Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blulingo View Post
    How does is feel playing and PAYING for an unplayable game?

Just reroll LUL
    Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    Gz, the drain life trait is getting gutted in 8.1, now you don't have to worry about having to use your head while facerolling OP. /thumbs up.
    That's what I did 3 or 4 weeks ago after playing my Warlock since Cata I just rerolled to my alt Rogue which I am playing since MoP, thank you Blizzard LUL

Looks like it was a good decision I made.
    Last edited by Micronetic; 2018-10-16 at 11:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems more like a shift in power would be better, rather than a nerf, locks aren't OP and the stats shows it

Affliction locks are supposed to get some PVP buffs in 8.1 (no details yet). The PTR nerf to Inevitable Demise trait (the corruption stacking to 100 trait then Life Drain) has been nerfed from 100 stacks to 50 stacks and then slightly buffed from 9 damage to 11 damage per stack. It is an overall nerf in PvP but I believe they are doing this so that ID trait wouldn't be ridiculously OP when they actually do buff Affliction PvP.

Other than that, the OP must be on crack to think that Affliction (or any locks for that matter) are currently OP in any type of PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    That's what I did 3 or 4 weeks ago after playing my Warlock since Cata I just rerolled to my alt Rogue which I am playing since MoP, thank you Blizzard LUL

Looks like it was a good decision I made.
    if you like to get nerfed each week and forced to play a pve spec doing pve rotations for max dps in arenas.

Planning to reroll rogue, because blizz won't fix sub burst or lack of, any time soon in this expansion, playing lock and rogue since TBC as a main, i can tell both classes felt much better in past expansions, arena or outside of it.