Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Yes I totally feel you and understand why you are complaining.

I actually rerolled into a Mage just to enjoy high levels of M+.
    Fury AOE rotation are limited to 5, and others are not AOE limited, just damage reduction.
    It's not like we actually do better than them, if the packs is just 5 targets. We do just OK, but miles away from the DPS meter chart.

We also have almost no CC to give in M+. We lost our shockwave which is effin huge in M+. And Blizzard also never compensated u, by making Stormbolt as baseline.

I'm not saying that Blizzard should pity me and buff my class
    Im just baffled that Blizzard is making Fury Warriors looks so good, but did so bad, yet some classes are so demanded and shine in every type of fight, raid, dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozy View Post
    Yes I totally feel you and understand why you are complaining.

I actually rerolled into a Mage just to enjoy high levels of M+.
    Fury AOE rotation are limited to 5, and others are not AOE limited, just damage reduction.
    It's not like we actually do better than them, if the packs is just 5 targets. We do just OK, but miles away from the DPS meter chart.

We also have almost no CC to give in M+. We lost our shockwave which is effin huge in M+. And Blizzard also never compensated u, by making Stormbolt as baseline.

I'm not saying that Blizzard should pity me and buff my class
    Im just baffled that Blizzard is making Fury Warriors looks so good, but did so bad, yet some classes are so demanded and shine in every type of fight, raid, dungeon.
    Fury has the highest 4-5 target damage in the game. And it's AoE is actually very strong.

I swapped over to Prot and get invited to everything I apply for now. It's a shame the dps specs aren't desired, I find Fury is still very strong in M+, just not as meta as dh/rogue...

I picked an unholy dk last night and my god his aoe dps was insane... he wasn't amazing on bosses but carried us on trash. I find Fury is similar.. Just not as strong as rogue/dh (dk destroyed our dh on trash)

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    I picked an unholy dk last night and my god his aoe dps was insane... he wasn't amazing on bosses but carried us on trash. I find Fury is similar.. Just not as strong as rogue/dh (dk destroyed our dh on trash)
    Fury should be top boss damage on the majority of bosses.

its just frustrating that the main thing that really pushed DH so far ahead in M+ is the AoE stun utility. Knowing that if they literally just gave us shockwave back we would also be comparable is incredibly frustrating.

Yes, havoc can burst harder than us but at high enough keys there is more than enough time to ramp up.

Quote Originally Posted by Donimic View Post
    its just frustrating that the main thing that really pushed DH so far ahead in M+ is the AoE stun utility. Knowing that if they literally just gave us shockwave back we would also be comparable is incredibly frustrating.

Yes, havoc can burst harder than us but at high enough keys there is more than enough time to ramp up.
    Their aoe stun is so far from being "the main thing" that makes DH so much better in m+.

Quote Originally Posted by Deciticus View Post
    Their aoe stun is so far from being "the main thing" that makes DH so much better in m+.
    Then please feel free to enlighten me on utility other than what I mentioned (AoE stun and dmg being sustained vs. burst). Considering I commonly run 15+ keys on my warrior and 17+ keys on my DH, I am interested to learn what I am missing out on.

Then please feel free to enlighten me on utility other than what I mentioned (AoE stun and dmg being sustained vs. burst). Considering I commonly run 15+ keys on my warrior and 17+ keys on my DH, I am interested to learn what I am missing out on.
    Darkness, better in 5 mans than Rally. Blur, not only a very, very short defensive CD, but able to completely negate many mechanics, specifically on some tyrannical bosses.

Ranged interrupt that also generates resource. A purge that generates resource. An upgraded sap, that stops bolstering. 5% magic damage, which has a greater impact than Bshout for most group comps. Passive 10% magic DR. Significantly more self healing, both in and out of Meta. Significantly higher mobility, both on demand and passively.

A ranged single target stun, an AoE stun, and another AoE stun.

Have I started to make a dent, or are you still dense.

Quote Originally Posted by Deciticus View Post
    Darkness, better in 5 mans than Rally. Blur, not only a very, very short defensive CD, but able to completely negate many mechanics, specifically on some tyrannical bosses.

Ranged interrupt that also generates resource. A purge that generates resource. An upgraded sap, that stops bolstering. 5% magic damage, which has a greater impact than Bshout for most group comps. Passive 10% magic DR. Significantly more self healing, both in and out of Meta. Significantly higher mobility, both on demand and passively.

A ranged single target stun, an AoE stun, and another AoE stun.

Have I started to make a dent, or are you still dense.
    lol ill give you the magic dmg debuff is useful, but you are delusional if you think the rest of that shit is what is keeping you out of high keys (also like half of that i laughably incorrect). But hey, keep making excuses and QQing to anyone that will listen to you. I'm sure if you keep complaining instead of improving your personal play it may make your life seem worthwhile. Bye Felicia.

lol ill give you the magic dmg debuff is useful, but you are delusional if you think the rest of that shit is what is keeping you out of high keys (also like half of that i laughably incorrect). But hey, keep making excuses and QQing to anyone that will listen to you. I'm sure if you keep complaining instead of improving your personal play it may make your life seem worthwhile. Bye Felicia.
    I'll play. What is incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by mmocdee9a20130 View Post
    As fury you can slow packs, but i fully agree with you. We are not wanted in group. Last weekend i lost few hours trying to find groups for m+, no one want warrior.
    To be fair unless you are a :Mage, DH, Rogue, Boomkin, Healer, or Tank, you are not wanted in groups.

It seems like a problem with dungeon design to me. All the dungeons need the same thing, therefore you always need the same specs.

It's a problem with Battle for Dazar'alor too, nine out of ten fights heavily favour multi-dotters.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    It seems like a problem with dungeon design to me. All the dungeons need the same thing, therefore you always need the same specs.

It's a problem with Battle for Dazar'alor too, nine out of ten fights heavily favour multi-dotters.
    #signed

i would love to see dungeons that have "mini games" for certain classes like tol dagor. You'Re a rogue? open the cells to get buffs. And there are so much options where you could add flavor things like that. The big bad elemental in shrine? let a shamy control them for benefits. Hunter pets in waycrest? have a hunter gie them commands because...they now how to tame animals right? Mobs in freehold throwing beer and wine bottles at you? the brewmaster could drink them instead of getting dmg by them...

Bring flavor to the instances! it's so easy to make fun design and promote some classes...especially underrepresented ones

I really dont understand what your issue is when everything he/she has said is correct. Our purge alone is invaluable in high keys, such as purging shields in Tol Dagor.

play tank, even with io 0 and ilvl ~390-400 u ll still find M+10 group