How to boost stamina

Hello, as a men what he eat vegetarian foods that improve energy and stamina to sit and work for long time in office?

When My friend work in office so he never sit and work for long time, what he do for better health and stamina.

For me, the best way to boost stamina is to do jog/run. If you have not done this for a long time, I suggest you start with light jog and walk for maybe around 30 minutes when you have the time. Then as you get used to this increase your time until you are able to jog and walk for an hour.

Then after some time, try running without walking for a complete 30 mins and increase this time as you feel comfortable.

This strategy was able to help me with my stamina so i hope this would be helpful to you too..

Increase every day load and time training

Only running and walking is a suitable activity?

Without running and walking is incompleted the boost stamina. Is it possible?

Quote Originally Posted by manisthajain View Post

I improved my stamina by masturbating 2 hours per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    I improved my stamina by masturbating 2 hours per day.
    hahaha Epic

- - - Updated - - -

Eat a healthy, balanced diet. Food is the fuel your body gets its energy from. A healthy, well-balanced diet keeps your body healthy and energized, raising your stamina. Try to eat a well-balanced, low-fat diet that includes plenty of fruits, vegetables and lean meats. For long-lasting energy, doctors also recommend having up to a third of your diet be composed of starches and carbohydrates (whole wheat varieties are preferable).

To keep your body steadily supplied with energy throughout get energy by eating several smaller meals throughout the day rather than one or two large meals.

Snack on fruits, raw vegetables, nuts and other lean proteins between meals. Carry high-energy fruit and nut mixes with you during times of extended performance, such as hiking, cycling or cramming for final exams.
    Stay hydrated. The health benefits of drinking lots of water are numerous - it can help you lose weight, prevent kidney stones, and much more.

one can also increase stamina by fighting muscle fatigue. Muscle tissue that is under-hydrated can under-perform, so keep your stamina up by drinking about 17 ounces of water a few hours before strenuous exercise.

If you're starting on a long distance run or an extended exercise, have plenty of fluids with you so they'll be available if you get thirsty later.

If you're likely to drink more fluid if your drink is flavoured, consider using a sports drink like Gatorade, etc. These drinks have the added benefit of replacing your body's electrolytes - important nutrients involved in muscle function that are lost when you sweat.However, if you're also trying to lose weight, note that these drinks can be calorie-dense.
    Use caffeinated energy drinks sparingly. They're good for a short boost, but can hamper long-term stamina.

Developing physical stamina

Get plenty of physical exercise. Though it will tire you out in the short term, physical exercise increases your overall energy level and stamina over a long period of time. For optimal health and increased stamina, make time in your schedule for regular exercise. For adults, the Department of Health and Human Services recommends at least 150 minutes of moderate cardiovascular exercise per week (or 75 minutes of intense cardiovascular exercise), along with strength-building exercise sessions at least twice a week.

Cardiovascular exercise, such as aerobics, running, biking, and dancing, exercises your heart and lungs, increasing the efficiency with which your body supplies oxygen to its muscles. As a result, your body's endurance and stamina will gradually increase (and its fatigue levels decrease) with cardiovascular exercise.

Strength-building exercises, such as weightlifting and body weight exercises (push ups, sit ups, etc.) gradually build the stamina (not to mention the size, definition, and strength) of your muscles. Over time, you'll notice a definite difference - you'll be able to lift bigger loads for longer.
    Lead an active life. If you're very, very busy, you may simply not have enough time every week for exercise. Luckily, you can mitigate some of the negative effects that come from the lack of a regular exercise routine by simply keeping in motion throughout the day. Avoid staying still for long periods of time - almost any type of movement is good for your cardiovascular health; the more, the better. Instead of driving to work, bike or walk. If your job has you in front of a computer all day, use a standing desk or a walking desk instead of sitting. Wear a pedometer and shoot for a goal of 10,000 steps every day. The more you're up and about, the better your overall health and stamina.

Giving your body adequate rest

Get plenty of rest. While it's important to stay active with exercise, if you're shooting for high stamina it's just as important to stay well-rested. A good night's rest should leave you refreshed, energized, and focused, ensuring that you'll be able to physically give your all. Inadequate rest, on the other hand, can leave you groggy and under-performing. Bad sleeping habits have also been linked to a number of health problems that can negatively impact your stamina: weight gain, high blood pressure, and illness, to name a few.

While everyone's sleep needs are different, the National Sleep Foundation recommends 7-9 hours of sleep per night for adults.[7] Getting less than 6 hours of sleep per night is generally considered unhealthy and has been linked to the health concerns listed above.

Gradually build up to your target level of stamina. Any attempt to improve your stamina through exercise should be approached somewhat gradually - try to do too much too early, and you may exhaust yourself or give up. Instead, set simple, specific goals as stepping stones to your major goal, like first running 1 km., then, in two weeks, 2 kilometers (1.2 mi), then 5 kilometers (3.1 mi), and finally 10 kilometers (6.2 mi). Celebrate each milestone you reach as an achievement. Build up: Don't give up!

For cardiovascular exercise, start out slowly, mildly increasing your heart rate and maintaining that heart rate for no more than 30 minutes the first time. Increase the intensity and duration of your performance by small, realistic intervals until you reach your goal. Within a few months, you'll likely have made serious improvement while barely noticing the change!
    Source: Quora.com

There are so many ways to enhance your stamina like regular exercise is the best and first thing which you have to do and take some healthy food in which breakfast is necessary. In points, there are some foods and fruits which are also necessary like bananas, eggs, and soybeans.

Physical activity. Not just jogging/running.

I recommend swimming. You can ramp it up too (distance, speed, stroke). I'm trying to increase my stamina by interleaving more butterfly stroke inzo my swimming sesions.

I bet there's an "optimal" sport to boost stamina. But I don't have any studies or anything to prove a point

Running strengthens the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, which is the prevention of heart and lung diseases

You need to improve your muscle strength/strain and cardiovascular health.

Hello, as a men what he eat vegetarian foods that improve energy and stamina to sit and work for long time in office?

When My friend work in office so he never sit and work for long time, what he do for better health and stamina.
    1. Exercise
    Exercise may be the last thing on your mind when you’re feeling low on energy, but consistent exercise will help build your stamina.
    2. Yoga and meditation
    Yoga and meditation can greatly increase your stamina and ability to handle stress.
    3. Music
    Listening to music can increase your cardiac efficiency.
    4. Caffeine
    Caffeine may give you a boost on days you are feeling too tired to exercise. Try not to rely on caffeine too much, since you can build up a tolerance. You should also stay away from caffeine sources that have a lot of sugar or artificial flavorings.

You know massage can help you increase energy and stamina as well as other methods above.

People who tend to complain about fatigue a great deal, often have poor circulation. Low circulation could be causing their muscles and bodies to be low in oxygen. Oxygen is a key player in energy and stamina. Massage stimulates the body and supports blood flow to increase oxygen’s movement throughout the body. In-turn, you’ll feel more energetic.

We carry anxiety and stress around on our shoulders constantly. A fast-paced, technologically savvy life like here in Boulder, is a stressful one. So many things are going on at once and the window of time in which to complete needed tasks, seems to get smaller and smaller. Sound familiar? Anxiety can manifest itself in an array of ways. It can cause body pain because when we’re stressed, we tend to tense up.

Massage can target those areas where you carry the most tension. Those places usually include your shoulders, along your neck and at the base of your skull. Massage can also help with your overall anxiety as it has been proven to help your mind release serotonin and oxytocin. These chemicals are your body’s natural “feel good” meds. Energy work with will help further calming your mind and assisting your body to heal itself.

As a pleasure gift, you can use cbd massage oil (https://thecbdorigin.com/cbd-massage-oil/) for more relaxing. It moisturizes and nourishes your skin, too.
    Last edited by Harvey Benson; 2020-02-27 at 04:32 PM.

Everyday jogging or walking for me is the best way to boost stamina. Lots of water and vitamin intake recommended by your doctor can also help.

For me it's gym with hard rock on background

Doing aerobics can help to greatly improve one's stamina.

A well-balanced diet + Exercises are the best way to increase stamina. Even you are vegetarian, you can increase your stamina consuming more grains. Also, citrus foods, nuts, leaf vegetables, and banana are good sources. While having a good diet, doing enough exercise improves your fitness. Make sure to consult a fitness instructor to identify the most suitable exercises for you..Because doing an improper thing for a long time never give you the best result

Proper diet and exercise can improve your Stamina and Endurance.

Healthy food like protein eg.chicken ,fish eggs and along with iron eg.nuts ,spinach ,broccoli and vegetables *snip* if you are fat. Lack of iron can also reduce stamina. Eat happy sleep happy!!!

"You don't have to eat less, you just have to eat right."
    Last edited by Crissi; 2020-05-31 at 08:11 PM.