Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Any comment section on the internet is overflowing with negativity. The internet itself is a negative place because people love to complain.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Any comment section on the internet is overflowing with negativity. The internet itself is a negative place because people love to complain.
    Well is not like this expansion has been even good, the costant complain about bugs, allied races being locked by reputation and playing old content while they are promoted as current content and the whole shitshow of the horde being hitted by the villain bat and the story going into MoP and the alliance going full retard in forgiving the horde like nothing happend, without mention the classes feels worse than legion(even though in my opinion a lot of specs are ok and dps wise are very close with the exception of a few like shadow priest). I am sure if the gameplay were something similar to mop and some famous character being the main focus and focusing more in the adventure part(Kultiras and Zandalar zones are beatiful as a cold beer in summer and the music is 11/10) rather than a pointless war with a clear loser, yeah this expansion wouldn't receive so much hate as legion
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    I agree, however any company with internet presence (not to mention an internet based gaming company like Blizz) would be interested in a very specialized social crisis management tool/company/expert. Blizz doesn't seem to go for that, which is strange to me.
    Because you can't control, nor fix stupid. Anyone with a job like that would flick through 99 percent of the posts and write all of them off except 1 percent due to how many of it is pure shitposting.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    I need to go and post a thread on reddit so they can react to MMOC reactions to Facebooks reaction to the QA, like those reaction youtube video loops
    REAL YOUTUBER Asmongold reacts to BLIZZARD $HILL Belluar reacting to cuckboy Reddit paid actors reacting to soyboy Facebook reactions to memelord twitch chat... TOTAL SCAM!!! Sponsored by NordVPN