the more the game could use it

Wolves dire and normal***
    Gnolls**
    Oozes big and small (like the ones on frogger boss in naxxaramas)***
    Golems**
    Undead Horses*
    Old school Wyvern**
    Old school Gryphon**

Night elf guard armor***

Trees in Feralas/Zul Gurub/Un goro****(3 zones in 1 stone, also theyre zones mainly decorated by trees and are also beside some new zones like Uldum.)
    Trees in Felwood**
    Trees in Redridge mountains**

Stretchable Rope*****(literally used everywhere)
    Stretchable Chains****(literally used everywhere)
    Nets(as used by guards)***

Worgen facial expression**

Non Updates(new models):

Pirate Bandanas***(not every pirate should be wearing a captain's hat)

Class accessories(Librams, ammo pouches, etc)**
    Visible back pack*

Unique hair styles for Gilnean humans*
    Buyable customizations in Blizzard shop*
    Forsaken with human animations*
    Forsaken with less decay(no bones sticking out)**

What could you think off? Make sure to put a * beside it and even a reason for why you want to update it.
    Wyvern and Gryphon has updates. Just gotta unlock them.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Nothing Horde, as they will be eradicated soon.

boomkins
    running animations for humans and NE males so they don't resemble autistic nimrods

Foxes** - although added in Cataclysm, they look quite old and polygony. They should just use the Suramar fox mount model.
    Garona* - she should get an unique model, perhaps closer to her movie version. I mean, girl, she doesn't look HALForcen to me.
    Centaurs** - too old, bye

Also, there are three new wolf models already ingame. Why are they still keeping the vanilla pixel shits? If somebody wants them because of nostalgia, put them on rares. I would get rid of them though.

I love that they keep updating them.

The new hyenas are disgusting. They don't look like hyenas at all. And the colors? Dear lord, who helped the artist picking them? His 3 years old?

Murlocs could probably use a new model

Dragons should definitely on that list.

10+ Year Old Account
    goblins and worgen since we were promised since wod
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Forsaken. Their model is fucking atrocious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shame terrorguards in Legion didin't get update... They look awfull comparing to new doomguard models. And yep i mean these guys.

And i agree with all on the list, and with dragons mentioned up. But i wouldn't mind an lepper gnome model update and eventually spirit healers.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Those trees really need some love at this point...

Also I refuse to play worgen especially female because they are so fucking ugly, Jesus they haven't fixed that crap since Cata.

Idk kinda feel nostalgic about the centaurs it's probably the last thing the game have in common with Vanilla, guess the times have changed.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

Worgens and Goblins?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Worgen and Goblins should be the first priority right now.
    But after that i would love to see treant and classic dragon updates the most.
    Not really a model update, but silvermoon update would be nice and an update to the maul animation for bears. There are so many new bear models ingame and maul still uses the first bear model which just looks weird.