Stormwind Critters

Blizzard should remove critters next to dummys in stormwind.

how the hell are u supposed to test builds if whenever you use an ability it hits a critter for 100k dmg and ruins your dps.

yea i was messing around with BM, until i noticed it wasn't a dps spike from cooldowns, i was maintaining 35k dps.....

Use the one in thunderbluff! If you stand in the corner you wont hit anything else.

I know its horde and all that but it should be fine , i will come with food and beer!

Dumplings and Mead for all!

7+ Year Old Account
    I read this thread title as "Stormwind Shitters" at first and laughed at the potential Alliance hate thread.

Now I'm just disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilsamee View Post
    Blizzard should remove critters next to dummys in stormwind.

how the hell are u supposed to test builds if whenever you use an ability it hits a critter for 100k dmg and ruins your dps.
    Use the Target dummies in Ironforge. Beside there being a lack of Critter #'s skew, the Raid Boss dummy is far enough away from the rest to not clip them, unlike some others.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Use the Target dummies in Ironforge. Beside there being a lack of Critter #'s skew, the Raid Boss dummy is far enough away from the rest to not clip them, unlike some others.
    this, unless u have a laser matrix or similar piece which throws stuff around you. Theres a couple lvl 80 or 90 dummys i think and theyll fuck u too.

I prefer the raid dummy in my garrison, there nobody will mess with buffs/debuffs on the dummy.
    Other than that, having critters run around the dummies is not good and should be fixed. I hope you already created a bug report or made a post in the official forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiel View Post
    this, unless u have a laser matrix or similar piece which throws stuff around you. Theres a couple lvl 80 or 90 dummys i think and theyll fuck u too.
    yeah, except Laser Matrix, the Raider Boss Dummy is far enough away from all the other ones in IF.

15+ Year Old Account
    In Stormwind, you can shoot the boss dummy from an angle near the doors you enter the area through. Rather than being inside the dummy circle looking out, you're staring at the circle of dummies with the boss one just poking out from around the wall corner.

Rats and squirrels do not spawn around that area.

Laser Matrix and trinkets/effects like Music Box and Ruinous Bolt will still screw your parse though.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I really, really agree with this. I was thinking of making a post about it on the forums a while ago while I was testing BfA stuff early on but I can't imagine this hasn't been brought up a lot between....MoP? and now.

It's really, really, really annoying. There are some solutions around it but none 100% effective, and it really just doesn't have any reason for being the way it is. Orgrimmar has such nice dummy layouts, I miss them.

It doesn't help that I'm maining a priest currently and my order hall dummy sucks too.
    Last edited by Irian; 2018-10-11 at 10:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    get a turnip punching bag
    ill probably be infracted for this post