difference betwen wow and hero of storm?

there are so many hero apear in wow and hero of storm. i dont understand. although 2 game is different

Blizzard makes both games, so they have rights over their own creative properties and re-use them because they want to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tkdh View Post
    there are so many hero apear in wow and hero of storm. i dont understand. although 2 game is different
    Heroes of the Storm displays heroes from other of Blizzard's franchises, among them, World of Warcraft. Each here has had their spotlight or moment of memory that they are selected for HotS.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    wow is mmorpg
    hots is moba game

what do you dont understand? why dont you mention diablo or starcraft? there are heroes from these games too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cmx View Post
    wow is mmorpg
    hots is moba game

what do you dont understand? why dont you mention diablo or starcraft? there are heroes from these games too.
    Soon both will be mobas

Quote Originally Posted by crakks View Post
    Soon both will be mobas
    They haven't really gotten any closer since inception, so i doubt that.

The OP's been doing "why is <common knowledge> like this?", just report and move on.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    The OP's been doing "why is <common knowledge> like this?", just report and move on.
    while I agree that it is most likely just a troll account, it is not impossible that it is just someone new to the warcraft/blizzard universe not knowing where to start, and that isn't a bannable offense
    Last edited by zlygork; 2018-10-11 at 01:26 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tkdh View Post
    when you level up in hero of storm you get new abilities and become stronger. in wow you don't

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    when you level up in hero of storm you get new abilities and become stronger. in wow you don't
    Last i looked, you mostly only get a single ability at level 10. Besides, you have to level up your character every time you start the game.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by crakks View Post
    Soon both will be mobas
    They chickened out of making a proper MOBA battleground, and now Warfronts are a cheap knock-off. I don't think so.

Wow is the universe the characters are from. Heroes of the storm is basically a bunch of people sitting down and trying to decide: Who would win in a fight between Kerrigan, Gazlowe, Diablo and Varian, Tracer, Butcher.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

One is free and the other is not!