Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't know how pirate bandanas made it higher in the priority list than worgen, but worgen and goblins**********

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    In the words of Gul’dan...

Everything.

In my view , just leave them, they are fine. The wow engine can hardly handle things as it is.

Just clean the old ones up a bit and be done with it. No super complex models needed , just adds more strain to the CPU and GPU for no good reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only one that immediately came to mind that hasn't already been mentioned is Gelbin Mekkatorque... sure he is using a fairly nice quality standard Gnome model, but he deserves a unique one!

Quote Originally Posted by Zapporius View Post
    boomkins
    running animations for humans and NE males so they don't resemble autistic nimrods
    What's bad is the male NE running animation actually used to be WORSE, right after the remodel. They were one of the last models done and the run was this super bouncy ridiculousness.

OT, goblins and Worgen. Worgen need a tail option too.

I would pay money for an antler option for my nelf. I don't give a hoot about black insect eyes.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapporius View Post
    boomkins
    running animations for humans and NE males so they don't resemble autistic nimrods
    I play human male for the running animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Wyvern and Gryphon has updates. Just gotta unlock them.
    I hope they implement them to the flight masters ones. Cause looking at those old ones kinda sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    The only one that immediately came to mind that hasn't already been mentioned is Gelbin Mekkatorque... sure he is using a fairly nice quality standard Gnome model, but he deserves a unique one!
    It would be nice, though he received a unique Robot vehicle since BFA pre patch.

Eye of Kilrogg. It's little more than a green octagon right now.

Trees. I can't begin to describe how bad the trees look in Elwynn Forest, Feralas and others.

The Vanilla zone trees, and ground-texture, they just give new people a realy flawed view about how the game looks at latter stages....

I'd like them to update the gameplay model.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a priority, but I'd like to see them come to some agreement with WoW-China's dev team to use their region client's undead/forsaken assets alongside what we already have in EU/NA to add some variety. Makes more sense since the whole Nath revamp.. but they'll probably just make a sub race instead for the money.

7+ Year Old Account
    clinophobia
    I like to see those really low-poly old models from time to time, they don't have to update every model there.
    ^ somehow like this

Last time somewhat similar seen here+.
    Phillosopino
    I hope they implement them to the flight masters ones. Cause looking at those old ones kinda sucks.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be nice, though he received a unique Robot vehicle since BFA pre patch.
    Not much played on Alliance side, but "new" really worse in art terms, look more like plucked ruffled hens

To this day for me, the best of shape/color options among them are these guys:
    https://fr.wowhead.com/npc=18357/gri...C3%A9b%C3%A8ne - ebon gryphon
    https://fr.wowhead.com/npc=18359/griffon-neigeux - snowy gryphon
    I would want something completely black with old shape, but even new "crows" aren't like what I would like to see (they aren't enough black, more dirty like something with something and armor in this case only spoils everything, old elf druid high speed fly form have much better shape in these terms, especially wings' feathering, new just horrible soft and unrealistic s*t).

As for wyverns and bats, I would prefer to see them in both versions, new isn't better or worse (except maybe only hair art/execution been worse on new).
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2019-08-09 at 09:00 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

I'd start with stuff people see often, like class mounts or faction mounts and move on to other stuff based on the amount of player interaction with the respective models. For example, giving priority to some models that are mostly stuck in some area that nobody visits due to level requirements would not be logical. So yeah, I'd start with the human and belf pala mounts, then go for the DK mounts and from there take a look at any other mounts that might require improvement.

I rather have Blizzard ignore textures and models and fix the broken game as it is right now. Nobody cares about models if they aren't interested anymore in playing the game.

Unless old zones get completely revisited like they were in Cata, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for trees to get redone there.

As others have said, goblins and worgen are top on my list.

An option for undead to not instantly tear all gear they wear would be a close runner up. We've defeated a dragon aspect, a titan, etc etc, but can't put clothes on properly apparently. Time to get that fixed.

It's weird to me that devilsaurs didn't get an update since they're all over Zandalar. They could certainly use one.

Also, if the taunka ever become an allied race (don't care either way if they do), they best get a model that looks a tad better than "tauren with a mask on".

Deleted
    [Reply to relevant topic at hand]